It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

People VS the Bilderberg Group

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Do you honestly think these people actually control the world? When each individual like you and I completely have control of our own life's and what is in it?

Do you honestly think a group like this can make all the calls in the world?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:41 PM
link   
they put poisons under our nose inside our foods and goods. meaning if you are average in western culture, they have succeeded on you.

You HAVE to look at the big picture in order to understand. do not look at your life personally, look at the whole.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by gandhi]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by gandhi
they put poisons under our nose inside our foods and goods. meaning if you are average in western culture, they have succeeded on you.

You HAVE to look at the big picture in order to understand. do not look at your life personally, look at the whole.

Exactly, they can 'pull the plug' on us any time they want but shutting down the food transports etc.

When the shipping industry takes its toll and stop functioning, people will start to feel the 'squize' as the ingrediences for for their comfortable life starts to slip, then panic will break out..

We only have it as good as they allowes us too, look at our money situation, you and I are not allowed to be rich, not even have money to spend after rent and taxes, slavery...

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by ChemBreather

Originally posted by gandhi

Exactly, they can 'pull the plug' on us any time they want but shutting down the food transports etc.

When the shipping industry takes its toll and stop functioning, people will start to feel the 'squize' as the ingrediences for for their comfortable life starts to slip, then panic will break out..

We only have it as good as they allowes us too, look at our money situation, you and I are not allowed to be rich, not even have money to spend after rent and taxes, slavery...

Your right we can't ever get rich, I save up most of my mom and buy just the minimum of things that I need. So I have more money in the long run, but the simple fact is I pay taxes on so much it's completely BS. Honestly they dont want anyone to make at least 1K a paycheck. You make maybe $1500 your bringing home maybe if lucky $900. It's ridiculous! I was watching conspiracy theories with jessie vantura on the episode of secret society they talked about this group wanted people to not reproduce anymore. Well there's a problem with that plan. People only live 100 years. If you can't reproduce then who's here underneath the generation to continue life? Answer: NO ONE. But I did watch FOOD, INC movie about the food industry and exposing it. They spray the MOST harmful chemicals in our food and these people can go home knowing the chemicals are bad! I'm sorry I stand strong on injuring other humans and I think it should be stopped or major exposed, but the media wont speak because they are controlled. Your's and I's only credible sources are individuals like us, ATS and people who make the youtube videos or videos on websites exposing the truth. It's a SAD world we live in really is....

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 06:47 PM
link   
Remember when we were little kids and we were convinced all the adults were in league with each other because they'd talk about things with each other we didn't want them to hear? Or when we were in grade school and thought the teachers were all conspiring against us because they had their own "Teacher's Lounge"? Or when we got our first job as a malt monkey at the local Dairy Queen and we thought all the managers were plotting against us lowly workers when they went to their manager meeting?

Now we're all supposedly grown up and people are still convinced that people in the top levels of business, government and religions have a mystical agenda that they're conniving over because they really are space aliens that are going to rip off their skin and eat us all!

...or could it be that, much as we've found out in life, no one really grows up? That people in the highest levels still fight amongst themselves and lie and cheat each other like a bunch of chimpanzees in Africa? That the more of life we see, the more boringly ho-hum it really is?

Perhaps this is why we love conspiracy theories so much (I do!)... because they give us such a reprieve from the tediousness of day to day life. Of COURSE there are groups like the Bilderbergers and the Free Masons and Bohemian Grove. With whom would YOU hang out if you were one of the head bosses? A bunch of underlings or people with whom could relate? People like to hang out with people they have something in common with. Yes, they do, by default, exhibit power over the world, but I hardly think it is a long, well thought-out plane but rather simply that which is.

Get over it. You're really not that important to be making plans over. They aren't interested enough in you to want to dominate you.

top topics

join