It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

new member (kinda i have many days to log in but now im gonna be here)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:05 PM
link   
Hi everyone , im new member as seen on the subject , i understand i have to make 20+ posts to begin opening threads on the insite sector, but i really need help on this, sometimes when i fall asleep i hear sounds like a BOOM! something like bombs or being in a battlefield, and then someone speaks to me like he wants to teach me something (the tone of talking) but sometimes some "beings" talk to me very loud so they make me wake up.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
~20 posts is easy, you only have 12 more to go.~

Welcome to ATS!

By any chance do you live close to any type of mining activity....have you checked?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kostas2012

Hey there welcome to ATS.

I see your location says that you are on your way to Sirius ... would that be 'A' 'B' or 'C' ... Sirius 'A' is beautiful at this time of year !

Say hi, to the 'blue-ones' for me.

Woody

Edit to add - this is quite common ... and 'normal' when we sleep we inhabit a different consciousness that is not always accessible when we wake.

Try to listen and look for symbolic messages ... I usually sleep with a writing pad and pen by my bed just so I don't forget when I open my eyes.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by woodwytch]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Could be this dramatically named Syndrome ......

Exploding Head Syndrome

There is some information to be found in the link above .

For what its worth , i have experienced something similar and as the link above suggests .....

Exploding head syndrome is thought to be highly connected with stress and extreme fatigue in most individuals.
link

So don`t worry too much about it , you are not alone . There have been several members here on ATS that have posted their experiences which are similar to yours, perhaps you could use the search function to find those threads, if you think that would be some help.

Let me extend a warm welcome to you . This is a fantastic site with many bright minds eager to engage with you .
See you around !
Umbra Sumus .

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Signals

no far from there..

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by woodwytch

I see your location says that you are on your way to Sirius ... would that be 'A' 'B' or 'C' ... Sirius 'A' is beautiful at this time of year !

"Say hi, to the 'blue-ones' for me"

i was looking for aristotle , he's on sirius A, the time he travelled till there was just 12 hours. many infos for that (of course you wont find officials saying it.. you can find out by doing oobe and going to sirius A and the alpha Lepus constellation

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 10:14 AM
link   
What if it was God giving you visions, deny ignorance, it is the motto here right?

posted on Jan, 9 2010 @ 10:25 AM
link   

Hi and welcome to ATS /BTS.
As has been said, it won't take you long to make 20 posts, not spam or one liners though. Find a thread or 3 and join in and before you know it you will be able to start a topical thread of your own.

some links to help you along the way

ATS Freshman's Forum

Starting a New Thread ?... Look Here First

Hey new members!! Come here if you need advice

Terms and Conditions

If I can help in any way I am just a U2U (message)away.

Sauron

[edit on 9/1/2010 by Sauron]

Edit I see you post count is 26. You can now start your own threads.

[edit on 9/1/2010 by Sauron]

top topics

join