It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Worst *new* games.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:21 AM
link   
Assassins Creed 2 just wasn't there for me and thank God for gamefly otherwise I would have dropped the $ on that one.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:30 AM
link   
Modern Warfare 2 is by far the worst game what has Infinity Ward done to themselves. What a shame..

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 08:05 AM
link   
reply to post by havok

Glad to hear you like Skate 2, are you online?
If you've only just bought it recently, how much was it, it's gotta be quite cheap now, which is even better for you, that will help kill quite a few hours.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 08:47 AM
link   
reply to post by Chukkles

Just read this reply chuckles, sorry for the delay.
Not online though, Love the game!
Im pretty good at it too.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 10:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS
Modern Warfare 2 is by far the worst game what has Infinity Ward done to themselves. What a shame..

What.... are you crazy?

It's amazing.... Mainly made for online play, as was the first, so unless you're online on the PC or xbox live or the PS3 equivalent.... then you wont wont be making the most out of it.

posted on Feb, 15 2010 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Originally posted by blupblup

Originally posted by KonquestAbySS

What.... are you crazy?

It's amazing.... Mainly made for online play, as was the first, so unless you're online on the PC or xbox live or the PS3 equivalent.... then you wont wont be making the most out of it.

I concur. I'm not online and I still like to play MW2. All the time.
Even after I beat it on Veteran.

posted on Feb, 25 2010 @ 05:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by QBSneak000
reply to post by kurtcobainuk

If you're a Zombie fanatic like me, then yes. Its a little repetative but hey.....killing zombies is always fun.

I have a PS3 so I couldnt get the new left 4 dead but I am looking forward to Dead Rising 2 available on all platforms AND its multiplayer co-op

Yeah but really if you're a zombie fan there are ton better games than borderlands zombie mod.......

Left 4 Dead FTW!!!...

[edit on 25-2-2010 by DaMod]

posted on Mar, 1 2010 @ 02:25 PM
link   
I always buy used games, or just wait until they've been out a while. Bottom line, I never go over the $30 price break point, unless I REALLY REALLY want it, and that's like maybe TWO games a year, that fall there...Fable II and Ghostbusters being the last I remember...

Most games I get for right under $20. I simply don't get to play enough to justify getting a lot of them though, but somehow, I've built up a decent library of PS2, Wii, and 360 games. Eventually, I'll get a PS3, now that they've gone down (and I really want Dragonage), but I have patience, and so does my wallet....

top topics

<< 1   >>

join