It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NEW Year Drug.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   
What if the New Year was a prescription drug?

It may sound like this...

If you, your family, or caregiver notice agitation, hostility, depression, or changes in behavior, thinking, or mood that are not typical for you, or you develop suicidal thoughts or actions, anxiety, panic, aggression, anger, mania, abnormal sensations, hallucinations, paranoia, or confusion, stop taking the New Year and call your doctor right away.

Some people can have serious skin reactions while taking the New Year, some of which can become life-threatening. These can include rash, swelling, redness, and peeling of the skin. Some people can have allergic reactions to the New Year, some of which can be life-threatening and include: swelling of the face, mouth, and throat that can cause trouble breathing. If you have these symptoms or have a rash with peeling skin or blisters in your mouth, stop taking the New Year and get medical attention right away. Use caution driving or operating machinery until you know how the New Year may affect you.

Either way...Happy NEW YEAR!!

(BTW..this post contains actual side effect facts from the real prescription drug called CHANTIX)
Scary...huh?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by blue_fish
What if the New Year was a prescription drug?

It may sound like this...

If you, your family, or caregiver notice agitation, hostility, depression, or changes in behavior, thinking, or mood that are not typical for you, or you develop suicidal thoughts or actions, anxiety, panic, aggression, anger, mania, abnormal sensations, hallucinations, paranoia, or confusion, stop taking the New Year and call your doctor right away.

Happy new year. I'm sorry yours was so completely awful
mine was amazing

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
WTF?
I thought...what kind of drug would one be on to think of such corrolation?
very....strange...
and I thought my last post in the Jay-Z new years world premier video thread was a bit out there...
Now, I feel normal in comparison.
I say this thread is par with the inverse nature of the world-wide power machine...
As I see it, the propaganda machine has done it's job.
You now have big pharma dancing in your head rather than visions of sugar plums.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   
reply to post by '___'omino

I had a great New year. Not sure how you came to the conclusion that I didn't?

Happy new year to you too.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by imd12c4funn
WTF?
I thought...what kind of drug would one be on to think of such corrolation?
very....strange...
and I thought my last post in the Jay-Z new years world premier video thread was a bit out there...
Now, I feel normal in comparison.
I say this thread is par with the inverse nature of the world-wide power machine...
As I see it, the propaganda machine has done it's job.
You now have big pharma dancing in your head rather than visions of sugar plums.

Yep..there is a big correlation. I agree with you.

new topics

top topics

join