It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open letter to reptilian beings.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by neo5842
I have a feeling that the reptilians among us are, Farmers, they have been preparing the human race, fattening us up so to speak, with the right kind of chemicals and such to make us more palatable to them.

This would explain why the smoker in society has suddenly become the pariah and why so much money is expended in getting the smoker to stop the habit. The government will even pay for your nicotine gum if you decide to stop smoking.

Of course it could be that the government cares about the population and does not want people to die from smoking related diseases but in regards to government intent I am as cynical as they come and I always assume that if the government is doing something that seems on the face of it, positive then there is a hidden agenda that benefits them in some other way.

The hidden agenda could be that we are farmed, that nicotine degrades our emotions or simply leaves an unpalatable aftertaste of may even be poisonous to a extraterrestrial farmer.

One thing I did notice about nicotine when I was a smoker and a nicotine gum chewer was that my mind felt murkier and yet it was a subtle beast, a feeling I can see now only because I no longer ingest the chemical. My mind is clearer and my emotions are much more lucid, and my emotional responses more appropriate to the given situation.

Originally posted by neo5842
Sounds weird i know but we do it to other animals on the planted. but if they put us here a long time a go, say as a race of slaves and food, then why wouldn't they come back to harvest their crop, leaving just a few here (the elite bloodlines) as the overseers or farmers. They have a pretty big harvest to get to, nearly 7 billion of us, all different flavours, some spicy, some plain. You never know. And on top of that is the gold they have been having us harvest for them while they have been away, Ever noticed the issues with gold lately, seems like some are hoarding it, could be a good bargaining tool to save themselves, may be the gold is worth more than us as food to them, for what ever reason. Something to think about.

When I think of the earth my mind often drifts to imagery that involves a huge ripe fruit ready to be plucked. May be the extraterrestrials that could be here are indeed farmers and we are just a resource. It would not be the first time I have read an account of humanity being referred to as a resource or a container.

The elite bloodlines could then be the executive branch working for some other as yet unseen group of entities and if this wacky theory has any basis at all in fact then going by the stories of the reptilians among us having a penchant for human flesh – notably infant flesh then we could be in serious trouble and ignorance is bliss after all.

If they exist and they are so dark in nature then these reptilians masters could be something altogether much more terrifying and altogether a much more powerful adversary to contemplate.

Just when we thought the odds were stacked against us we find we may have to face foes that even the reptilian’s fear?

Nice post, food for thought, I sincerely hope you are wrong though as I was hoping at some date in my life to have a sit down with a reptilian or other extraterrestrial and have a conversation over a cup of tea, shake hands/claws/appendage, enjoy a hug of friendship and ask for a ride around the solar system

[edit on 1-1-2010 by SmokeJaguar67]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

When our vibrations are low we serve as perfect victims. These are the paths that they attack and prey on our species, using disguise and deceive, they are able to suck the energy that you are suppose to give/receive from other human beings. The only way to be AWARE of that they are using this and you are being attack is when you live in the moment operating truly present in your body, mind and heart. To connect to these aspects of yourself you need to align your energy centers to activate the dormant DNA of your being which is link to THE GODDESS CODE/ THIRD EYE (to be able too look beyond the obvious). It's quite complicated but I'm making it simpler to communicate.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:50 AM
link   
A little time is available so I will just try to explain by example, how does the mind of a negative being works.

GOD is "prison" is so is soul link with source.

"The WHOLE" is only you and no one else, Ego-EQUALITY, while the nature of the Individual is Inequality . Thus all consequence, all force are always emanating from the "individual" within the Awareness as Collective.
(You may have seen this psychology several times across the networks, by individuals that are at this point in time channeling these energies, for I suspect that they are trying to assimilate human beings genetically.)

Discouraging free agency, sovereignty, creativity, liberty and self-expression, is false salvation that tends to KILL your spirit rather than set it free, so please bear this in mind.
This is lack of mental training in order to be able to simulate inside the brain the Uncreated Creator God, and in continuation Infinity/Natural Universe ever expanding and Evolution.
The Supreme is made of beings cells Stellar system-fauna-flora and all matter ramifications.
The quantity and the species of the contents beings inside the Supreme, are compulsory, involuntary and independent .
Under this exact term, the contents Beings, doesn't have to offer "worship" or "obedience", but they have to cooperate with him, in Organic Co-Existence.
Meaning that we are dealing with complete psychopath psychology and non-existent Dogma, that likes to cause human beings the madness of the Terrorist Unexplained Mysterious God , who demand worship, temples and a way of life.
(Truth via empiric verification, in this case)

The Universe is a living organism, able to think and who possesses life love and intelligence, including inside him other thinking "running or divine by nature" able to think.

These negative beings are static beings, with FINITE psychology, schizophrenic of antithesis (the regressive ones).
If they were to be taken to the last consequences there would be nothing left, their appetite would devour everything and leave behind only a desert.

There are two types of evolution going in the Universe, one trough the eyes of destruction of consciousness and the other trough the eyes of eternal Love.
Everything is Love, whether you acknowledge this has truth or not.

So if you are one of these beings, and you are reading this at this point know that the Universe unfolds naturally, with or without your mindfull participation.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Thread should read:
Attention Trolls, free Food!

A greeting/welcome would have been a great first post,
but you just went straight for it huh?!

Welcome.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 09:02 AM
link   
We all recognize that each and everyone of us has the Devine Right to choose their own destiny and feelings, what suits one may not suit another but judging is something i have learned that does not suit me.
And those whose view of Creation is far more expanded than we tend to have here, are loathe to take away from us our choices.
To face these changes is inevitable, yes. But some will choose to so from their more expanded state of being.

Live and let Live, if you have a good heart.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by _SilentAssassin_
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

When our vibrations are low we serve as perfect victims. These are the paths that they attack and prey on our species, using disguise and deceive, they are able to suck the energy that you are suppose to give/receive from other human beings. The only way to be AWARE of that they are using this and you are being attack is when you live in the moment operating truly present in your body, mind and heart. To connect to these aspects of yourself you need to align your energy centers to activate the dormant DNA of your being which is link to THE GODDESS CODE/ THIRD EYE (to be able too look beyond the obvious). It's quite complicated but I'm making it simpler to communicate.

Theres another side to this as well. During the abduction dna type stuff, that isn't always done aboard a craft, they do it in your room as well. Or, this hard to describe, because our perceptions can be rearranged by them, we may think its in our room, but for some reason, ie. during meditation, we are freezing cold under quilts, and it doesnt feel like we are in our comfy beds. But I did feel something inserted into my hand.

Now much advice has been given to not even pay attention to the negative or it partners you to the energy, to only raise frequency. I have been, and my frequency was too high without grounding at one point. What happens is, in a state of higher frequency, you are more aware of the matrix slipping, their phasing technology, or abilities and more aware that they can simply portal into your room, the bed shakes for no reason, no cat, no washing machine unbalanced down below, and conducts their agendas and you are simply, more aware of it.

We are here, in our lives for a purpose and raising our frequency, readying ourselves to understand how we can hold the frequency of this planet, we can spread awareness, we can envision as co-creators a different world. No one can take that from you, whether the pirate species try or not. And your family also watches over, and everything is basically OK. This really is a 3D hollogram, and whats inside us, our inner mind and the grooves we're stuck in is our work, we need to heal inner processes within to release and free what is mirrored out. We need see everything and everyone as whole, complete, awakened and healthy, with only what is beneficial, and positive here and in us.

But frequency does not prevent the pirates from taking dna, or attempting to control people. In fact in a higher frequency state, we almost make their physical work easier, more like butter or puddy to them.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

I agree.
There must be some sort of synchronization in the air, for I was thinking about the exact same thing. Evolution is the only constant in the Universe.
It's a process.

A dark being simply does not allow himself to be, this is hard to explain but I think you will agree with my perspective here.
GOD is much more abstract that we can ever imagine.
They see GOD has an outsider (EXTRA-UNIVERSAL) when in fact GOD is omnipresent (ENDO-UNIVERSAL) same space-time Universal.
If you choose not to be part of the universe in the first place you become a victim by personal choice, and this is where free will comes into play.
If you are dependent, by choosing not to have any type of relationship with the cosmos, you will need another other source to feed you up, and this is why they have been using us for so long.
This is a very ancient battle I believe.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by spinalremain
reply to post by _SilentAssassin_

Thank you. I will no longer consume Earthlings. I am so embarrassed now. After reading your post I truly understand the ugliness of my lizard ways. I will return to Reptilon at once and inform all the other Lizards of their grave mistake, and maltreatment of the Human race. We can all get along and eat bushes and sing Kumbaya.

Your response made me laugh the hardest.

Star for you.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join