It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Open letter to reptilian beings.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:35 AM
link   
This thread will function has an exposure of these "entities" who happened to be engaging the human race for the past millenia in order for them to reveal themselves, and to reach out to some of them, possibly present in this forum.
How will you do this, is entirely up to you.
My intentions are to find the truth - however unsatisfying it may be - in order for you release yourselves from the KARMIC EFFECT of your beings and connect to the human race. To be a conduit for compassion & mercy.
Your destiny shall be decided by your own actions. They are an important part of the equation and the responsibility and progression of your race is in your hands.
2012 and the following years will be an awakening and evolutionary leap for Earth and humanity not a destruction.
Choose now whether you want to be part of it or not.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by _SilentAssassin_]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:38 AM
link   
reply to post by _SilentAssassin_

Your pleading for Reptilians to be Kinder , and Gentler.

And reading your thread will make this happen ?

ATS has 1 of the highest Alien to Human Ratio on the net.

Could happen.

the Gekko got a job for Geico.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:42 AM
link   
Too many of these posts have quotes directly from the Matrix.. and they are serious. This frightens me.

As far as the subject manner goes, I doubt a random post on an Earthly Internet forum is going to make reptilians.. if they even existed (which I firmly believe they do not), say "Oh.. well heck... this guy seems reasonable, I guess it's time we out ourselves and have a chat!"

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:46 AM
link   

If this were sent through the US mail, it would be stamped:
"Return to Sender, no such addressee."

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:18 AM
link   

Thank you. I will no longer consume Earthlings. I am so embarrassed now. After reading your post I truly understand the ugliness of my lizard ways. I will return to Reptilon at once and inform all the other Lizards of their grave mistake, and maltreatment of the Human race. We can all get along and eat bushes and sing Kumbaya.

link   
Yes. all you turtles trying to control our minds, all you monkey lizards biting our ears, and all you evil EVIL aligators controlling our presidents.. stop.. go back to driving cabs, and running the quicky marts. You are much better juicy freeze makers than you are politicians.

link   
The Demonic beings have no need at this time to openly contact us.
If they did, that would prove that there is good and evil. The rational would cascade to the reality that there is a G_D, an Only SON, and a Holy Ghost.
This would be self defeating for them, ergo, no contact.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:20 AM
link   
reply to post by Violater1

right... that was a bit out of left.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:22 AM
link   
reply to post by stanlee

Why do you ridicule the cab drivers and employees of the quicky marts.
Just stop being a hater Stan!

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:43 AM
link   
Jessica Schab, who was interviewed by Project Camelot has made some wonderful videos with her messages and wisdom and she talks about the illuminati, and of the white hats/dark hats, all light under their masks, aspects of self, in this illusionary 3D hollogram "reality", and we need to reclaim and heal our selves, all aspects of self, with compassion, love and understanding for everyone in the game.

Jessica Mystic : 2012 Part 3 (7/7) - How To Be Free From The Illuminati

"We might dare to ask these misunderstood, mistreated and hated aspects of ourselves? Within us is a longing for wholeness....

Psychologists tell us we only inhabit that nature more fully through knowledge, love and reclamation of the missing parts...

How many then, are we in conflict with? How many parts of ourselves have we condemned to hell? And at what point do we see their appearance not as something unpleasant to deal with but as remarkable opportunity to stop our inner war and make peace.

Every single creature is full of God and is a book about God. Viewing every lifeform as a Divine textbook and part of our human curiculum provides us with a lifelong course of study and contemplation, leading towards health and wholeness.

Someone emailed me the following letter about my talks regarding the illuminati. The quote is from a person claiming to be in the illuminati calling himself hidden hand, he originally posted this in a website, and the link is above top secret....

Hidden Hand says the illuminati creates war, hatred, greed, control, enslavement, genocide, torture, moral degragation, and prostitution, drugs, all these things and more for our own good.
In all these negative things we are providing you with tools, but you do not see it. It is not what we do, but how you react to it, that is important.

They say, we give you tools, you have the free will, the choice on how you will use them. You have to take responsibility, there is only ONE of us here. Understand that, and you will understand the game. And you shall be free, and we will not be able to touch you.

Understand that we have to be negative. Thats what we were sent here to be. It is our contract in the script. We are the villian. And it has always been to help you by providing the catalyst I spoke of earlier. Being negative is very hard for us, not on a physical level, the characters we play enjoy our role as we're programmed that way, but on a spiritual level it is hard. We surpass the lowly negative vibration eons ago. We are Light and we are Love and it is a very hard thing for us to do spiritually, to create all this negativity but we do it because we love you. And it is for your highest good ultimately. You could say it is our sacrifice we have made in order to be of service to the one infinite Creator and to you, our beloved brothers and sisters in the One."

--We were brought to earth to heal it. You were seeded from the stars and you may want to come home but instead you are here to become home. Bring Heaven to earth.

--To quote one of my poems called: How Many Times Have You Killed Me from watching my brother play video games:

Did you think my veil of amnesia would forever stay?
You kill me I keep coming back, I have many lives in this video game you call life. I have more numbers than you can count. And the player behind my controls is determined to beat this game. No matter how challenging it is, with frustrations, brain teasers, labyrinths and tricky bosses at the end of every level. You wanna play, lets play!

With every death I have learned what not to do. That is a step closer to me understanding the nature of this game and how it works. And how to resurrect the dead of all my brethern and lives they have led. Those are my lives I have lost to this game, but oh not in vain.

So, here I am again ready to face you, I have gotten the message that YOU ARE MY RELATIVE, YOU ARE THE PART OF ME THAT IS SELF DESTRUCTIVE. With this realization I can feel love for you. Forgiveness is about to ensue. That is all I needed to do. Now we have won, it is a tie game. We are ONE and the same.

For some reason I couldn't help but think of this video when I read the OP.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by Unity_99]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:22 PM
link   
I've spoken to some of my Reptillian comrades ~ they agree to stave off the enslavement of mankind in exchange for a few crickets, a sun lamp, a warm rock and a leafy green veggie platter.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProfEmeritus

If this were sent through the US mail, it would be stamped:
"Return to Sender, no such addressee."

Greatest response ever :-p

-Kyo

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
I think it is possible that extraterrestrial beings are visiting the earth and I think it is possible that extraterrestrial beings are living among us for reasons that may be positive or negative.

I think that for extraterrestrial beings to integrate amongst us and play the game of the earth-born human being then they are going to have to get jobs, mow the lawn, play basketball and “use the internet.”

It would be egocentric and implausible to assume that extraterrestrial life is human-like and if there are extraterrestrials here living among us, and they are not humanlike then I would assume that by means of infiltration and their integration into human society that visitors would be extremely advanced technologically speaking.

Visitors probably have the means to make themselves look human if there are differences.

Imagine the technology that goes into an expensive Halloween mask and then imagine the technology of a civilisation a few thousand to a few hundred thousand years in the future making a similar mask – we could never tell the difference from flesh to synthetic.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:33 PM
link   
reply to post by SmokeJaguar67

I turns out that I'm not the only one sharing the same perspective.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:39 PM
link   
I would like to disagree with the OP.

If Reptilians exist, you should continue your current pursuit of harm against the human race.
It will make us strong. And, through strife and war, we will eventually find ourselves where we belong, and where our Creator intended for us to reside.
At the pinnacle of a bloody pyramid of alien bodies, a galaxy wide and a cosmos high.
The Reptilians will be used for sport, as we pit them against other alien lifeforms for our entertainment. They will feel the crack of our whips, as we force them ahead of us in the exploration of dangerous new planets.
The Greys will work as slave-labor, building our ships and weapons of Solar-Systemic-Destruction. They will weep alien tears as they remember the atrocities they have performed on hapless humans.
The Tall-Whites will be left behind, without our protection, since they chose to ignore any kinship they shared with us, and, instead, turned a blind-eye to the pain of our people. They will be preyed upon by the races they chose to side with.
All other alien races will be judged and dealt with depending on the level of harm they have caused the human race, as "friend" or "foe".
He was once "The Lamb", and shall return as "The Lion", and the God-Emperor of Mankind, will guide us in making the galaxy safe, as it nestles in the iron grip of Mankind.
THIS is why Mankind was the last to be created. THIS is what we were designed for. THIS is why we are allowed to endure such pain.

It's already been foreseen. It is already happening.
Let the "Alien" despair.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:44 PM
link   

No sir you are not alone in your thinking and there are many others who think along the same lines but here as elsewhere it is all too common for those who believe that there is a possibility of disguised extraterrestrials to be slated, so many stay silent.

It is common for those who even talk thus to be ridiculed and more or less waved aside, regarded as the loons of the conspiracy world by those who have closed their mind to the possibility that non humans walk among us.

I am not saying progressive or regressive infiltration by extraterrestrial beings it is a definite reality, what I am saying that it is possible and probably likely.

All a person can do is hold to what they believe is true or at least a possibility and not be swayed by negative influences because we all march in the dark anyway in the context of the search for extraterrestrial truth.

For myself I am fortunate not to care too much what people in the real world think about my theories so internet words slating my opinion are pretty much water running from a ducks back.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
I have a feeling that the reptilians among us are, Farmers, they have been preparing the human race, fattening us up so to speak, with the right kind of chemicals and such to make us more palatable to them. Sounds weird i know but we do it to other animals on the planted. but if they put us here a long time a go, say as a race of slaves and food, then why wouldn't they come back to harvest their crop, leaving just a few here (the elite bloodlines) as the overseers or farmers. They have a pretty big harvest to get to, nearly 7 billion of us, all different flavours, some spicy, some plain. You never know. And on top of that is the gold they have been having us harvest for them while they have been away, Ever noticed the issues with gold lately, seems like some are hoarding it, could be a good bargaining tool to save themselves, may be the gold is worth more than us as food to them, for what ever reason. Something to think about.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:28 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:18 PM
link   
reply to post by neo5842

This is a very provocative topic,
Please be more constructive.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Hey! I've sent this link to my close friends (and reptilian beings) Leonardo, Donatello, Raphael and Michelangelo

ATS has 1 of the highest Alien to Human Ratio on the net.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join