It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How many states have provisions in their State Constitutions that say things like this:

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:25 AM
link   
Floridians who are guaranteed through the Florida Constitution to have 'the right to be let alone and free from governmental intrusion into [their] private life.'"

I was reading this in another thread and yes, my property is posted and the Gadsden has been flying high and proud.
before that it was the USA upside down, I dont like flying it upside down sort disrespectful of those who have perished in defense of it, in all.

Florida will probably be the throw down state or texas one of the two... the rest of you guys are well all wishy washy... but Floridians have never been more ready for this show down... after all we have the runaway courts....

[edit on 1-1-2010 by Anti-Evil]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:30 PM
link   
You've just highlighted my ignorance to me - I know zip about my state constitution (VA).
I agree Fl and TX may be ready to break but you better throw in Ca, Mi, and Ohio.
Virginia was the last state to join the Confederacy so I'm not looking for them to lead in anything (half of northern Va works for the Fed in washington!)
So I guess your rights have been abused in Florida then, so what is your Constitution gonna do about it?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:34 PM
link   
Just a correction to the flag you mention its not Gladsen its called a Gadsden Flag if your referring to "Don't Tread On Me"

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:37 PM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

I thank you for point that typo brain slip out... I will make the necessary correction.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Anti-Evil

I always remember that the city Gadsden is not to far from me

top topics

join