It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Make your 2010 predictions!!

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
Ok guys, make those predictions here for 2010, I will dig this thread back up and see who came close, and who nailed it.

My predictions:

#1...Israel attacks Iran
#2...A famous politician dies
#3...A major terroist attack somewhere in in Europe
#4...A major earthquake in America
#5...A famous athlete will be killed in a car accident
#6...4 major hurricanes will cripple the gulf coast
#7...A major airliner will crash, killing 300 or more
#8...Fox news will lose one of its major news anchors (she will die)
#9...An assaanition attempt on President Obama will leave him paralized
#10...The Alabama Crimson Tide will win the BBC championship against Texas

Thats what I feel, how about you...

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:12 AM
link   
1. Iran and Israel will team up and attack the uk

2. north Korea will be a good boy this year

3. assassination attempt on Jesse venture

4. petrol prices will drop $5-7 and shoot up much more higher after

5. massive snow storm in Europe in February

6. a ufo will be in world news after it had been found underground

7. 9.2richter earthquake will strike

8. swine flu will rise once more killing countless amount

9. rfid chips will start being offered by credit card companies

10. a famous wwe wrestler will dies or be critically ill

11. and finally the fall of the american dollar and the rise of the NWO oro currency.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by madmax8]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:13 AM
link   
Aw... I'll have a crack at it...

A celebrity will commit adultry.

California will suffer a 6.0+ earthquake killing 2 dozen.

Iran will unveil more then three nuclear plants.

1,000,000+ africans will die from needless deaths.

ATS will focus upon false prophecies......

A virus outbreak in the USA, not H1N1 but a new virus will break out.

My phone will become outdated
saddest of all!!!!

Foxnews, will make a news update, and be torn for it.

The station will come under scrutiny, and become a martyr.

Slayer69, will befriend a black person, and become best of friends, only to start a band, they will become the best band of all, they will name themselves, whatyoutalkingaboutwillis! They will go on to befriend megan fox, which will be attacked on the street by chris brown, on a sober rampage, megan will try to fight back, but to no avail, because chris' gang has attacked her, she'll die a bloody death, and the band will disperse because of the catastrophe.... it'll be a sad, sad, day.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:14 AM
link   
Green Bay gets spanked in the playoffs, DAMN.

The American people and people of the world will get screwed by their respective governments.

I will not be able to find a job worthy of my capabilities in our rotten economy. I guess that taxi driver job is starting to really look good right now.

Okay, you can see my defeatist attitude. Sorry for being a thread bummer.

edit to add- GOTTA LOVE IT -

Just watched Rand Paul's senate race speech and add that Rand will win by the largest margin in the last 100 years!

[edit on 1/1/2010 by endisnighe]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Republican08

the ATS thing is the 99% accurate prediction lol

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:22 AM
link   
Ok here goes...

#1. 3 Major Earthquakes killing thousands
#2. Terrorist attack involving a plane
#3. Increase of Tornadoes in Britain
#4. Snow will once again bring Britain to a halt
#5. A snow storm will bring Europe to a halt
#6. War between Iran and another country will erupt
#7. Terrorist attack in London, England
#8. Blosson Goodchild wannabe will claim alien disclosure will happen soon which will get everyone looking but will be wrong
#9. Australia see's the worst fires in its history
#10. Tsunami kills thousands

Maybe a bit grim

[edit on 1-1-2010 by Rising Against]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Explanation: S&F!
Generally my predictions are as follows...

ATS members will still FAIL to accept certain inalienable truths!
Prices will rise!
Politicians will philander!
Everybody will get older!
And when we do we’ll fantasize that when we were younger prices were reasonable, politicians were noble and children respected their elders!

Personal Disclosure:

P.S. More specifically, the 404 ads will become a thing of the past and will be missed sorely by many!

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:32 AM
link   
I will slip on pee pee and get 14 grand for it.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by mosesgunner]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:39 AM
link   
#1 Israel attacks Iran - radioactive dust cloud floats over pakistan, afghanistan endangering US soldiers.....over India and to China.

#2 China prepares to retaliate against Israel for the problems caused.

#3 India joins the SCO over the Iran incident making it a India,China,Russia military and economic block that rises up and makes a stand against US and Western Tyranny.

#4 Worlds economy crashes again as the war drums beat ever louder.

#5 Newly expanded SCO threatens the US and Europe with all out war if they engage them against their retaliatory attack against Israel.

#6 Colder than average summer for northern hemisphere.

#7 Major Volcanic eruption causing large tsunami

#8 US Dollar dumped as reserve currency

#9 North American Union rushed in as counter to newly expanded SCO

#10 Large increase in terrorist attacks against the US late in 2010.....will be lots of small attacks not massive "show stopper" attacks, the larger ones will be inside jobs....smaller 2 or 3 man assaults on school busses and shooping centres will be the real deal.

#11 Assasination attempt on Obama allows Biden to take the reigns and changes policy dramatically.

#12 Colombia attacks Venezuela with the backing of the US government.

2011 Predictions

#1 SCO closes borders of Israel after its destruction.....Forces US to close bases throughout the middle east and Caucauses under threat of war.

New Cold War starts.

#2 Petrol Costs Spiral out of Control.....Shopping centres begin to run out of stock as supply slows down.

#3 The New Depression causes riots in some communities and sporadic gun battles begin between citizens and National Guard trying to restore order.

#4 Pope Benedict Dies

#5 Prince William becomes king.

#6 Prince Harry dies in military excercise/mission or something similar to that.

#7 Africa begins serious negotiations about a African Union under one leader to rid the continent of foreign influences.

#8 China and India almost match the US's military budget

#9 Covert Op's stage attacks inside India and China to destabilise their governments

#10 After these attacks are linked to the US SCO begins preparations to rid Asia, Mid East of US Influence.

#11 Taiwan get taken back.

#12 South American Union Forces Colombian Troops out of Venezuela

#13 Japan fortifies its defences in preparation for attack by China

2012 Predictions

#1 Russia mobilises its troops against its border with Europe.

#2 Civil War in Ukraine breaks out.

#3 First Artic skirmishes between Canadian and Russian Troops

#4 North American Union military recruitment goes through the roof as people loose jobs and cant afford to feed themselves.

#5 Indonesia decides to join the SCO

#6 Australia declares its going Nuclear in response to Indonesia joining SCO and the weakened position the NAU has globally.

#7 Russia invades Georgia and begins takeover of the Causes.

#8 US troops begin rapid exit from Central Asia

#9 India begins invasion of Pakistan

#10 China begins invasion of Japan

#11 Indonesia begins invasion of Papua New Gunea and other small island nations

#12 North American Union and European Union launch pre-emptive nuclear attack against the SCO members

The # hits the fan........its all on and may God save your a$$ !

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   
My predictions:

1) We will see a war that involves most of the world

2) I may finally move out of NY

3) There will be an impeachment of the great one when congress wakes up and realizes that he may not be the best after all.

4) I may finally move out of NY

5) There will be a celebrity scandal involving, a hamster, a gerbil, some duct tape and a well known actress..

and finally 6) I may actually finally and for good move out of NY

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:55 AM
link   
My only prediction is this years world cup in june in south africa, will be riddled with electronic mind control loons, trying to con other countries out of the tournament.

Man utd will continue to microwave any team coming to old trafford.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
1. I predict loads of people will make loads of predictions!

2. I will video mosesgunner slipping on pee-pee for videographic evidence in court. For a small fee, of course!

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Mr_skepticc

Here is my predictions but only if we work hard to achieve them which I doubt will come true but here it goes.

1. The federal reserve will be shut down.

2. Swine flu and other epidemics exposed to be linked to some government.

3. US troops pull out of Iraq and Afghanistan.

4. TPTB kick out of power/assasinated by local militants.

5. Shrubs legalized in California.

6. Use of Alternative fuels 10X more then oil and gas.

7. Economy comes back to life.

8. GMO foods banned for good.

9. A president like JFK or better elected to office.

10. World peace!

all of the above will bring balance to the world, except maybe #5

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:59 AM
link   
People still don't know where they stay. So we be again more egoistic, still consuming more stuff thats bad for us. See less and less what happening because of malfunctioning filters in our brains - because self made stress. The Earth Frequencies are still increasing in hight. More people will get crazy and insane, more "projected" amoks (rampages). More fear, less love. Economy crash must come to open our hearts again and see "trough" the money system. Maybe America drops the Dollar and takes the UK Pound again. Maybe a real bad flu is coming (man made or not). It's still getting warmer and people still say it's an "glacial period". They at least getting complete ignorant, idiotic and immoral, and the they are Proud to be so.

But for sure we are 1 Year more near the End of our (self)broken Civilization. And I still have no fear from that all, because I think everything is better that waht we have now. So if it's needed, nature sould kill us all to give a new Civilization in 100000 Year another chance to make it better then we did. it's Okey - This game is anyway at the end.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by cushycrux]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:16 AM
link   
Here go my 10 guesses.

No foundation or wish, just guessing.

1. Google Wave will not change the web world in 2010

2. Economic activity in the Technology sector will drive tech stocks very high

3. The economy will grow stronger unemployment will decrease

4. Apple will release a Tablet but people will not like it. PC makers will benefit by selling less expensive equivalents.

5. Obama's popularity will rebound as the year progresses

6. There will be many rumors of "Disclosure" but it will not happen

7. New age hucksters will drastically escalate 2012 fear mongering

8. A high profile disclosure advocate/whistleblower will be exposed as a disinformation agent, and cause a stir that begins to increase the furor of demands for the Obama administration to comment on it. They will keep a lid on but somehow appease the public.

9. A very high profile politician will be involved in a same sex scandal

10. An older celebrity will die of a drug overdose, but it will be called natural causes.

Happy New Year

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:21 AM
link   
I have two.

1 nibiru will become even more obvious and finally people will realise it does infact exist and is coming this way.

2 people will figure out what ufo's magic etc all means, and it will be on mainstream tv due to the uncontainable nature of things.

that is all. don't panic.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Here's my prediction:

Africa will become the next war-zone.

In the next 6 months or so, there will continue to be weekly news articles on MSM (I bet 2 -3 per week) regarding the deterioration of Africa, the increasing threat from pirates, and the realization that al-Qaeda / Taliban have set-up shop in Africa. I further predict that there will be another terror attack -- 70% chance in the US / 30% in England -- in the beginning of the summer that will be conclusively be determined to have been planned and executed directly from Africa.

Then, in late 2010 / early 2011 (if I have to pick one, I would say January 2011), there will be an international drive to finally establish a long-needed government body in Africa. By the fall (meaning autumn) of 2011, the framework for this will have been established and the initial outline of a government will be announced.

That is my prediction in a nutshell.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:14 AM
link   
Well here are my predictions

1. The main stream media will continue to report that the economy is getting better, the general population will not believe this story, unemployment will get much worse.

2. Growing unrest in the US and the term domestic terrorist will become much more commonplace.

3. Complete civil war will break out in Iran, the US will use its bases in Iraq to supply the insurgency.

4. Iran will successfully test a nuclear device and the price of food and oil will double or triple or more.

5. The pope will be assassinated by a Muslim.

6. A type of patriot act will become law limiting internet freedoms or the flow of information, media outlets that do not conform to government standards will be shut down.

7. A terrorist attack against the supreme court and other government installations and institutions.

8. Fema will start using there camps.

9. Starvation in Europe, the Middle East, and Africa.

10. The dollar will crash.

Wish I had visions of flowers and rainbows, but I don't. If what I say is true we shouldn't be able to visit this thread next year.....we will see.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by LDragonFire]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:34 AM
link   
This is my first post !
I did notice if you take 10:10am 01/10/10 as a binary (1010011010) and then convert it in to a decimal you get 666 !
So I predict something will happen on the first of october !

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:35 AM
link   
1# Somekind of bomb attack in finland during 2010!

2# Another school shooting in fall 2010!

3# Maybe the second sun is lit in our solar system during 2010!

These kind of predictions comes to my mind. Let's wait and see what

happpenes!

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join