It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Aliens , making the public aware ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:30 AM
link   
Hello , first of all im new and this is my inaugral post . I find the site difficult to navigate and am not an internet wizard so bear with me .
The story im gonna do i havent seen on here anywhere so i hope its of at least minor interest .
I thought about posting it after reading a thread (i thinkl it was in this section) the other day about how the Nordic sky lights thing was a move by the Russians to soften the public up for upcoming real news about aliens .
Anyhow i then was hunting round the net when i came across the following in a Russian news source

english.pravda.ru...

Its an article in what is probably Russias biggest newspaper basically stating animal mutilations worldwide are down to aliens (i kid you not)
Made me think if they were softening the public up this could be part of that operation .

Anyway i hope you like it . If you dont or its already been done dont get all huffy .

See ya soon .

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:15 AM
link   
reply to post by kwisatz

if aliens wanted to make the people of earth aware of them, maybe they would send hybrid children to be raised by earth families to teach those around them about alien life and about the universe.

perhaps these hybrid kids would have great difficulty adjusting and be not well understood by their families. it might be a difficult assignment.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:23 AM
link   
reply to post by kwisatz

Welcome to ATS mate.
I take your source with a huge grain of salt. Actually Salt, tequila and lemon.

Linking Pravda to Alien disclosure is kind of linking New Of the World to preparing the world for the disclosure Mutant Midget Wrestlers.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:24 AM
link   
reply to post by kwisatz

Welcome to Ats, and congratulations on your first post.

I've always wondered why aliens would come all this way to mutilate farm animals. What's the point? Granted, I don't have all the facts or know the desired outcome, but it still strikes me as wierd.

Not sure disclosure is coming, myself. I guess I'll believe it when the aliens shake the president's hand....

Anyway, thanks for the intriguing read

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:53 AM
link   
Animal mutations do blow my mind, there really is no way to explain or debunk the phenomenon. The scary thing is that it's on the rise.

On the other hand witches and wizards should be burned at that stake. DAMN THESES INTERNET WIZARDS TO HELL,

[edit on 1-1-2010 by mosesgunner]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:46 AM
link   
"Aliens" (as they are referred to by people) do not want people to be aware of them. The aliens want people to become tangled up in delusion. There are "aliens" but they are not what most people think they are.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:57 AM
link   

Hello , first of all im new and this is my inaugral post

Welcome, and congrats!

As one member has pointed out, Pravda (Russian for "truth"), is Russia's equivalent to the Weekly World News, in many respects, but its always good for sparking discussion....

I have a good friend who is a rancher (in Brooksville, FL, so not in a primary mutilation state), who also happens to have a vet as a daughter, and we've had conversation on it before. Both seem unimpressed with the case for animal mutilations, as between scavengers and parasites, they've seen some strange resulting corpses....so I have to go with them on the phenomenon, without more info.

Like smyleegrl, I just don't see the point of aliens mutilating animals. Secrecy appears to be the goal, so why not just dump the animals into the ocean when done with them? Better yet, why not simply breed the animals themselves, to study whatever they'd like? Other solutions would seem to be much simpler than the claim of them abducting them, mutilating them, and returning the corpses.

If aliens want to go public, they certainly have their choice of easy options...touching down in the middle of the SuperBowl for example...

[edit on 1-1-2010 by Gazrok]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:30 AM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

Good first post. As others have said, be sure you do background research on your sources. A lot of what you find on the net, (and I doubt anyone would disagree), has to be taken with A LOT of Salt grains, and some do better with a shot of Jack too.

That said, I did come across an interesting documentary on Cattle Mutilations some time ago. (All see if I can find it and post if I do)

What made it so compelling was while it did 'hint' at UFO's as a root cause, it slowly begins to debunk itself. What I mean is, it begins probing the Military aspect of the mutilations, ie Black unmarked Helicopters in the area where they're found, (before and after the animal is found). As well as the whole, 'Men in Black' thing, (Black SUV's w/Gov plates, ect).

The prevailing theory is most of these mutilations are done by the Military. Why? Because they are using the cattle to gestate genetic test subjects, (ie. Hybrid Aliens, ect)

Is this true?? No idea. Does it make perfect sense? Absolutely. This allows them to do their 'breeding experiments' with out having to ask for Female Volunteers, or kidnap Females for these types of experiments.

The reason the mutilations are so surgically accurate is for the removal of the gestated experiment. As well as parts of the animal that may have been affected by the implantation and or removal of parts/tissue that would leave questionable traces of what was done to the animal.

Again, all this is just theory. Do your research and come to your own conclusions. I think you'll be SHOCKED at what you find.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:01 AM
link   
I don't think that progressive beings are doing Animal mutilations.
What this shows is entirely lack of respect for a life form.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I have often wondered why Aliens would want to go reveal themselves to any government of the world, the way most governments are, they would just attempt to blow them to kingdom come for a start. If they know that, would it not be more logical to think they would want to reveal themselves to the man on the street, especially those whom have shown a great interest and do fully believe of their existence. I mean some of us would be willing to welcome them with open arms and open doors, not a weapon in sight, If i were an alien that would be my first port of call.

It has been said that there has been contact with governments already, and for a long time, well maybe they are softening the governments up for what they are going to do to them if they don't mend their ways in the way they treat the people of the earth. Which might explain some Secret space missions which are said to be going on, like the star wars system that was supposed to have been discontinued.

Ronald Regan said about how our differences would dissolve if we were under threat from outer space, and how we would have to work together for the benefit of mankind. That to me sounds like they are trying to scare us in to believing that the Alien visitors are going to be aggressive, when it may be the fact that they are scared of how Aliens can bring us together under world peace, free energy, no more diseases etc, which would have no benefit to any of the large cops, or governments anywhere. Just my thoughts on it. Welcome to ATS.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   

Originally posted by RecentlyAwaken
Welcome to ATS!

Good first post. As others have said, be sure you do background research on your sources. A lot of what you find on the net, (and I doubt anyone would disagree), has to be taken with A LOT of Salt grains, and some do better with a shot of Jack too.

That said, I did come across an interesting documentary on Cattle Mutilations some time ago. (All see if I can find it and post if I do)

What made it so compelling was while it did 'hint' at UFO's as a root cause, it slowly begins to debunk itself. What I mean is, it begins probing the Military aspect of the mutilations, ie Black unmarked Helicopters in the area where they're found, (before and after the animal is found). As well as the whole, 'Men in Black' thing, (Black SUV's w/Gov plates, ect).

The prevailing theory is most of these mutilations are done by the Military. Why? Because they are using the cattle to gestate genetic test subjects, (ie. Hybrid Aliens, ect)

Is this true?? No idea. Does it make perfect sense? Absolutely. This allows them to do their 'breeding experiments' with out having to ask for Female Volunteers, or kidnap Females for these types of experiments.

The reason the mutilations are so surgically accurate is for the removal of the gestated experiment. As well as parts of the animal that may have been affected by the implantation and or removal of parts/tissue that would leave questionable traces of what was done to the animal.

Again, all this is just theory. Do your research and come to your own conclusions. I think you'll be SHOCKED at what you find.

What if they are sampling tissue testing the effects of "Black projects" in various areas?
Say the maybe HARP or some other unknown project.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by dkwlttrman]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by neo5842
I have often wondered why Aliens would want to go reveal themselves to any government of the world, the way most governments are, they would just attempt to blow them to kingdom come for a start.

I used to think this way too. Then someone pointed out to me that this would be like you flying to Africa, taking a long jeep ride to the middle of the desert, then hiking another 10 miles just to stomp on an ant hill. What would be the point? You know you can kill the ants before you ever leave your house so why waste the time, money and energy to go that far out of your way to prove it?

Now, if you want to go there and study the ants, the effect of you removing several from the 'hive mind' and dissect them to see how they tick, ect. And perform other experiments on their environment, society and social structure so you can better understand them and why they do what they do then that would not only make more sense but would be a good reason to go there and do just that. JMO

If they know that, would it not be more logical to think they would want to reveal themselves to the man on the street, especially those whom have shown a great interest and do fully believe of their existence. I mean some of us would be willing to welcome them with open arms and open doors, not a weapon in sight, If i were an alien that would be my first port of call.

Can't disagree here....but would say think about my above example, if the other ants see you while you're capturing a co-worker to look at it under a microscope and tells the other ants. Would this even matter to you? Would you want to shake antenne of the other ants and introduce yourself and explain what you're doing there so they wouldn't get scared? No, you'd just carry on with your work since what the colony is experiencing in the way of fear, ect just doesn't matter or even enter your realm of cognizant thinking.

Ronald Regan said about how our differences would dissolve if we were under threat from outer space, and how we would have to work together for the benefit of mankind. That to me sounds like they are trying to scare us in to believing that the Alien visitors are going to be aggressive, when it may be the fact that they are scared of how Aliens can bring us together under world peace, free energy, no more diseases etc, which would have no benefit to any of the large cops, or governments anywhere.

I think you hit the proverbial nail on the head here. And I agree totally

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:58 AM
link   
reply to post by dkwlttrman

VERY possible and something I hadn't thought of. Could also be testing various biological agents on them and taking tissue samples.

Again, anything is possible and none of it good, I assure you.

The point I was trying to make is, at least in my mind, 99.9999% of all Cattle/Animal Mutilations of this type are done by the Military rather than ETs.

And almost positively for 'Black Ops' type projects that could range to just about anything your imagination can conjure.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:10 AM
link   
reply to post by smyleegrl

From what I have read Humans and Cows have similar DNA , so maybe Cows are part of their experiments .
WE are doing it so why wouldn't they , bellow is a link to a story to prove the point .
www.timesonline.co.uk...
Welcome to ATS kwisatz .

top topics

join