It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Exclusive* Great footage by NASA 2 UFO's emerging from Earth...

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:26 AM
link   
Video description:

JUST RELEASED REMARKABLE FOOTAGE OF SHUTTLE MISSION STS-126,NOVEMBER 20TH 2008. 6 DAYS INTO MISSION AND 2 UFOS EMERGE FROM EARTH AND HAVE A GOOD LOOK AT THE SPACE SHUTTLE WHILST IT IS ORBITING!!!!! DISCLOSURE IS COMING FINALLY!!!!!!! GOT MORE FOOTAGE!!!!! DENY THIS!!

This video shows two objects seemingly leave Earth's atmosphere to "inspect" the shuttle. Now my first thought was that the objects and the audio were added together and edited into the footage of the shuttle, but I'm no film expert so I'll leave it to the pros, What do we have here hoax or other?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:32 AM
link   
Disclosure is coming.

That's no bird

There reaction to it is controlled as if they're used to it. Just alerting Houston as calmly as they can.

"We've got somebody up the front window with binoculars trying to make something of it"

[edit on 1-1-2010 by FirstRonin]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:36 AM
link   
reply to post by FirstRonin

Ya for sure not a bird, I had not seen this video before so I thought i'd post it and see what comes? it's old but good IMO

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:38 AM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

G'day alyosha1981

I believe that was shown to be a fabricated video in a recent thread.

Kind regards
Maybe...maybe not

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Do you have a link? if not that's ok sombody will chime in with one if it's been discussed here before...I'm doing some research for something else and I keep coming up with these videos the I have not seen before, I'm on ATS for about 5-8 hours a day so I thought I'd seen it all...foolish I know.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by alyosha1981
reply to post by Maybe...maybe not

Do you have a link? if not that's ok sombody will chime in with one if it's been discussed here before...I'm doing some research for something else and I keep coming up with these videos the I have not seen before, I'm on ATS for about 5-8 hours a day so I thought I'd seen it all...foolish I know.

I'll try find it tomorrow morning - it's quite late here.

See what else you can find

Cheers

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:43 AM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

it could be cgi, though; they look like chinese lanterns, to be honest, except only its supposed to be in outer space so who knows

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:44 AM
link   
Yeh sorry to inform you that the video you have there is just a very well done CGI. It was done by a very talented man who should probably pursue a career in the film industry.

Here's a link to his youtube channel. Some excellent works on there. Probably one of my favourite vid's is of what the moon would look like if it did a full rotation from Earth.

www.youtube.com...

Keep searching though man, there's some more REAL UFO videos out there

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   
The user who uploaded this video has put other fakes on youtube. Just bear this in mind when analysing this one.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:45 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:46 AM
link   
Hi,
the youtube user TheFakingHoaxer claims to have produced the video.
This is what the description on his channel says:

This video is going around the net as real footage. Someone has added a NASA logo to cover up TFH watermark. Don't fall for it. Not actual video footage, made with 2 photos and cgi and made to look like video footage.

His channel

Happy New Year,
derpif

[edit on 1-1-2010 by derpif]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:50 AM
link   
Damn search box
Oh well case closed. thanks for the help guys

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:40 AM
link   
u guys are starting the year in a poor way ... lets RESEARCH before posting, so we dont waste bandwidth and time

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:53 AM
link   
A simple search would have found multiple posts about this hoax.

Post first, research later eh? I wish people would do it the other way around.

top topics

join