It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.F.O Serpents motherships at the end flying all New York! Dec/2009.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:49 AM
link   
Cool video - Thanks for sharing - I think bats hibernate for the winter in colder climates. They would probably be in caves possibly in hillier areas of the Northeast US, so I would think it would be unlikely they would be flying over NYC on a cold night.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthChrisious
reply to post by alyosha1981

BTW, the bird formation argument is absurd. I'm not saying it's extraterrestrial, but if that was a formation of birds, then those birds must have been on meth, because they at were moving at ludicrous speed and fixing to go to plaid.

What speed are they moving at and what method are you using to calculate it?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by alyosha1981
reply to post by FAQAmerica

Thanks for your "logic" and your "reasonable explanation" and you're excessive quoting doing a great "job" at hiding your "sarcasm" I was not "looking" for the "answer" I just have never seen birds leave the flight to move to a another part it "it"

My "excessive" quoting was meant to highlight my sarcasm actually... thanks for noticing.

Of course you weren't looking for an answer... you've already decided that when you created a thread titled

U.F.O Serpents motherships at the end flying all New York! Dec/2009

What a ridiculous leap... yet you think people suggesting its birds are being "absurd".

This is really the problem with the whole skeptic and believers. Believers create threads with ridiculously misleading titles and then say "skeptics will claims its just birds or venus" yet your happy to throw the word "spaceships" and "alien" around like its nothing.

"Hope" you "liked" this... stop making threads like this, its embarressing to everyone involved with ATS.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:20 PM
link   
reply to post by FAQAmerica

(1) The thread title was the title of the youtube video...as stated in the OP.

(2) I will make/share/create...any threads I wish as long as they don't violate the T and C, and I don't much like your opinion that [they] are an embarrassment to ATS in fact videos like these and thousands like them have made ATS what it is...If you think a thread is embarrassing then simply don't click on it.

I found the objects in the video to be quite interesting and that's exactly why I posted. You could have delivered your message with the same effect without resorting to sarcastic rhetoric.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by JPhish
Everything in this video looked like birds to me.

Particularly at the end when they were flying in the V formation.

I think if it were really birds then all the stars in the background would have been out of focus.

It actually looks like real objects very far away that have their own light source because of some strobing.
can birds do that?

If it was birds the stars would be out of focus, and since all the stars are in focus, if a bird did fly past the cameras FOV it would have been much larger and blurred.

S&F OP great video, great find

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
Personally I think it's 1 of the better video's i've seen on here for a long time! A lot better than some of the other rubbish that comes up day after day.

Birds, aliens or reindeers... Who know's? He posted the video to show other people, what's the crime? He used the title of the YouTube video as the forum title... So what?

Thanks for posting, I enjoyed it...

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
this coming from the op that is consistent that the arizona fire ufo is a mothership.

If you search the op's comments, you can come to the conclusion that if you flip a coin into the air while they are not watching and then see it. It's a UFO!

Don't get me wrong I believe.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by william.gauncents

There was no mention of coins in any of my threads as it pertains to UFO's
The Arizona "mothership" incident was and is still interesting but I'm afraid it's not at all the same as the objects in the OP here.

I'm open minded and if something I bring to light here turns out to be a hoax or just simply misunderstood...then I'll concede and accept the facts

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by DarthChrisious

Excellent video

Extraterrestrial or not, it definitely deserves attention.

BTW, the bird formation argument is absurd. I'm not saying it's extraterrestrial, but if that was a formation of birds, then those birds must have been on meth, because they at were moving at ludicrous speed and fixing to go to plaid.

My thoughts exactly
I also agree with Toadmund as I have never seen a V formation flying sideways.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:39 PM
link   

G'day alyosha1981

To revisit my post in another current thread in case it is of interest.....

I've looked at a lot of these IR / NV videos & I believe your video shows birds.

As a very basic issue, people seem not to understand the difference between IR & NV (as in light collecting or amplification). This causes a lot of strong argument on ATS.

The only IR / NV video I've seen that was intriguing as in it did not show birds, planes or satellites was the "flying triangle" formation that was the subject of a long thread.

Here’s a shortened video regarding this “flying triangle”:

Here’s the thread as originally started by Zorgon:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

I note that Phage thought it might have been a formation of refueling military planes.

BTW....I believe that "mothership" video is really a video of a fire.

Kind regards
Maybe…maybe not

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:47 PM
link   

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Techniques for Debunking Real UFO Evidence
First, try to sympathise with the subject of UFOs by saying how much you would love to believe in UFOs. Then, use the weapon of ridicule: “If UFOs are for real, why haven’t they landed in front of the White House yet?” Argue that “high-quality” pictures and videos of UFOs actually prove nothing. It’s too easy to fabricate such footage. Insist that “low quality” pictures and videos prove nothing as well. That “evidence” could be anything. When confronted with a very strong UFO case, magnify one inaccurate element of the actual case evidence. Usually, revealing a single flaw invalidates the whole. Claim that extraterrestrial lifeforms can only exist light-years away from earth. After all, you’re the expert! If that doesn’t help, invite a skeptic to back you up and start talking about mass hallucinations, imperfect video equipment, hoaxes, etc… Still no luck ? Expose a couple of fraudulent UFO cases to debunk them all. That usually works. If the evidence refuses to go away, attack the researchers. Accuse them of profiting financially from their UFO research (that hurts)
good video op

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 01:32 AM
link   

Thanks for posting. It looks pretty odd to me. Birds? Who's to say? A V-formation makes birds a safe bet...in this case I'm not so sure. I'm declaring it a WTF! A two-star WTF!

top topics

<< 1   >>

join