It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

U.F.O Serpents motherships at the end flying all New York! Dec/2009.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:08 AM
link   
This video shows an object at very altitiude manuvering and changing directions very rapidly (bat?) Not sure. At 06:58 mark there seems to be some sort of formation with several objects leaving one part to join the other again (bats?) I don't think bats do this...(fly in formation that is) So I have ask what do we have here?

Video description:

A Skeptics nightmare come to life. This video contains UFO at very high altitude doing breathtaking maneuvers that will leave you stunned. Recorded over NYC December 2009.

Edit to add: I always use the youtube video titles as they appear on youtube.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by alyosha1981]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:19 AM
link   
That was absolutely awesome!

Worth watching to the end.

I would be freeking out had I been filming this.

Great clip. S&F.

Thanks.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:24 AM
link   
Everything in this video looked like birds to me.

Particularly at the end when they were flying in the V formation.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:25 AM
link   
reply to post by FirstRonin

Welcome
I thought I was cool myself, but it leaves me with all sorts of questions, especially the "formation" As for the object(s) in the first part of the video, I'm sure many will say bats or birds.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

Didn't take long for the bat/bird explnation to pop up...but I was ready for it none the less. What do oyu make of the objects leaving the "formation" that seem to be bigger then the rest of the objects?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:32 AM
link   
I agree there's a formation but this to me looks like it's up in space.

Maybe I should take off my "I believe" glasses

Puts on "Deny Ignorance" ATS night vision.

Yeah, it's birds.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by FirstRonin]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:34 AM
link   
reply to post by alyosha1981

The closer an object is to an observer, the larger it will appear.

It's likely birds flying under the formation (closer to the observer) and then rejoining.

[edit on 1/1/2010 by JPhish]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:45 AM
link   
reply to post by JPhish

Seems like a good discription, but I just can't seem to place this as birds as much as I try...or bats for that matter. I don't often see birds leave the flight to join another part of it.

For camparisson here is a video of known birds filmed through NV.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:50 AM
link   

birds shift in formation all of the time.

the birds in the front are working the hardest, the ones in the back receive the air current benefits and work the least.

when a bird becomes fatigued it falls to the back, and when a bird is rested it moves to the front.

they fly in formation to conserve energy.

it's all about teamwork.

[edit on 1/1/2010 by JPhish]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:18 AM
link   

Originally posted by alyosha1981
reply to post by JPhish

I don't often see birds leave the flight to join another part of it.

How often do you see Alien spaceships doing this... yet that is the conclusion you jumped to. Weird... looks like reasoning goes out the window with "believers".

Also the fact that one of the "spaceships" remains in the center of the screen no matter how much or quickly is very suspicious.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   
reply to post by FAQAmerica

Thanks for your "logic" and your "reasonable explanation" and you're excessive quoting doing a great "job" at hiding your "sarcasm" I was not "looking" for the "answer" I just have never seen birds leave the flight to move to a another part it "it"

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:08 AM
link   
I watched the video, and my first reaction wasn't birds.

I'm no expert, but it seems to me that the objects in question move to quickly and change direction to rapidly to be a bird. That's just my impression.

I then thought perhaps it was a meteor shower of some sort....but that wouldn't explain the change in directions.

Perhaps a bug? They do move pretty fast, change direction, and so forth.

Interesting video. Thanks for posting

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:31 AM
link   

Excellent video

Extraterrestrial or not, it definitely deserves attention.

BTW, the bird formation argument is absurd. I'm not saying it's extraterrestrial, but if that was a formation of birds, then those birds must have been on meth, because they at were moving at ludicrous speed and fixing to go to plaid.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:34 AM
link   
reply to post by DarthChrisious

That's the risk we take when posting...videos especially because they can be so easy to fake anymore. I just can't can't seem to accept the "birds" theory though

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:51 AM
link   
lets take out our list or explanation:
1. air plane
2. satellite
3. international space station
4. weather balloon
5. birds/bats
6. birds flying in formation
7. birds not flying in formation
8. birds breaking formation and then flying back into formation
9. insects
10.cgi
11. space debris
12. ice crystal
13. hallucination
12. mass hallucination
13. scratched lens
14. reflection/s
15. secret government aircraft
16. planet, star, asteroid, meteorite or any space matter/phenomenon known to occur naturally.
17. swamp gas
18. puff puff pass

in this case we can assume explanations #5-9 are adequate. what is it really?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:32 AM
link   
Odd question re the video, does anyone know who the music it, it's really dramatic and oddly hypnotic..

??

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by FAQAmerica

Also the fact that one of the "spaceships" remains in the center of the screen no matter how much or quickly is very suspicious.

I think that one is dirt on the camera lens.

So how is that thing that looks like a string or a noodle explained? The one toward the end of the clip, the only 'skeptic' explanation is ducks out of focus.

To add:
But then again I have never seen a duck 'V' formation flying sideways.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by Toadmund]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:56 AM
link   
Two of those moving objects are on the camera lens. Wherever the lens goes they go always staying in the same spot.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:51 AM
link   
How do they know it's at "very high altitude?"

They all seems like birds to me. The "flickering" and wavering edges are them simply flapping their wings. I mean c'mon... birds DO migrate and fly at night. It's in a classical bird formation. It moves and changes just as you would expect it to. The edges flicker as if they are flapping their wings. Why would anyone jump to the first conclusion that it's some alien ship? I'd think you'd have to say these are birds, unless some other form of more tangible proof were provided.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Brilliant video I really enjoyed watching it.

I think the item mentioned by a couple of posters ... that seems to move with the camera, is actually doing so because it's a speck on the lens

As for the other items I have no idea !

They do give the impression of altitude ... kind of reminded me of the tether clip.

But either way I vote it's not birds ... just don't move like birds ... and I've never seen bird make a sidways V formation (but hey thats just me).

If it's not extraterrestrial then I'll go with bugs.

Woody

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join