It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010 On to the Next One... WTH

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   
reply to post by carney

Huge point totally missed by some who feel the need to defend a HS mentality in regards to music...

GREED

The whole Thing every other word coming into it was about the economy... you'd think we were all dying...

I was out yesterday lol, everyone was shopping and buying booze and garbage I spent 200.00 on junk for 2 children and i'm not even employed atm...

It's NOT a crisis compared to the rest of the world in many places...

Time for hope, good will, cheer, festivities, family, fun...

Not a discussion of the economic state of the Union followed by a Rap Video about "somebody bring me back some money please"

You'd think in particular... a community that has had soooooo much wrong done to it in the name of MONEY, would be the first people to give it a rest when they get a chance...

Problem is I suppose... you become your Enemy over time... can't see the big picture of who you really were in the first place or what harm that kind of greed actually has done to you...

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:23 PM
link   
reply to post by killartofu

Didn't say Jay was Hitler...didn't say I know jay better than you...

Just said..."You don't KNOW Jay" you only know what jay want's you to hear and nothing more than anyone else possibly can...

I doubt Jay is a Hitler lol...

But I also doubt he's anything much more than a Talented musician...

I went through this on The MJ death... people Idolize, people they in actuality know nothing at all about...

He's________ OMG

Big deal...

I don't jock other man, you better do something for real like Invent a new Heat Transplant method before I so much begin to think your special...and even then I know, you still go home wipe your backside and sometimes get some on your hand... big shot lol

Your proud of yourself, you've read a lot and seen a lot of interviews about Jay Z

Yeah... so what?

Who are you?

My reference wasn't some stupid Ats HITLER bash...

Just a statement, you hang on a guys words think they belong everywhere... all that makes you is a Follower, I wouldn't be proud of that...

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:25 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

I cant even listen to that god damned crap.

I feel for you mate.

What a world..

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:31 PM
link   
I see you're one of "those" Americans...

The ones that go out of their way to find something to be all up in arms about when it doesn't concern them.

Why were you watching it if it was so terrible? After reading your post, this is essentially what would have been going through your mind:

*Video starts*
mopusvindictus: "Wow this is complete crap, how could anyone find this entertaining?"
*1 minute later*
mopusvindictus: "Oh man, it just keeps getting worse, this is the last thing I want to watch right now."
*1 minute later*
mopusvindictus: "WTF?! That freemason, devil worshipping SOB, this is BS, I hate this! I could change the channel, but I won't because I want to go on ATS tomorrow and tell people how outraged I am at something I didn't want to watch."
*1 minute later*
mopusvindictus: "Holey ****! Am I glad that's over! Now I'm going to go find it on YouTube, watch it a few more times and complain about it on the internet, instead of doing any number of things I'd enjoy. I hate this so much!"

Turn the channel to the knitting network or whatever it is you watch, put the remote down, pour a drink. Solved.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Originally posted by tsloan
I think your reading into this wayyyyy to much..but who am I kidding your posting this on ATS so it is what it is. This video is giving a pretty simple message. Jay Z is simply stating his ability to prosper in a world that is manipulated by the rich and the wealthy. This message simply says that he was able to gather riches and turn them into wealth. It's about class seperation which he has moved from being just a rich hip-hop star to a wealth builder. Whats the problem. The beats are a little more on the cross over to electronic than Jay-Z has built his empire on but I have a feeling that this type sound is going to be the new sound we hear from hip-hop. This isn't about vampires and goats heads. It's about transformation in a financial sense. I hate to say this but you getting all bent out of shape makes you sound like the typical white person afraid the black man is going to rob you or steal your woman? Really if you got so offended why didn't you just change the channel. Remember you do have the ultimate power on what you watch. Stop bitching take action pick up the remote and hit the button.

Nice talk it can get confusing out there if you need help I'll be in the corner saying I told ya so.

thank you.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:39 PM
link   
reply to post by ZombieOctopus

Do yourself a favor. Listen to your advice and go somewhere else. OK? Peacacake. Just hit the button

[edit on 1-1-2010 by DangerDeath]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

If the post or poster offended anyone we would just ignore the post/poster.

Expressing our views is allowed, even if the fairytale-anti-freedom people don't agree.

Just like you guys can come on here and post your views on Carson playing a jay-z video. (no matter how silly it is)

Star and
for ZombieOctopus.
I seen this happening as i read his post

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   

Welcome to reality...most would say you are reading into things.
Nice to know there are others out there that can see the unseen...I was about to up my anti-psychotic medication

Trust me....they bombard everyone whether via PC and Internet, all of entertainment, news, radio tv. Yes even cell. Sorry..i realize reality sucks.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by nophun

Beautiful! You see, I've stopped watching TV a while ago. I prefer a two-way communication. That way, no one can tell me go somewhere else and do something else - without getting a response. That is the whole point of this thread.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:07 PM
link   

If you truly look around and try to see through the framework of someone with a fundamentalist Christian value system, then demonic imagery and dark "anti-christian" symbolism are literally everywhere.

I do not align myself with the modern Christian faith, nor Islam, nor Judaism; however, it would take an idiot not to at least notice the imagery and resulting assault on the conventional Christian value system.

I am not aware of the video to which you are referring, but nothing would surprise me.

If you watch any of the Hashemsfilms type stuff(The Anti-Christ/Dajjal, the Arrivals), then they lay down an interesting framework for a thread of similar belief in the 3 Abrahamic faiths.
After listening to Bill Cooper's Mystery Babylon Series and sorting the wheat from the chafe(sorry but I think that he was fed a little disinfo, but he was 90% right on the money), then a bigger picture begins to emerge.

I am not trying to promote any belief in some satanic agenda, but I do believe, as apparently you do also, that social engineering and the manipulation of individual value systems are both happening upon an unsuspecting American public.

All of this brought to us through the MSM, which is in the hands of a VERY few people.
Congrats on crossing the Rubicon.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by Josephus23]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:17 PM
link   
reply to post by DangerDeath

You made the choice to stop watching T.V. The same way people can choose to change the channel when they do not agree with what is on.

People can not choose what is allowed as freedom of speech and what is censored.

I do not care what he is trying to say, in the end it comes out as I want my rights but I want to censor people I dis-agree with.

On top of all that, it seems he is taking the meaning of the song and twisting it to what he wants . . err I mean what he does NOT want.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:45 PM
link   
reply to

post by mopusvindictus

No you are not being sentimental. The manipulation of entertainment visuals to the masses has gotten out of hand. This video maybe a little "out there" at times for some, but never the less brings up some interesting points.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:50 PM
link   

Stop being stupid for five seconds please...

It's the New Years Eve special, it's on every year it's not a how where after one episode you can decide not to watch it, it's a yearly tradition...

Mostly a way to watch the count down...

And it was pure garbage and propaganda this year, at least one of the main viewings of it...

the part that was awful was shoved at you 2 minutes after New Year... like being slapped out of the TV set...

Sure, i'll never watch it again, at least not Carson Daly's

But really there have been 10 posts saying just don't watch/listen.... yours being even more ridiculous because it follows the others without reading the thread...

Howard Stern went through that line 15 years ago....and he was Right...

Again ion the proper CONTEXT something not a single Fan of this seems to have the IQ to grasp...

You might LIKE Penis.... You have every right to, but if some guy rapes you in your behind with one it's still wrong, this wasn't something asked for on a family show, it wasn't mentioned that my kids would be seeing hoochies and Baphomet symbols as part of their new years celebration and there was no precedent in an entire life time of watching the countdown every year...

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:53 PM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   
This guy breaks it down pretty good about the video

stop his music video at these Points to see what im saying!!
0:05 throws up the diagonal one (while pulling up his jacket.)
0:09 throws up the masonic demonic compass (not peace signs)
0:10 3 black bands on 100 dollar bills (33rd degree mason)
0:12 he stands in front of the lights like he's Jesus (catholic symbolism of

the Son or halo of Jesus.)
0:16 Bleeding hammer (dont really understand the meaning.)
0:22 goat in the ink ( look at it from light and dark contrasts)
0:24 black girl with double zero on here jersey eyes begin to open oddly.
0:27 3 strips meaning 33rd degree mason.
0:28 finger print meaning the blueprint or master plan.
0:29 throwing down the baphomet off his hat.
0:32 skull with diamonds 50 cent diss ( skull and bones.)
0:33 baphomet & diagonal one thrown up (using one hand each.)
0:34 diagonal one again
0:36 Ink goat has risen to adulthood.
0:36-0:37 666 hand symbol
0:37-0:38 3 bullets (meaning 33rd degree mason.)
0:40 white chick black lips with veil over her eyes.( meaning to be lied to or

deceived.)
0:43 chick has 2 swords held over her back form the masonic compass.
0:46 3 strips on the car (meaning 33rd degree mason.)
0:49 black skull with white paint being poured over the left eye (demonic

meaning posession.)
0:50 satan from passion of the christ with a eagle or Phoenix tatted on his

chest (very demonic to say that satan is in the flesh)
0:53 heath Ledger joker like Skull Clown (demonic nothing more to say)
0:56 a statue of a Pale Horse.
1:02 bird with no head grows (but before it does frame by frame it to see a

pyramid with an eye over it the a women or stands in side it before u see the

wings.)
1:44 jay-z in front and swizz beats and young jeezy in the backbround standing

pyramid style ( very masonic demonic the pyramid that is)
1:54 3 milk bottles in the form of a pyramid ( very masonic demonic the

pyramid that is)
1:56 jay-z flips us off and says we cant stop him or kill him.
1:56-1:57 7 ace of spades bottles in the form of a pyramid (meaning get drunk

and very masonic demonic.)
1:57 a dice with the 3 facing you and a diagonal 6 and a 1 under it (meaning

666 the number of a man.)
2:00 dice catches fire like they were in hell.
2:02 young jeezy swizz beats and jay-z standing pyramid style (masonic demonic

meaning)
2:12 baphomet skull & horns of a goat or bull (demonic meaning)
3:03 goat head with blood being poured on it( meaning 33rd degree mason.)
3:22 Pops his Jesus Piece 7 chain (meaning Anti-Christ)
3:33 someone's hand throwing up a 3 (meaning 33rd degree mason & it looks like

a dead person's hand)
3:36 3 strips scretched in pencil (meaning 33rd degree mason.)
3:39 you will see one bullet on each side of Jesus dying on the Cross Chain.

(need i say more?)
3:50 3 bullets (meaning 33rd degree mason.)
3:51 rams head or goats head (meaning baphomet symbol very demonic.)
4:02 throws up the baphomet on both hands.

www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by mopusvindictus

Stop being stupid for five seconds please...

Did you change the channel ?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
In those lyrics, there are many things mentioned, but you can't find the singer's position about them. It is made so to look a little satirical, but it isn't really. As poetry, it is garbage. It is tickling, flirting, but not getting on to the subject. It is impotent. That's why it is so ugly and worthless junk.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:14 PM
link   
reply to post by LiXx84

Father,Son Holy Spirit.

Jesus obviously 33rd degree mason.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   
Interesting choice of track I have to say.

I think the whole thing boils down to the simple "On to the next one" as in the year - not sure it goes any deeper than that really.

If I was Snoop Dogg though, I'd be suing Jay-Z for blatantly ripping off "Drop it Like its Hot"

But maybe thats just me

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
reply to post by Josephus23

It's grotesque, I went through this Over Xmas too in here...

If your going to seek to replace a culture at least try to improve it, truth is the music itself is okay, but it's utter trash, has no redeeming value...

Some might think that Old Lang Syne isn't "cool" but it's NOT supposed to be, it's nice, has a warm sentiment and is a proper holiday song, brings people together...

Ushering in the New Year with lyrics about basically being willing to Kill for money is repulsive...

and that's why i started with... "is that what we have become?"

apparently it is for some of us...

But like I said.... you get the reality you conceive of in life, this is why everyone globally thinks we are stupid, i'm not bashing freedom of expression... the few idiots harping on this topic don't even know me, they just completely lack any viable respect for any one else or tradition in any way, have hearts filled with anger and think of this as a dog eat dog world in which people are out to get them and better get them first...

It just makes me have to laugh that the same people who would rally against capitalism gone awry and the life we lead by coming into a forum like this are blind enough to think it's okay.... to SELL OUT every decent aspect of our culture we have because the beat is "catchy" lol

Corporate America sucks lol... but killin for a Lexus is okay....

That's New Years Eve?

Everyone Globally knows a portion of our population has lost it's collective mind, and the same people here that echo that sentiment don't even realize they are PART of creating a society that sucks... They want to blame "The Man" and don't even know they worship "The Man"

When Bush goes to Bohemian grove he is Evil... But Jay Z throws Baphomet heads in all his new videos and BUYS the New Years Eve slot to promote this garbage and that's okay....

LOL who's more likely to get a pass to the next Bildeburger meeting or the Grove to continue this sickness...

ME or JayZ LOl....

But he's a rapper, he must be different and on OUR side as people right.... he's a Black Rapper...and uh....a Billionaire, and um...brags about being willing to kill or at least encourages it for MONEY...

people can debate religion in a million directions, but one thing is true, Idolatry being a sin wasn't a bad idea.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join