It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

2010 On to the Next One... WTH

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by endisnighe
I had not watched anything coming out of New York since the; well you know.

But the imagery you bring up only brings two things to mind. Sodom and Gomorrah of the bible and the fall of Rome.

When decedence and utter lunacy reigns a nation, is sure sign of the impending collapse.

I hate to be a doomsayer, but one hell of the signs of the times of a collapse of a nation, is the looting of the treasury by the ones in power. But of course my handle is-

The ENDISNIGHE

be safe and Happy New Decade

I am completely with you on this point. I totally see us in the end of times and totally believe in what the Bible says, as I sit and watch so many things play out....... IMO

However, I fortunately did not see this crap from CBS (Dick Clarks New Years Eve) done by Ryan Seacrest in Times Square and Fergie in Las Vegas. It was a very good pre-show, with good performers and then very traditional at the stroke of midnight. I continued to watch for another hour and nothing inappropriate that I saw, just more performances by various people/groups. NO politics or "news" mentioned at all, just good clean "family oriented" fun.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by dihannah1]

[edit on 1-1-2010 by dihannah1]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by imd12c4funn
My view is more subwithin the blatantcy.
Check out what I got from the sub message...

Jay-Z...
(innocent enough on it's face...so if I were to want to get into the heads of the last generation to grow with family values rather than psy-ops using monotone hypnotic frequencies and colors within a certain spectrum..dark, almost Hitchcockial in form, as a black and white motion picture is all about lighting and shadow, yet the vibrant reds in lips and makeup pierces to the entranced hords very soul...as if reprograming the masses from the inside out - and all at the drop of one certain, and certainly spellbound superstitious moment in linear-procreal time;

-01 01 10: 00:00:0*

- with the repetitive tribal percussive punctuation:
[*note: in a book titled "Music and Religion" which I was given in the 70's, then turned on one of my teachers (Religion) who then purchased multiple copies and used it as his main text book for all of his classes, it is suggested that Rock music - equal to todays hip hop IMO, is rooted in rythmic log beating tribal nocturnal celebrative low frequency resonation used in the Satanic Ritualistic Tribal Ceremonies, as the tribal community dances in unpredictable suggestive unnatural body movements and in unison with the fire's dance and shadow projections - the centerpiece which all flows out from -

By the way, I can't remember the author's name and in a web search can not even find the afore mentioned book.

So...
the repetitive low resonating thump of percussion and hypnotic drone of the frequency used (always below 1K, usually below 400 and monolythic), in unison with the words, or lyrics if you must,

"on to the next one"
-01 01 10: 00:00:0*

Now back to the innocent enough sounding name; Jay-Z.
coupled with subliminal attempt to sway the last generation with values outside the propaganda shoved down our throats expelling family for corporative values,

Here is the message I believe is being delt us, like a card from the bottom of the deck:

Jay-Z...
Jerry Mathers (MatherZ)

so Jay-Z is the new beaver. But rather than valuing family, hard work and integrity, the new beaver teaches valuing the following:

flesh; i.e. oat sewing and on to the next one, (the timing of this world premier video inclusive)

easy money; pick one of the million ways to "get money" rather than earn it,

materialism; fancy cars, clothes, the oldest profession or lust rather than love, expensive material things in all respects.

What does it all come down to: The spoils of WAR mindset and Satanic take over.

Rape, Steal, Pilfer. Usery

Humanity is disowned, Family becomes extinct, Satan takes Power, Sovergnty is abandoned, One World Governance is in place, the old heaven and old earth...

no picket fences,

Had to do the BIG QUOTE here on this...

I have no intention of saying what you just did, I didn't want to spend an extra 2 days defending the science of subliminal nor arguing the point...

But I honestly agree with this...

The timing and the audience and the message and...

Yeah... without going into it, this was made to influence in a fairly strong way and the sounds and images are operating on primitive centers of the brain...

I wanted others to pick up on this point... not me and I knew a few would

This seems to me to be vile on a higher level than just the terrible message.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by Rocketgirl
reply to post by mark-in-dallas

I agree, I don't know how Jay-Z manged to have more number one records than Elvis. I was born way after Elvis died but I have heard some of his music before and it sounded great way better than some of the crap that is played today.

Exactly how they shove it down the gees throats when they want them fat. Like, showing this video when everybody expects to see something else - it's called rape.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
There is no doubt that there is a stupefaction process purposefully going on in America aimed at making people more pliable and manageable and predictable through lowered educational and entertainment standards.

There is a very real campaign afoot to defeat the cohesive power of the American masses by robbing them of their will and ability to think independently and intelligently.

Sadly when struggling against the Government and the Powers that Be they have 24/7/365 on their side to slowly whittle and chip away at that stone in such a calculated and incremental measured way that it is truly hard to perceive and be totally on guard for until that fateful day when the damage has been done to that point there is no turning back and no room left for denial.

If we have not reached that critical point then surely we stand on the threshold of it.

The light is fading away and turning to shadow and darkness. All that yet remains to be seen is who will turn their heads away and put them in the sand and bend over in that process and who will stand tall, firm and proud upon that rainbow bridge as Ragnarok descends upon us all.

Good luck my fellow human beings in these darkening days ahead. May we all fight the good fight and may love and light win over the forces of darkness and hate.

[edit on 1/1/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Esrom Escutcheon Esquire

I swear

Me too...

But once in a while perhaps we should reflect that energy can not be created or destroyed and that when you pump out a vile thought it goes places and enters the minds of others...

This is how "a curse" operates...

"YOUR UGLY"

It goes into your head.... you think it, it has an effect

This is a main point of what i'm saying, I don't believe in controlling speech but we NEED times when the message is only GOOD times to counteract the curses...

There seems to be NONE anymore

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:09 PM
link   
Robbing people off their will is done exactly in this way: they "interpret" people's will and instill THESE images and words/ideology as if it was people's own. Very very simple, all they need to do is to "catch" people's attention. Work done!

[edit on 1-1-2010 by DangerDeath]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by bpg131313

1. What is known about Jay-Z and the people who produced the video?

2. Not having seen the video myself, are there people who've seen it that can comment on the specific imagery used and it's interpretation?

3. Do you think Jay-Z knows what the imagery means and specifically endorsed it, or do you think someone else wanted that imagery out there and used him and this world premiere event to release it?

4. Can this imagery be tied in any way to the blue moon and partial lunar eclipse we had on new years eve?

5. Is there one specific event that can be determined to be that which caused the fall of Rome?

1: You should do a search for a thread in here in regards to Jay Z and the Blueprint album in general... connections to Masonry, Satanism it was compelling....

2: I will do a deeper analysis at some point most likely, there are representations of Baphomet, Illusions to Vampires and negative christian symbols including crosses and bullets that appear for only a few frames...

3: I believe he does, yes

4: BLUE MOON

In Satanic circles... YES

The BLUE MOON is a time when the effects of Spells are said to be doubled in power

This is not coincidence

5: Decadence, sexually transmitted disease, greed, over extension of the military, economic collapse.

The fall of Rome should be studied by every American

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by DangerDeath

Originally posted by Rocketgirl
reply to post by mark-in-dallas

I agree, I don't know how Jay-Z manged to have more number one records than Elvis. I was born way after Elvis died but I have heard some of his music before and it sounded great way better than some of the crap that is played today.

Exactly how they shove it down the gees throats when they want them fat. Like, showing this video when everybody expects to see something else - it's called rape.

It's a strong way of saying it...

But I suppose that's why it bothered me... it was Out of the blue... bam, from nowhere

Rape... "to be forced upon"

Yah, it's actually a fair statement

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
all pretty screwed up, none of this stuff has any business being on a new years celebration special for the whole country to see.

but the best thing you can do is teach you children exactly what it means, and never censor yourself, or talk to them like children. celebrate today wtih your children doing something special, maybe just by watching tv with them and pointing out all the subliminal messages and themes in commercials and shows and talk about it.

i have a friend who did this very thing with his daughter (not just tv, but i doubt you would limit the lesson to tv either) and she is top of her class, extremely clever and creative, and has a hard time keeping her friends because they are all little consumer fashion zombies.

subliminal messages don't work if you're aware of them. i personally mute commercials, they drive me crazy with their lullaby cutesy puppy-dog and kitten carnival music to make you feel relaxed and tell you the 39 side effects your drugs will cause, but don't worry cause i think the next 39 commercials queued up fix them as well, but yeahhh.. they all have horrible life threatening side effects. but these are the only way to fix things because there aren't commercials about anything else. monaaay plz.

anyway, the revolution starts with our children.

edit:
on the lighter side did anyone celebrate last night by drinking a blue moon?

[edit on 1-1-2010 by shagreen heart]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:22 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

There is no doubt that there is a stupefaction process purposefully going on in America aimed at making people more pliable and manageable and predictable through lowered educational and entertainment standards.

I always wonder when reading conspiracies, how much is the nature of the game...process of cause and effect rather than intent and always have felt most things boils down to a chain of events rather than a "plan" of some sort

However...

The sheer lack of anyone actually DOING anything about it boils down to Apathy which at the lowest level to me is Intent... you have to choose to do nothing or say nothing so I must agree with your statements, even lacking a central locus of Intent... we are being numbed down by intent of not caring at the least...

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:31 PM
link   
Im hoping that everyone relizes how much this thread has in common with MOST if not ALL the other threads on ATS!!! Do you all see how many angles they have on us. Ive worked on cars for a while now and when they break down i always say this : IF ITS NOT ONE THING ITS ANOTHER!!

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:32 PM
link   
Will is a projection. That is very, very simple. If you serve people a projection, you actually prevent them from having their own projections (will), because this way they don't even need to think about what they want. They already know, it is presented to them. Every second of our time is under attack by the "system's" projections. Those who are not aware of this simple fact, will fall under the spell. Those who know, will easily find a way to avoid it. But, the problem is people are conditioned to be conformists, and they follow the path of lesser resistance... That also is part of brainwashing.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:34 PM
link   
reply to post by mopusvindictus

I always wonder when reading conspiracies, how much is the nature of the game...process of cause and effect rather than intent and always have felt most things boils down to a chain of events rather than a "plan" of some sort

Conditioning, conditioning, conditioning. That is the cause and effect situation.
But the "intent" of the ruling class is conditioning, even they have been conditioned - to be the rulers. They go to school to learn that.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:02 PM
link   
lol ahahhahahahaha you dont understand jay

that song is about writing songs that rip apart people rap career.

and he has had 3 cd's called blueprint

its called that cause it the blueprint on how he runs the game thats what its ment to be

there is nothing about jay that is mason .

OP is prolly the same kinda people that blame video games for violence ...

robble robble robble rap music bad!

please welcome to 2010 get over it.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by killartofu]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:03 PM
link   
As visual artist I thought the video was awesome. The imagery is simple and powerful, with that it has no place being played at midnight, New Years. Really quite scary.

Also can someone do an audio analysis on that chanting chorus beat? Something strange about it.

[edit on

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:05 PM
link   
reply to post by killartofu

Considering what Hip Hop music is about in general, that actually makes sense.

However, it's still crap that is corrupting today's youth.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:08 PM
link   
For the sake of posting information without being either skeptic or believer on this note:

A few web quotes regarding the Blue Moon and interesting comments...

Man, all that brings all kinds of wild thoughts to mind within a Biblical and prophetic context. While that's true, why can't I stop thinking about the fact that Blue Moon was the one of the 4 brands of beer (Blue Moon was chosen by Cambridge, MA Police Sergeant James Crowley) selected for this past summer's ridiculous 'Beer Summit' at the White House during a meeting between President Barack Obama, James Crowley, and Henry Louis Gates, Jr. on July 30, 2009? Of course, how could we forget the now infamous Copenhagen Summit? Is that a Blue Moon I see depicted as their official logo for the conference?

It is thought that historically when the Moon's timing was too early, they named an earlier Moon as a 'Betrayer Moon'. The earliest recorded English usage of the term 'Blue Moon' was in a 1528 pamphlet violently attacking the English clergy entitled 'Rede Me And Be Not Wrothe' ('Read Me And Be Not Angry').

satanic rituals, which are conducted on satanic holidays and on the night of a full moon. While sacrificial murders do take place at satanic rituals, it's much more common for people to be abused in some way. This could be anything from a group rape to torture to witnessing something really horrific. The idea is to instill total fear and obedience to the cult leader and for members to commit their allegiance to Lucifer.
(as said prior, in occult circles a Blue Moon is said to create a doubling of spell power)

There is no more spectacular reminder of our Masonic historical and ritualistic heritage than the moon at its height of fullness. While astronomers view the moon with the analytical eye of science, the moon has been a focal point for cultures around the world throughout history and has inspired music, poetry and religion alike. However, for Masons, and particularly Vermont Masons, the moon has not just been a symbolic light in our ritualistic teaching but also a literal light to our brethren of long ago. It thus behooves us to take a moment to remember the moon and its long association with the Craft and its origins.

Just Interesting to me...

Not a definitive judgment call of I net based information...

But Interesting to play that Video on the Blue Moon of the New Year with the Baphomet Symbolism and all...

Simple capitalization?

Or more behind it?

Either way I still stand by the point this was not Family New Years Eve entertainment.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:10 PM
link   

so i guess Frank Sinatra is a mason and warships the devil too

i mean he sings a song about a blue moon he must be by your logic.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:16 PM
link   

I agree with you and ive notice some of those negatives things specialy those songs on radio brainwashing people and here is the message i hear for 2010.....its ok to KILL if you KILL for peace, its ok to KILL if its for a GREEN world GREEN, GREEN, GREEN, KILL, KILL, KILL: better world and economy, KILL, KILL, GREEN...and NOBEL PRICE

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by Gloster

I agree with you and ive notice some of those negatives things specialy those songs on radio brainwashing people and here is the message i hear for 2010.....its ok to KILL if you KILL for peace, its ok to KILL if its for a GREEN world GREEN, GREEN, GREEN, KILL, KILL, KILL: better world and economy, KILL, KILL, GREEN...and NOBEL PRICE

hahahw wtf you people are so dense if you dont understand that rap uses alot of medaphors to say what they mean just cause they say they are gonna kill someone does not mean take the life outta them it could just mean kill their carear

i bet all you people are like 35 40 and have this bias agianst rap cause you didnt like it when you where growing up.
my parents sound just like you.

i can see now all you people jsut fear what you dont understand...

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join