It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mike Ruppert - The Coming Financial Meltdown. The ramifications of Peak Oil!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:48 AM
link   
Hello ATS,

I bring you Michael Ruppert. He is speaking about peak oil, the real reason why the USA is in the middle east. he speaks about the dwindling supply. He also mentions what will happen when there is no more oil.

"This is the man who cost CIA Director Deutch his guaranteed appointment as Secretary of Defense after confronting him at Locke High School with hard facts about CIA dealing drugs." - Dick Gregory " ...in the course of investigations in the mid 70's he came across information that the CIA was trading drugs in order to fund covert operations in the Middle East...Perot called him back to offer encouragement...Ruppert says that his main objective is to see that the country gets a leader worthy of its people. Even for Ross Perot those will be tough shoes to fill."

www.fromthewilderness.com...
Here is his web site:

Related threads:

Truth and Lies of 9/11 : Mike Ruppert, C.I.A. Drug Running, and Your Government

Divide and Conquer : Political Ideology of the Power Elite, Selling The Peace, War Is The Motive

Video Description From youtube:

You wonder why we are in Iraq, Afghanistan, now Yemen and soon to be Iran? This is the reason right here! Watch this series to understand the bigger picture. There are so many other factors that could very easily bring down America.

Part 1:
www.youtube.com...

Part 2:
www.youtube.com...

Part 3:
www.youtube.com...

[edit on 1/1/2010 by ugie1028]

link   

link   
www.youtube.com...

www.youtube.com...

[edit on 1/1/2010 by ugie1028]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:27 AM
link   
I know this will get hits in the morning, but i thought id give it a bump.

i also finished watching the videos.

i think mike has legit concerns regarding peak oil, and the economic crisis that has plagued us. he states the reasons why were in this place in the first place, why where in Afghanistan, Iraq, and that is because America needs to keep the oil supply flowing to prevent even further economic woes.

there is a lot of things he mentions, just hope some of you guys get the time to listen to him.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:01 AM
link   
The video is so well produced. It is a very gripping and powerful warning that we ALL need to heed. Watch this video NOW!

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:21 AM
link   

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:19 AM
link   
Yet another fearmongering chicken little

... made it to vid3 before his rather assumptive assertions got to be a bit too much to stomach with a reasoned mind.

too many fragmented, presumed and asserted "facts", for me.

mOar a story to sell than a story to tell, if you will.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ugie1028

Awesome as Hell, ugie1028.

Yeah, Mike Ruppert is a top notch investigator.

I wish that he had not been chased out of the country.

It seems he's really stomped on some people in high places toes.

You will notice that his website is now archived, and not active.

This means to me that he got threated to cease and desist.

By leaving it archived, this was his way of being defiant, running and end run around their threats, while leaving the country.

Let us hope that he has friends overseas, or we may hear of him demise, "suicided".

Also related to this thread, in an indirect way, is the thread below.

The Creature from Jekyll Island : A Second Look at the Federal Reserve

I say indirectly, because while it does not deal directly with the oil, it still deals with the global economy, and a collapse.

I wrote the thread around a book by the same name.

The author has his own website as well.

See, the world is waking up faster, than these scam artists in Washington D.C. can pull the wool over their eyes.

[edit on 1-1-2010 by SpartanKingLeonidas]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:08 PM
link   
definately,

a lot of people are waking up to this reality. the false sense of perception that the media tries to push on the public is starting to fall apart. Soldiers are waking up, police are waking up, and a lot of others.

anything related to the global cabal, is also related to this thread. they are the MOBSTERS, the secret societies controlling the worlds wealth, and let it crash when they see fit, for the chance at usurping more money, and power.

Al Capone would of been proud.

People should watch this before its taken down off of youtube.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:10 PM
link   
Sorry but seattletruth posted this the other day

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by OpTiMuS_PrImE

well,

I guess i was a little late on that. i searched once, didn't see this.

Oh well, if its a repeat thread, the mods will remove it.

posted on Mar, 12 2010 @ 12:10 AM
link   
For one thing, by giving us links to youtube videos of his movie, you are not doing him any favors. Go out and buy the DVD and give this guy his money. What you have done is supported him getting ripped off.

His message, on the other hand, is great and everyone should listen to him.

top topics

join