It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second whistleblower emerges to confirm reality of time travel

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 6 2010 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

i would like to, but the ramifications of what he is proposing is so great im pretty sure any alphabet agency with their ear to the ground would either have this guy locked up working for them or steal his teach and have him dispatched. time travel technology has the potential to be the most creative and destructive force on this planet and possibly the universe. to undo all evolution or prevent total destruction???? you think this kind of power is going to allowed to run loose when the governments wont even release solar cells with 80% efficiency??? you need to look at the big picture here. If what he is saying is true money would never be an issue. just go back and time and make a killing on gambling, stock markets, real estate. i understand where your coming from i truly do but im also a bit realistic about the reality we live in. time travel will never be in the hands of the common man.

Some people shouldnt drive let alone travel trhough time.

i can see it now tv slogans for time travel

"if you drink and time travel, your a bloody idiot"(aussy tv ad for drink driving)

posted on Apr, 28 2010 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Anyone still interested in this topic? I'm dying to start at thread on this guy... probably in the HOAX section.

Sure, the things he talks about with Art and Whitley, well, we can't really prove or disprove, especially since he provides no evidence. But I believe that if he is shown to be lying about other things, then all he is is an elaborate hoaxer. And it's a shame, because I have a genuine interest in theories of time and fringe science.

The poster above showed the quiet suburban neighborhood that is the headquarters for most of Anderson's companies. Here is the link to the list of his affiliated companies. Some are slick websites with exciting design and little or no content. Others are Amazon affiliate stores, where Anderson has picked out a few pricey items already for sale elsewhere on Amazon, and he receives a percentage of the sales.

Something tells me website design is his true talent.

Anyone else interested in discussing this?

posted on May, 9 2010 @ 02:28 PM
link   
Well it doesn't look like anyone here has been able to make a case for a hoax from Anderson. He seems pretty sincere in the interviews, has a lot of information, and doesn't fumble it up. If you think you have a case for all this being bogus, other than a few binary watches being sold on the website, by all means please post the information here.

posted on Jan, 4 2012 @ 10:24 PM
link   
Time travel is very possible. BUT you can only go into the future not the past. Dr. Stephen Hawking goes into detail about this in his book the history of everything. (or something like that can't remember exact name). To go into the future you must get very close to the speed of light. (nothing can actually go faster then the speed of light) and everything else around you will go faster while you move through time slower. He described a couple of ways to do this one was to get just close enough to a black hole to circle around it and not get drawn into the mass of it. The other was a monorail type train that would continuously accelerate until it reached 99.9% of the speed of light. He says you cannot go into the past because you could shoot yourself in the past and that would cause an unexplainable event that nature cannot allow to happen.

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:19 AM
link   
this is very interesting.
Now a know a lot of people are saying it's nonsense and time travel is impossible.
But I think that time travel could be possible and maybe this guy's telling the truth.
I don't think it's any more wayout than say,some conspriracies.
I think if time travel did exist and existed now,it would likely be in the hands of big governments such as the usa.
Now the thing that confuses me is,if Dr. Anderson is BSing,then if the US government know the future why do they let 9/11 happen? and the Iraq/Afghanistan wars? the american soldiers that have killed civilians etc?
Personally I don't know if this guys telling the truth or lieing,i don't even know if he's a genuine scientist.
But I think time travel could be possible.Because it hasn't (supposedly) been done,doesn't mean it can't be done,because we don't really know how it could be done.Maybe there's some sort of loophole or it's totally different to what we think.IMO

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:26 AM
link   
reply to post by SinDefiant

I don't know if going into the past is impossible,surely if you went back in time and killed yourself,you wouldn't die,because if you died,you couldn't of gone back in time to kill yourself,maybe going into the past could be possible but you couldn't change anything.I don't really think it's something anyone can prove or disprove.
I hope Hawking is right but because noone can prove or disprove it,it's impossible to say,another odd thing is some pysisists believe you can go back in time.So i don't know it's all very interesting

posted on Mar, 19 2012 @ 11:42 AM
link   
reply to post by biff1985

the butterfly effect comes to mind

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by Gentill Abdulla

Hi. Is it possible to talk to you via e-mail or some other form of communication?

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:09 AM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

Hi. I am researching into possibility of time travel. That is why the post of Gentill Abdulla was kind of interesting to me. I am wondering if you can help me in figuring out some answers :Were you able to contact him? You both were talking about his interview with Noory on CtC, do you by chance have the link to the interview on youtube (or other website)? Did he sound somewhat legitimate to you? Thank you.

posted on May, 7 2012 @ 06:45 AM
link   
TPTB are going to use everything in thier arsenal to push Agenda 21 and "sustainability". If they were really concerned aboutthe planet then the Gulf of Mexico would never have happened and BP wouod now be in jail.

Corzine would also be in jail. This has nothing to do with sustainability and everything to do with gaining power over individuals and removing the right for people to live as free as they wish.

Ig time travel is going on then there is already a winner, why did TPTB not go back to 1800s, throw a few nukes around and introduce thier fascist global government?

posted on Feb, 26 2014 @ 06:14 PM
link   

Bauer401
Time travel is theoretically impossible because you could prevent yourself from being born which doesn't make sense, but it would be really interesting if i was wrong and it was possible.

Either way this website is great but has one big flaw, where is the evidence, I could have made everything posted on this thread and made it looked just as legit. where is the evidence?

What you just described is called a paradox, the real question is, what happens when a paradox comes to surface. If I am to take in consideration what I saw in Dr. Who to be true (which I have no bloody idea if true), it would mean in the case of a paradox, some inter-dimensional beings would come to clean the mess caused by the paradox ... but wait.

Aren't interdi-mensional beings actually aliens or time travelers themselves ?

This is a very good question indeed, but what I know is that if we have time travel available here on earth and hidden, be it the pyramids at the Gizah plateau or in high security clearance underground base, it will get to be known in time.

Thruthseek3r

posted on Jul, 17 2019 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: queenannie38

who says a machine is needed?

Take me with you.

posted on May, 5 2023 @ 09:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Aquarius1

Men's EVIL WICKED SINISTER hearts would Fudge it up

new topics

top topics