It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Second whistleblower emerges to confirm reality of time travel

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Gentill Abdulla

If that is the case I wouldn't have heard you unless the interview was conducted by Art Bell or George Knapp, so what date were you on and with who?

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 08:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Aquarius1

George Noory .January 15, 2010. I'm the 13 year old boy.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 08:23 PM
link   

Welcome to a ATS, did you by any chance listen to Art Bell interview Dr. David Anderson on Time Travel this past Sunday night, if not please message me...

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   

I didn't hear it but I heard about it.And I really should be done with the worlds first time machine by Saturday. I will tell you something though... I think it worked. I say this because a few days back I was on the computer. I heard a kind of weird sound. I looked to were I thought I heard it. Nothing was at that place. Then I hear the same sound. This time when I look to the SAME place a FUSE was left on the floor. It WASN'T there before.I am positive that it was me sending the fuse from the future. Yes I do know that it sounds paranoid ,but it's the absolute truth.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Good luck to you, please don't disappear like Mad Man Markum did a few years ago...he was the real deal in my opinion..check you U2U for the link to Sundays show.

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   

I'll see that when it works I will post a pic of the time machine.Also I will post a picture with me ,my future self ,and my past self.Oh and just so you know I came to the same conclusion as Ronald Mallet but I think he's going about it all wrong. I will explain after I make my time machine. Oh and just so you know ,I am scheduled for a tv interview with John Hutchison this month I will give you the details as soon as I get them.

[edit on 2-2-2010 by Gentill Abdulla]

posted on Feb, 2 2010 @ 09:03 PM
link   
That is great that you will be scheduled with John Hutchinson, we used to be in contact from time to time but I see his website is gone and the email I used came back, do you have a link to his website if he has one currently..I think he did two or three interviews with Art Bell, I have them on a CD somewhere, he is a very cool guy, too bad what the Canadian government did to him in the past...

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1
reply to post by Bauer401

My understanding is if you go back in time and change anything it splits into a parallel universe and you would still be here, the thinking is that you can live more than one life at the same time.

Many spiritual philosophers have always said, we live simultaneously in many different worlds. We (I) are just a soul using this body to explore this world and so is many of your other clones. We are all inspired and observed via our higher self (some call that God, even though there are higher entities then just our higher self) and our purpose in life is to "explore" these worlds and learn... just like a school! Which is why we forget everything when we're born and adjusting to this plane.

Which is why so many quantum physicians are now talking about.. science and spirituality as being ONE!

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 05:51 PM
link   
Thank you for this thread and for posting the information…S+F

I love this time travel stuff and I can’t wait to hear the show on Sunday…

- JC

[edit on 3-2-2010 by Joecroft]

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 06:08 PM
link   

Originally posted by Joecroft
Thank you for this thread and the for posting the information…S+F

I love this time travel stuff and I can’t wait to hear the show on Sunday…

- JC

Time Technology & Research
Sunday January 31, 2010

was on Coast to Coast am (just listening to it) WOW... i'm stunned! I'm sure you can you tube the interview.. my god.. he's either just changed the world or full of SNIP*

My opinion.. he sounds VERY legit and real!

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 06:27 PM
link   
I just need someone who has time traveled to give me the final score for the Super Bowl. I believe it is possible and has been done. If so i would lay odds that some wall street hedge fund guy bought himself a trip and is reaping the rewards.

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 07:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by Aquarius1
Recap on this amazing interview with Art Bell and Dr. Anderson on the Coast website.

www.coasttocoastam.com...

Joining Art Bell for the entire 4-hour program, physicist Dr. David Anderson discussed the state of time technology from his research, as well as other labs around the world. He recapped his work from 2002, when he last appeared with Art on the show. At that juncture, his team had created small time warp fields that he said could accelerate time by 300% within the field, as well as reversing time. He described the initiation of a time warp field as quite spectacular to witness, "between the combinations of different chemical reagents and high energy lasers we use to excite or initiate a time warp field...a lot of light, a lot of energy."

Since 2002, the effects have increased by "two orders of magnitudes," both in time acceleration and retardation rates, and living organisms have been successfully tested in the warp fields, he detailed. By regenerating "closed timelike curves" (bending spacetime so time loops back on itself) we're finding it "just as easy to move backwards in time as well as forward," Anderson explained.

Currently countries such as Japan, China, and especially India have been experimenting with time technologies, Anderson reported. Through a device called the Temporal Tremor Detector (TTD), his team is able to track such experiments by observing disruptions in the spacetime fabric, he said.

As time technology becomes further developed, moral and ethical issues are arising, he pointed out. Benefits of the technology include accurate historical studies of the past, but on the negative side, we could experience "Time Wars," with deliberate destruction of parts of the timeline. Anderson advocated for more transparency and disclosure of the technology, so the public can have input on how it's used.

For those who missed this fantastic interview on January 31, 2010 that Art Bell did with Dr. Anderson here is a recap, if you are able this show is a must listen...KSFO in San Francison has free podcasting so go grab it...

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by freighttrain

Originally posted by freighttrain
Time Technology & Research
Sunday January 31, 2010

was on Coast to Coast am (just listening to it) WOW... i'm stunned! I'm sure you can you tube the interview.. my god.. he's either just changed the world or full of SNIP*

My opinion.. he sounds VERY legit and real!

Thanks…for some reason I thought the interview was on this Sunday. My timeline must be out of sink lol (j/k)

I found the interview on Youtube, there’s a link in my signature, if anyone wants to check it out…

The interview is awesome and I agree, he sounds very legit…

- JC

posted on Feb, 3 2010 @ 08:49 PM
link   
Dr. Anderson will be on Dreamland with Whitley Strieber this weekend, available for download on Saturday Feb. 6., click on podcast on the main page.

www.unknowncountry.com...

[edit on 3-2-2010 by Aquarius1]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 01:25 PM
link   
I listened to the whole thing last night. Fascinating stuff! It makes me think that if this is where we're at now with this technology, surely our future selves have got it figured out enough that they are visiting us in the past? Which could explain some of the evidence of aliens/UFO's, maybe? Who knows, but it's fun to speculate about

Dr. Anderson also mentioned the string theory, as written about in "The Elegant Universe" by Dr. Brian Greene.

Something I found interesting that I hadn't noticed until watching the credits of a movie my daughter was watching earlier. Brian Greene played a small roll in "The Last Mimzy" and was a technical consultant for the making of the film. He's also been a consultant/adviser for "Deja Vu" and "Frequency". All of these movies deal with time travel. Now, I know that this might not seem like a big deal, because movie producers want a movie to be based on some kind of logic, but if we have these intelligent physicists helping to make movies, don't you think those movies might be closer to non-fiction than we're told???

Edit: wording

[edit on 4-2-2010 by JenRecluse]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Post deleted....

[edit on 2/4/2010 by nostrashawnus]

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 05:47 PM
link   

You can listen to my interview on Youtube if you want. I will see if I can find a link.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Thanks but I have streamlink if I want to listen to it.....already downloaded it.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 08:42 PM
link   

oh. Well I think he didn't give me enough time. It would have been easier to tell people that way.

posted on Feb, 4 2010 @ 08:53 PM
link   

Sorry about that, if you had been on with Art Bell I am sure he would have given you lots of time, Time Travel is Art's all time favorite topic, maybe you will get lucky sometime, shoot him an email at [email protected]

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join