It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Lie detector Party , party of the future ?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:17 AM
link   
Last night on Coast to Coast Art Bell was doing his yearly prediction special and someone called in predicting that a new party would be formed . This party , as the caller predicted , would make all of it's members take a lie detector tests

Sound crazy ? To crazy ? Or perhaps just crazy enough to get them some votes ?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:24 AM
link   
I prefer a sign the contract party. There is a reason lie detector tests aren't allowed in court. If we had a candidate sign a contract promising what he or she would do, we could hold him or her to it in a court of law.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:30 AM
link   
People can be trained to beat the lie detector.
Just gotta believe...

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Ok now that we have herd from both the Dem. & Rep. leadership how about the rest of you out there ?

LOL Sorry , just had to say that

I see your point but just imagine what a statement would be made by such an act LOL Can you imagine the fear that would be struck into the establishment ?

I also like the Idea of a contract , sounds like a good idea !

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:55 AM
link   
O.k. O.k.
How about lie detector tests, signed contracts and the whole party has to be on the national health care plan, no exceptions?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:57 AM
link   
Okay, everyone is on the right track.

I was going to go on but it seems I was about to ramble. It is 2 AM on January 1, 2010.

Happy New Decade.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
reply to post by LadySkadi

HAHA good point ! if they think it's good enough for there citizens then it had better be good enough for them .

Hmm seeing how we are operating under the assumption of government health care , would it be humane if we gave the ok to public shooting of lobbyist's ?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Double post
Double post

[edit on 1-1-2010 by Max_TO]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:17 AM
link   
reply to post by Max_TO

Heh. I heard that, too. It was just a bit after some guy named Bob wanted to explain why he couldn't remember the C2C phone numbers and obviously just needed someone to talk to.

Oh, lordy, I want to hear more of JC's rantings and ravings!

Bring back JC! And the putrid pits of hell.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:22 AM
link   

How about lie detector tests, signed contracts and the whole party has to be on the national health care plan, no exceptions?

Doesn't the healthcare add up to Cruel and unusual punishment?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by LadySkadi
People can be trained to beat the lie detector.
Just gotta believe...

actualy any one can easily beat one. All you have to do is squeeze your anas tightly when you answer. This is not a joke.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:28 AM
link   
Not sure if this would make a good Political party...

But it would make for a fun party... I'd love to get everyone together with a Buzz and throw a Lie detector party...

Sounds like Truth or Dare on Roids

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mosesgunner

actualy any one can easily beat one. All you have to do is squeeze your anas tightly when you answer. This is not a joke.

What?!? I can't believe that.
What does squeezing have to do with controlling blood pressure?
On second thought, I don't want to know...

[edit on 1-1-2010 by LadySkadi]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:37 AM
link   
reply to post by mosesgunner

Now you are giving the polititons a bit to much credit . Most of them can't even do that right

I say bring it on !

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:48 AM
link   
LOL JC is awesome...I think he snuck on a few weeks ago, i don't rememer the topic off hand though. i think any party that is actually responsiable for their actions would be pretty good. oh, and maybe even does what it says it would.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:37 AM
link   

Heard it on Penn and Teller BS.

found this site

www.wikihow.com...

Contract your anal sphincter muscle when a control question is asked. While also highly effective, this method may (or may not) be discovered with the use of pressure-sensitive seat pads that are now commonly used.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
how about the oath party?

a party where the politician is under oath the whole term in office.
any personal questions get no comment,everything else MUST be true or else a perjury charge and lawsuits for damages from constituents.

new topics

top topics

join