It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

toxic gas released NYC new years eve

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:35 AM
link   
a misleading title maybe but IMO released again upon this misrepresnted country by our media.

kathy Grifith and ANDERSON Cooper, and our shining media darlings CNN, brought closure to 2009 and the dawning of a spectacular 2010, the year we make contact.

Kudos AC, better person than me......3 hours with a mindless speed freak

To the world wide web.....this female does not portray or represent the country we live in....or do we have any affiliations with said above individual,her views, gibberish, or the corporate institution which employs her and rewards her.

An imbarrassment and apology to those here and abroad who stayed at home to celebrate the New Years eve.

I know, I could have switched stations, yet I was taken by the action. words, facial expressions, etc

Apolgises, this is not the true heart of the American people and hopefully never will be.

Peace to all brothers and sisters everywhere.

Maybe we can figure it out this year

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:40 AM
link   
Bravo! I cannot stand that woman. She does seem a little too peppy. I know some true speed freaks that are calmer than her. I could not take it. Every time I see her on a channel (way too often ) I click as fast as my fingers will allow. What would be worse ? Her and Joy Behar....eeeeks

[edit on 1-1-2010 by timewalker]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:05 AM
link   
I switched from CNN to Dick Clark and completely missed the ball drop.
Coverage this year sucked all around..BUT, better than actually being there. Iwas warm and comfy..

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:02 AM
link   
ugh Kathy Griffin...yuck

Chicago had the Gin Blossoms playing to the ball drop

-Kyo

new topics

top topics

join