It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

If God Spoke, what language would God Speak?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:20 PM
link   
Ok its the new year, and I thought about writing what i've studied for the last 8 years...

I once pondered, if God could speak...what language would he speak (we'll use 'he' for this post, god has no gender imo).

I asked this question last night, a friend who follows islam said he would speak arabic, my wife said he would speak aramaic, and I simply stated, "do you think, that he would actually communicate verbally".

So a few years ago, i studied numerology, studied metaphysics and chakra's, auras and what they mean etc...

God communicates in 3 ways, and 3 ways only.

Shape, Colour, Sound, or more specifically, Archetype, Colour, Tone.

The 3 represents perfection in creation, its the "Triad" in creation.

Everything has a shape, a colour and a sound associated with it.

So Love has the colour pale pink, i THINK the shape is a square, and the tone, well i can't really put that here...

So if i wanted to time travel, i would visualise the 'time' archetype at the pineal gland, then put the colour associated with the time period i wanted to travel to, Blue being future, brown is the present, and green is the past.

The archetypes you see in my current avatar means 'God is here'. It literally means the full energy of God is present in physical reality...specifically earth.

There are infiniate amount of archetypes/colour/tone combinations that make up all reality.

This is called the language of hyperspace.

So in a few of my posts, you will see me post archetypes with a colour meaning, if you see it and visualise it at the pineal you will experience its meaning..... (pineal gland is at the very centre of the brain).

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:41 PM
link   
Het Marty these are my 20 pence pieces worth

So Love has the colour pale pink, i THINK the shape is a square, and the tone, well i can't really put that here...

I believe love has the colour(s) WHITE and shaped as infinity eight and the tone depends on the intensity. I actually do believe that God communicates in the language Love. The words are build up by an alphabet of more or less love. A bit like morse code for the heart.

Nice OP S&F

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:43 PM
link   
White is all colours, and all colours is every emotion..... Love is not every emotion.

The shape 8 is infinity, but it doesn't sit at the thyroid (8th chakra).

The square is the thyroid.... the square represents the spoken word, the first point of 'creation'... when you speak it, and step into it, you start the process of creating it.

However, be careful with using white, as it depletes the energy of individual colours

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:48 PM
link   
I think if god wanted to communicate with us, it probably wouldn't understand how to do so. Is there any reason to believe that something that created the universe would even be aware of our existence? Would it be able to distinguish between living and nonliving things? Would it possess any form of intelligence as we understand it, do we possess any intelligence in a sense the creator would understand?
[edit on 31-12-2009 by Tearman]

[edit on 31-12-2009 by Tearman]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:53 PM
link   
I would imagine that God would probably communicate to people via telepathy. If he were to show himself to humanity, then I'd imagine he would speak to everyone in their native language.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:54 PM
link   
reply to post by Im a Marty

Interesting Question Marty. I firmly believe that if God did speak he would speak through the use of Music. Music is the only true universal language and music has the strange ability to heal and raise the spirits of many. The brain when listening to music is something to behold when researching. It is truely marvelous what our bodies do when music is playing. Music is as old as humanity itself and probably older as well through natures natural music. Not to mention in nearly every religious work the use of musical hymns and notes are often used, especially in the African Religions the most nature inspired religion in the world. Christianity, Buddhism, Islam and all of them really incorporate music.

Yep.. if God spoke, he would speak through the use of music.

Rhythm is also an important aspect of music to study when looking at responses to music. There are two responses to rhythm. These responses are hard to separate because they are related, and one of these responses cannot exist without the other. These responses are (1) the actual hearing of the rhythm and (2) the physical response to the rhythm. Rhythm organizes physical movements and is very much related to the human body. For example, the body contains rhythms in the heartbeat, while walking, during breathing, etc. Another example of how rhythm orders movement is an autistic boy who could not tie his shoes. He learned how on the second try when the task of tying his shoes was put to a song. The rhythm helped organize his physical movements in time.
Music and the Brain

WASHINGTON (ISNS) -- For most people music is an enjoyable, although momentary, form of entertainment. But for those who seriously practiced a musical instrument when they were young, perhaps when they played in a school orchestra or even a rock band, the musical experience can be something more. Recent research shows that a strong correlation exists between musical training for children and certain other mental abilities.
Live Science

According to Allan Bloom, "Music is the soul's primitive and primary speech or reason."
sacred music

According to some physicists, the core of physical reality itself might be musical. Brian Greene writes that

Music has long since provided the metaphors of choice for those puzzling over questions of cosmic concern. From the ancient Pythagorean "music of the spheres to the "harmonies of nature" that have guided inquiry through the ages, we have collectively sought the song of nature in the gentle wanderings of celestial bodies and the riotous fulminations of subatomic particles. With the discovery of superstring theory, musical metaphors take on a startling reality, for the theory suggests that the microscopic landscape is suffused with tiny strings whose vibrational patterns orchestrate the evolution of the cosmos. (Greene 1999)
sacred music

Makes one wonder if we too are just musical notes... Each one unique, yet important to the harmony of the tune...

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:57 PM
link   
I don't know about the exact language, but God would speak in poetry.

How do you account for the color blind in your color theory? Surely God wouldn't rely on physical senses or their limitations to communicate.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Interesting thread. I think that if God spoke, the transmission would depend upon the receiver. If the receiver could only translate French, then that is what it would get. If the receiver were a transceiver and spoke a more universal language, then it might use those higher orbital energies and communicate in that way.

How can we know imagine what a more pure and direct mode of communication feels like, is perceived as? How could we explain it to a cat?

We would just have to wait, if we could, for the cat to evolve to a point where its brain could assimilate the various signals that we interpret as communication.

Makes it sound lonely to be God, doesn't it?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Thats if god was 'external' to us, which i think is not the case, all there is, is God, nothing more, we are experiencers for the total sum of itself, what I experience, it experiences also, what u experience, it experiences, we are like tentacles, the feelers of physical reality.

2010 plays a big role too imo, frequency wise, its perfection in creation....

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:59 PM
link   
Well put TheMythLives. I should have thought of those forms of communication as well. Movies, music, art, etc. There have been many movies, many songs, and many forms of art that have resonated with me in a profound way.

I wouldn't be surprised in the slightest if many messages from God were presented through these mediums.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Yours. Why would He speak a language you couldn't understand? He's God!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Music would be classified as 'tone' or sound, so yes going good there...

The colour blind, doesn't mean to communicate WITH people that way, its 'internal' or feeling wise, a person born mute, no physical senses would have full 'hyperspace' language available to them, within that is...

People who have seizures are highly connected to hyperspace (language of colour, sound, shape), they go through 'storms' which gives them seizures, they are highly connected to this frequency.... Autistic people are also highly connected, they have activated dolphin genetics (when they rock back and forth).... dolphins are also highly connected to this language...

I shall draw the dolphin frequency......

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/8cb3cda8b0e8.jpg[/atsimg]

[edit on 31/12/2009 by Im a Marty]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Im a Marty
White is all colours, and all colours is every emotion..... Love is not every emotion.

The shape 8 is infinity, but it doesn't sit at the thyroid (8th chakra).

The square is the thyroid.... the square represents the spoken word, the first point of 'creation'... when you speak it, and step into it, you start the process of creating it.

However, be careful with using white, as it depletes the energy of individual colours

OK I'm confused. The chakra that deals with 'the word' is indigo right not pink?

LOVE is everything but we're obviously talking about different love here. When you become LOVE you will speak it and thus create it. Nope I'm not gonna be careful using white or any other colours for that matter. The body/soul takes what it needs and disguard the rest. IMO

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:15 PM
link   
I know you didn't really ask us for our 2 cents; but, here's mine anyway.

God speaks "Primary"

Okay, I can see you smiling at the Three Muskateer's chant, "All for One, and One for All" ... but, I'm serious.

Not binary, primary.

It all makes sense to me; whereas yucky squares and yucky (baby butt color) light pink don't remind me of "Love" ... I vote for extreme pure white for Love too, as another poster above said.

But for God's language - Primary is my 2 cents.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:17 PM
link   
reply to post by IAmD1

The throat chakra is actually ice blue, but in the future, it will change the thyroid to be specifically pale pink.... indigo, is that a form of purple/violet? that is the crown chakra....

When i say 'careful', i mean when you visualise it on yourself. If you visualise white around you (how a lot of new agers say to do) you deplete the other colours as it washes it out.... a lot of people who are nearing death, their aura's supposedly go whitish in colour...

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:19 PM
link   

Originally posted by Trexter Ziam
I know you didn't really ask us for our 2 cents; but, here's mine anyway.

God speaks "Primary"

Okay, I can see you smiling at the Three Muskateer's chant, "All for One, and One for All" ... but, I'm serious.

Not binary, primary.

It all makes sense to me; whereas yucky squares and yucky (baby butt color) light pink don't remind me of "Love" ... I vote for extreme pure white for Love too, as another poster above said.

But for God's language - Primary is my 2 cents.

That is totally cool, nah this is good, i like others POV on the matter, if you think pure white is the go, then by all means have that belief, im not here to dictate, (it may seem that way, i apologise), but i'm only going by what i've learned in metaphysics...

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:28 PM
link   
I ran across a bumper sticker the other day that actually stopped me in my tracks. It went like this:

"Why is it when we talk to God were praying but when God talks to us were neurotic?"

Now personally I've never considered myself neurotic although I'm sure I have many family members and friends that would rise to argue the contrary, And yet I hear the voice of God everyday.

When I wake each morning and start to prepare for the day I hear God whispering, "I've given you another day my child." And as I head out the door to go to work again God says, "I've provided for you a good job and good people to work with." When I sit to eat the voice of God reminds me, "I shall not let you hunger this day." Ok, I think you get my point here. God speaks to each and every one of us throughout the day and for all our lives.

Gods voice is always present in the laughter of children, the beauty of a sunrise, the smile of a friend and in the gentle breathing of that someone you love as they sleep beside you. It can be heard in every flower and in every song.

It can even be heard in the problems and disasters that come our way, Saying, "I love you enough to make you grow, Even in ways you may not want to."

If you can't hear the voice of God, its not that the voice isn't there...its because you, my friend, are not listening.

wupy

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:35 PM
link   

Originally posted by Matrix777
I would imagine that God would probably communicate to people via telepathy. If he were to show himself to humanity, then I'd imagine he would speak to everyone in their native language.

What you say is totally correct.
I have had several visions with Christ being there and I used english and so did he, but it was done telepathically.
I have also seen evil entities and they also use telepathy, but the only things coming from them is absolute hatred and obceneties. but they use whatever language it is the person understands..

edited spelling

[edit on 31-12-2009 by antideceit]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:42 PM
link   
Good Input...

A century and a half ago, a debate was raging about the question whether God spoke Hebrew. Jacob Grimm, one of the brothers to whom we owe the collection of fairy tales, pointed out gently that if God spoke language, any language, we must assume that he had teeth, but since teeth were not created for speech but for eating, we must assume that he also ate, and this leads to so many other undesirable assumptions that we better abandon the idea altogether (1851, reprint 1958:28).

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:47 PM
link   
God speaks to me in English,Thats cause i can't speak Swahili...

As for what he sounds like,Well,He is very manly,It is the sound of total authority,firm,yet with such love and gentleness as a Father speaks to his child.

He is very straight forward in the way that he comes across even when he rebukes me for foolishness,I have never heard any tone of condemnation or ridicule in his word,stern but gentle admonishment.

A couple of times he has yelled at me trying to get my attention when i have not been listening and he laughed at me once when i was moaning to him about some trivial slight that really had no weight nor bearing on me apart from the fact that i was being emo.

He is also very funny,after all he is the author of humour so it stands that he knows the best jokes and at times he has cracked me up,

God has always and is always able and willing to talk with us,it is whether we want to talk with him that determines whether a conversation ensues

James 4:8 "Draw near to God and He will draw near to you"

BV.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join