It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The most memorable moment the decade

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:54 PM
link   
What do you think is the most memorable moment of the decade? I have my own it's www.youtube.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:07 PM
link   
I have to go with the Obama inauguration... all those fools filling the streets in DC. Quite a spectacle.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:17 PM
link   
Though I hate to say it probably 9/11 attack. That's when things really started to get out of hand IMHO.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:22 PM
link   
I'm going with 9/11 but can't help feeling like late 09 is the onset or start of something big but not good. Just a feeling.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:27 PM
link   
911 and all of it's aftermath. The greatest lie ever sold to the American people and the one single event our children's children will still be paying for. The Military Industrial Complex has taken us all to harvest once again (another vietnam).

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:05 PM
link   
Memorable? For me?
Gettin' laid for the first time.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:09 PM
link   
I liked the part when the old decade ended.

May the following one be better. Happy new years all.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by starwarsisreal

I'm going to withhold judgement for another year, since the decade ain't over. There's still another year to go. sheesh.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:21 PM
link   
9/11, the patriot act, the g20 arrests, Obamas election and inauguration.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:23 PM
link   
Bush getting the shoe thrown at him

......... PRICELESS!!!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:27 PM
link   
We've got another year before the decade's over so not sure why you're asking now. I think from the looks of it 2010 may just give us a little something to remember it by.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:31 PM
link   
2000, 2001, 2002, 2003, 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007, 2008, 2009. That's ten tears by my count, decade over.

2010 starts a new one. Of course my calender could be completely wrong.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:38 PM
link   
The one most memorable moment is when on BBC they reported that Building No.7 at the world trade centre complex had collapsed before it even had and it was still standing on the live footage behind the reporter.

This tied everything in perfectly and set the precedence I beleive for the whole decade and the years to come.

This one single moment in time told us that the government, media and the powers that be are all tied in together, all know and have planned everything that is about to happen already, and are en mass trying to fool and control the average person.

So much was said with few words in this very short news report!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:46 PM
link   
The most memorable and alarming moment, hands down, was when President George W. Bush flew out to the aircraft carrier in a fighter jet and emerged in a flight suit.

Afterwards, it was revealed that Bush had actually taken the controls of the jet and flew this multi-million-dollar killing machine.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/5086438d881f.jpg[/atsimg]

Kind of sends a shiver up your spine, don't it?

— Doc Velocity

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by Melbourne_Militia

Yeah,that was a defining moment,alright!

I didn't know any of that until this year though,so I've really been "cramming" to make up for lost time!

I don't see anything good coming in the New Year,sad to say. Not in a political sense,I mean.

But to all of you,I wish you peace,no matter what circumstances may develop! (And naturally,I hope that Peace comes from "You-know-Who"!)

-I just had to say it!

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

But to all of you,I wish you peace,no matter what circumstances may develop! (And naturally,I hope that Peace comes from "You-know-Who"!)

Do you mean voldemort?

Only kidding, I think id have to say 911, not a happy memory of course, but it was a huge moment in the history of the world, and what the future may hold.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:10 AM
link   

Originally posted by Doc Velocity

Afterwards, it was revealed that Bush had actually taken the controls of the jet and flew this multi-million-dollar killing machine.

Kind of sends a shiver up your spine, don't it?

Why? Bush had been a qualified pilot in the ANG, flying Delta Daggers for several years

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:19 AM
link   
reply to post by heyo

Good god man, how old are you ??? and how much did you have to pay ??

for me it's definitely 9/11, the iraq "war", Our first black president, and the assasination attempt on our first black president. ... wait, what year is this again ??

join