It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

New Year's Fireworks, a beautiful event with catastrophic Toxicological consequences???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:29 PM
link   
So, does any scientist or meteorologist ever calculated/estimated how much gases are created with New Year's fireworks and the amount of chemicals expelled right in the air humans across the globe are inhaling right now?

Right now in my city, half an hour/30 minutes have passed since the start of the fireworks and the air smell/odour already changed.........

Is this an annual man-made event that goes unnoticed, unaccounted for in studies/models of climate change despite all the bright beautiful lights?.................

[edit on 31-12-2009 by jjjtir]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:32 PM
link   
reply to post by jjjtir

I would suspect that it's not much more environmentally harmful than say a naturally occurring Volcanic eruption. Which happens everyday someplace on Earth.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:51 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

Just a personal curiousity to know from any meteorologist if this annual event is ever included/accounted for in any model/study of climate change done to date?

It's impossible not to notice the air change after a short while.

I agree with you on the Volcano though, this might give a small boost to trees growth potential with tomorrow's sun rise, if the fireworks create carbon dioxide.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by jjjtir]

new topics

join