It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tips on using Sidereal time time to improve my life

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:48 PM
link   
After seeing a post awhile back someone was using a pendulum and his peak Sidereal time to make predictions on football games to bet money on and he was quite successful.

Now i would like to hear anyone else experience with using Sidereal time to improve, gain what you want and help make predictions.

I've tried buying lottery tickets at the very peak of my Sidereal time with little results so im looking for tips from anyone that can shed some light.

Much thanks.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:48 PM
link   
wait wait .. what ??

first off, what is sidereal time ??? can you explain it or hook up a link .... because if its something that involves winning money, I'm in !!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by IntastellaBurst
first off, what is sidereal time ??? can you explain it or hook up a link

en.wikipedia.org...
Astronomers use sidereal time as a way to keep track of the direction in which their telescopes need to be pointed to view any given star in the night sky. Just as the Sun and Moon appear to rise in the east and set in the west, so do the stars.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

Sidereal time is a system of timekeeping based on the rotation of the Earth with respect to the fixed stars in the sky. More specifically, it is the measure of the hour angle of the vernal equinox. If the hour angle is measured with respect to the true equinox, apparent sidereal time is being measured. If the hour angle is measured with respect to the mean equinox, mean sidereal time is being measured. When the measurements are made with respect to the meridian at Greenwich, the times are referred to as Greenwich mean sidereal time (GMST) and Greenwich apparent sidereal time (GAST).

Given below is a simple algorithm for computing apparent sidereal time to an accuracy of about 0.1 second, equivalent to about 1.5 arcseconds on the sky. The input time required by the algorithm is represented as a Julian date (Julian dates can be used to determine Universal Time.)

It goes on... have to admit, gave me a headache...

Link

[edit on 31-12-2009 by LadySkadi]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:44 PM
link   
It was said in a previous thread that Sidereal time allows us to determine when our side of Earth was facing the galactic center, increasing our psychic abilities by 400%

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeeingBlue
It was said in a previous thread that Sidereal time allows us to determine when our side of Earth was facing the galactic center, increasing our psychic abilities by 400%

let us see, increasing something that does not exist by 400% still equals nothing... who worked that out?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:30 PM
link   
Search for it yourself. I'm not going to bother with someone that knows what's possible and what isn't, because you already have all the answers..

You are your own obstacles.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 09:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeeingBlue
Search for it yourself. I'm not going to bother with someone that knows what's possible and what isn't, because you already have all the answers..

You are your own obstacles.

I have done quite a vast search for info on how to improve things with sidereal time but im coming up a little short, so here i am. If i do indeed "already have all the answers" please tell me why im here then(non sarcastic question)?

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by IntastellaBurst

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Here is a thread that goes into detail. but it is not the thread i read that a poster was using a pendulum at his peak sidereal time to to sort through ball teams and to bet on the right one allot of the time.

[edit on 4-1-2010 by Jonro]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   
I think that was the thread I was referring to, but I didn't say any of it could be considered proven fact. I mean that if you go around thinking you know what's possible and what's impossible then you are setting up walls before you even consider the possibilities when your "walls" are just as much unproven as you consider psychic abilities to be.

new topics

top topics

join