It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My very 1st post of 2010, my very 1st post on ATS

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:03 PM
link   
Well here I am typing out this intro for the second time. Because someone else had a similar title the browser back button totally wiped my first one. End of whingeing.
I've been an avid visitor to ATS for some time now and only recently decided to become a member. All the subjects on here are absolutely fascinating, in particular the alien subjects. I hope to post from time to time but mainly I like to learn what is happening in the world, and out of it, that I wouldn't otherwise hear or read about in the media. I'm staggered at what I read about on here, it's far more interesting than the rubbish in newspapers or tv news. Its all politics and murders. And it's boring.
This intro is brief but I dont want to waffle on about nothing, and anyway there's a few threads I'm watching and I'm keen to read the latest ones.
I was blown away by the 'pyramid over the kremlin' story and I'm dying to get back to that and catch up on the latest posts, if there are any. As there's no time like the present I'll waste no more time and get on with catching up.
A fantastic site by the way.
Oh and a very Happy New Year to all you ATSers.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by doobydoll

Welcome

Tonite we actually take off the tinfoil hats , and put on party hats !!!

But tomorrow , back to the Foil

C Ya on the boards

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:59 PM
link   
Hi and welcome of course,
I've been an ATS member for quite some time now and I've enjoyed reading and thinking about a lot of the threads that were posted on here since I've known about this site. However, I've never actually posted anything so I feel a little bit guilty about lurking for so long.
First post of 2010 and first post on ATS, I've been wanting to do this for a long time.
Happy New Year to all of ATS.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by Animus]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS....prepare for the madness!

(like your name)

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:14 PM
link   
HAPPY NEW YEAR!!!!!!
Theres alot of hoaxes out there and hardly any true gems;
so keep an eye out

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Enjoy your new adventure here.
Peace happy new year.

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:16 PM
link   

Originally posted by Signals
Welcome to ATS....prepare for the madness!

(like your name)

thankyou for the warm welcome my friend, i'm ready for the madness

very partial to the odd doobie . .. hence the name

thanks everyone, hope to join in on a few threads if i get brave enough. you lot can be quite intimidating

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:26 PM
link   
reply to post by doobydoll

Welcome aboard...

For your Safety Please keep all arms, limbs and vital organs in the tram while we are moving. We are not responsible for any lost or stolen personal items. Taking pictures of the indigenous wild life is permitted within the designated areas ONLY!

Upon request ATS will provide the necessary debriefing and deprogramming protocols after each session. It is highly recommended to participate in all applicable threads of your interests.

PEACE

Slay

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 08:48 PM
link   
reply to post by SLAYER69

thanx for the advice slay, and thanx for the welcome

Looking forward to participating.
See ya on the beach.

Doobs

top topics

join