It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

We have imaginations

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 05:34 PM
link   
What do you think is the core purpose of having imagination? Do you have imaginations? I bet you do if you're human. What kind of an imagination would you say you have if you could describe it in basic? How has your imagination served you? What were you imagining just a moment ago before reading this topic?

Just my 2 bucks worth. To me, imagination is where your mind gets to have a fun time or a relaxing time imagining things different than what reality has. And to me, imagination is where we somewhat get to meet a paradise while here on earth. Imagination is always new. Perhaps it is the new heaven and new earth mentioned in Revelation in some sense but with one's own new Jeruselm. In my Father's house are many mansions... Well in my imagination are many mansions with many bi ladies.
Man, you know why. In my imagination I'm free to have whatever I want.

I like to think that when I pass and yet live that my greatest imaginations will build and be so actual rather than just imaginations. Besides, it's got to be a higher reason we are able to have imaginations. Maybe they are the blueprints to be perfected for us by a higher power. Yeah, where the higher power takes all the greatest imaginations we've ever had and makes them very so. To each their own even. That would be very cool.
Certain imagination is always so much better than this reality we have now that surely a higher power uses them to create for us them all so perfected.

Keep imagining great things!

[edit on 31-12-2009 by Tormentations]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
It is our imaginations that build the world in which we live. Imagination is not just a get away from actuality, but rather the spark that sets our existence into motion. Our bodies are the vessel with which to animate our imagination. Great thread and interested in seeing where this goes.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Imagination is the womb of creative reality.

I just wish I used mine more often.

S&F, great post.

join