It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"New-Agers",Freemasons:Please Read This

page: 12
<< 9  10  11   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

Well, you know what I get from that? I get that a person shouldn't base their entire life upon those things. You shouldn't have more faith on those things than you do God.

However, that does not make them intrinsically "evil." Now,a person putting full faith in those things may make them evil. I'll give you that.

Very, good response, though, Edge. I appreciate the compliment as well.

[edit on 6-1-2010 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 03:27 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

You know what's really creepy?

Alot of those things work out to be true as well,so people do put faith in them. And they "feel good".

It's like the mixing of poison in with the healthy food.

If you have time,i just went crazy on a new thread! (Same theme!)

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:36 AM
link   

Well, that's what I am telling you. Given that there is, by your own admittance, some truth in the things that you are speaking out against, it can't be of the devil. There is NO truth in the devil, isn't that so?

My main point is that it is only when people have more faith in these "occult" things than they do in God do they become evil.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

Well, that's what I am telling you. Given that there is, by your own admittance, some truth in the things that you are speaking out against, it can't be of the devil. There is NO truth in the devil, isn't that so?

My main point is that it is only when people have more faith in these "occult" things than they do in God do they become evil.

C'mon...even Satan can quote scripture!

I wouldn't say that people who believe in the occult "become evil". I feel more as though they are being deceived and thus led astray. Even the most "devout" Satanists are like victims in my mind.Their fate will be the same as their master.But do they believe what God has to say?(The Bible tells what the end will be for those who deny God,and I don't wish that on anyone!)

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 11:18 PM
link   
The idea that man has demanded God ever needed us to kill for our wrongs is 'evil'. We have attached evil actions to Thee Perfect One...this will be a marker for many.

I keep hearing the word 'evil' from the mouths of people that believe God lowers Thee's perfect nature to our own ways.

As much as they may see the Love of God...they are still holding blood in their hands...in Gods name.

The marker is in their thoughts (mind) and on their hands because of this 'thought'.

Those who do not know that God is not jealous, prideful, boastful, fast to anger, and looses hope, and does not need bloodshed done by man....does not understand the Glory of God and what makes God Holy.

Discern what is carnal nature and spiritual nature...I cant say this enough.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
The idea that man has demanded God ever needed us to kill for our wrongs is 'evil'. We have attached evil actions to Thee Perfect One...this will be a marker for many.

I keep hearing the word 'evil' from the mouths of people that believe God lowers Thee's perfect nature to our own ways.

As much as they may see the Love of God...they are still holding blood in their hands...in Gods name.

The marker is in their thoughts (mind) and on their hands because of this 'thought'.

Those who do not know that God is not jealous, prideful, boastful, fast to anger, and looses hope, and does not need bloodshed done by man....does not understand the Glory of God and what makes God Holy.

Discern what is carnal nature and spiritual nature...I cant say this enough.

Actually,God IS a jealous God!

From www.gotquestions.org...

..."In Exodus 20:5, it is not that God is jealous or envious because someone has something He wants or needs. Exodus 20:4-5 says, “You shall not make for yourself an idol in the form of anything in heaven above or on the earth beneath or in the waters below. You shall not bow down to them or worship them; for I, the LORD your God, am a jealous God...” Notice that God is jealous when someone gives to another something that rightly belongs to Him.

...In these verses, God is speaking of people making idols and bowing down and worshiping those idols instead of giving God the worship that belongs to Him alone. God is possessive of the worship and service that belong to Him. It is a sin (as God points out in this commandment) to worship or serve anything other than God. It is a sin when we desire, or we are envious, or we are jealous of someone because he has something that we do not have. It is a different use of the word “jealous” when God says He is jealous. What He is jealous of belongs to Him; worship and service belong to Him alone, and are to be given to Him alone."...

Back again to the subject of "spirits" and "evil"...

From www.remnantofgod.org...

QUOTE:
...Thanks to most not reading Bible, they are unaware that one of the last prophecies to fulfill before Christ returns is an increase in spiritualism and the occult!

...1 Timothy 4:1 “Now the Spirit speaketh expressly, that in the latter times some shall depart from the faith, giving heed to seducing spirits, and doctrines of devils;”
Revelation 16:14 “For they are the spirits of devils, working miracles…”

"...Satan, via Rome knows the love for fellow man must be degraded if this is going to work. As Christian theology declares, by beholding we become changed, does it not? Philippians 4:8 says, “Finally, brethren, whatsoever things are true, whatsoever things are honest, whatsoever things are just, whatsoever things are pure, whatsoever things are lovely, whatsoever things are of good report; if there be any virtue, and if there be any praise, think on these things.” If Christians do as the Holy Spirit suggests here, we will become changed into the likeness of Christ. Therefore, we can see how the same is true for Satanic theology. If we look upon those things that are a lie, dishonest, unjust, impure, hateful, of bad report, without virtue, and hold no praise to God, we will become changed to emulate Satan. All this merrymaking and entertainment, along with strange religions, are designed purposely to change the minds of billions for Satan to have an easy day of it when Armageddon comes upon us. As for the scoffer that thinks Armageddon is a myth, I have to ask why all the evil acceleration the world over lately? You can no longer find a tame society in any nation now! Is it all just a grand coincidence?

...Is this why the Vatican has rap artists on their MySpace page that are extremely evil, as well as holding Rock concerts for the kids? Are you aware the Vatican also globally publicized endorsement of Harry Potter in July of 2009?"...

Just thought I'd throw that in for you to think about. (Maybe this wasn't the right context,but if you read my other thread,www.abovetopsecret.com...'ll see how it relates!)

Love,"On the Edge"

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge

Actually,God IS a jealous God!

To ascribe such a petty human emotion as jealousy to God is, I think, bad theology. I realize that the Hebrew holy books do so, but they had an anthropomorhic view of the deity, and viewed God in the context of a tribal deity. Such of view of God is not very flattering to the Supreme Spirit of Love and Peace that holds this vast universe, with its countless galaxies and billions upon billions of stars, within the palm of his hand.

posted on Jan, 7 2010 @ 11:26 AM
link   

Keep what is Holy with God. Keep what is of man, with man.

I assure you, God is not jealous. Thee knows that all paths are a path that teaches us something. Thee knows, we have to learn about the nature of flesh and the nature of Spirit. God knows, while learning about the nature of flesh...there is no true competition here against Thee Most High.

Love is not jealous, but understanding. What ever path a human is on that involves a worshiping of a item of Earth....God knows that some must trial and error and test all things....to know what doesnt work. God isnt worried about this, God isnt angry or jealous about this.

Many have to learn that the worshiping of Earthly things is the path that is not....and God gives them the room to learn this and test such things...all in patients and hope.

The perfect unseen is not jealous, like us humans. And you will never experience a jealous nature through spiritual experiences. You only believe God is jealous because prior man has told you such things.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:23 PM
link   
If you believe a single word in the bible then you are blatently an idiot. The Christian religion is merely something to give you hope, to make you think there is something better after this life. It basically screams "I am scared of dying" or for some of the immature adult "I miss my childhood imaginary friends". I hate to burst your bubble folks... but the chances are Jesus was most probably just an illusionist of his time. If this is not the case then a wizard (god) most certainly did not create us males out of dirt and females out of our ribs. He did not make "Adam and Eve" chill naked in a garden of eden where there is a talking snake in a magical tree. The talking snake did not convinse the rib-woman to eat the fruit condemning the entire cross bred human race to sin... sounds a bit silly to me anyway.

Note: Opinion.

posted on Jan, 8 2010 @ 06:28 PM
link   
reply to post by Madnesshxc

Well, in part I disagree and in part I agree with what you said.

I personally do believe in an afterlife, God and Jesus. Now, I probably don't believe in any of those things in the orthodox sense, but I believe in them nonetheless.

Now, where I certainly agree with you is that any time you take the Bible literally, you are in spiritual trouble. If one honestly believes that a snake can talk or ever could talk, you are foolish indeed. To me, the "snake" is symbolic of an entity that is not clean.

[edit on 8-1-2010 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jan, 13 2010 @ 09:36 AM
link   
Revelations is nothing more than a book of esoteric dreams by St John. Anyone who attempts to take the book of dreams (Revelations) as exoteric truth is going to have certain issues. Unless you provide a outstanding exoteric platform first. And if you don't, things are going to be spooky and a tad kooky and sound like halloween? Most dreams are just that a wild ride though
often with pro-founding meanings non the less.

As far as lucifer goes this was babylon reaching for the morning star. But if your wanting it to be the Devil. Why not just find the supposed evil people themselves instead of trying to make wild assumptions and backbiting? Much easier to say things in fantasy with the "book of dreams" (Revelations)? This way by working through a dreamy prophecy that's not going to happen you can say whatever you like, And become your own Inquisition? Would you water-board, use stretchers, hot iron pokers & other various tools of the Inquisition as well as the dialect of the book of dreams to backbit with?

Allah/God commanded all angels to bow before Adam. This was a test of Adams ego, since Adam was in the image of Allah/God. A Test of Adams vanity via the ego since he was the image of Allah/God! But their was one Angel who wouldn't bow his named was Iblis. He was different because he was a Jinn/Djinn/Genie he was created out of smokeless fire this is the reason most call him the most beautiful angel in heaven. Notice the Devil/Iblis always comes as the most elegant/wonderful of all things when tempting you with lust of all things instead of the demonic form. No one will ever be tempted by the most ugly scariest nastiest repulsive things known to man. Yet the people/experts get upset when their fellow man is tricked by trials... Go figure

The Noble Qu'ran "The Heights" 7:11-12
(11) Yea, indeed, We have created you, and then formed you; and then We said unto the angels, "Prostrate yourselves before Adam!" - whereupon they [all] prostrated themselves, save Iblis: he was not among those who prostrated themselves.
(12) [And God] said: "What has kept thee from prostrating thyself when I commanded thee?" Answered [Iblis]: "I am better than he: Thou hast created me out of fire, whereas him Thou hast created out of clay."

We must understand that everywhere is Allah/Gods Kingdom. There is no place where we can go that is not Allah/Gods Kingdom. So by asking why not just get rid of of the Devil/iblis? That is like asking to disintegrate a soul of life out of existence. If it would be done to one, Others could and would follow. It's hard for many to have a extinction of the consciousness of a separate existence. You know letting go of the ego vanity and all, By demanding justice be done.

Adams original design was Caliph/representative of the earth and all the children through him and eve as well as the other adams. Would be stewards of the paradise, Sharing the tree of life living in bliss with bliss. But we can see freewill is a powerful thing along with the 2 gifts bestowed upon adam. Those being reason and intellect/intelligence. Adam was taught all of the names of the animals before the Angels knew of them. And when Allah/God asked the Angels the names of the animals in paradise they could not named a single one. While adam knew them all. Iblis/Devil was tested with Jealously! By this A prime reason of why he didn't bow to Adam when commanded by Allah/God. But not only does the devil operate with Jealously he also operates with Egotism and Lust. That's his trinity of entrapment of mankind.

So by destroying the Devil/iblis freewill also must to be destroyed. Also by destroying the Devil/iblis reasoning also must to be destroyed. Another noteworthy mention is that by destroying the Devil/iblis intelligence also must to be destroyed. When I say destroyed I mean no longer shared beyond God unto Angels Humans & Jinn. Because all life is precious.

As far as the Age of Aquarius goes, what did the age of pisces bring us? And I thought christians were supposed to stay away from astrology
or your the kind that always checks Christian other so you can get away with it? Astrology is fun to chart the sky with but to demand a new age with it sounds a but far fetched. As in everything must absolutely change! just because the star patterns line up differently! It sounds just as kooky as a book of dreams... If only you said Astronomy and had conclusive proof instead of the John Stossel in the wig look alike!

Ordo ab Chao is but one formula that allows mankind to obtain virtue. And this is the formula the majority of mankind choices to operate on to achieve virtue through.

Ever notice how rense looks a lot like John Stossel with a wig? lol

top topics

<< 9  10  11   >>

join