It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"New-Agers",Freemasons:Please Read This

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

How do you let go of yourself? How do you find it meaningless to meditate and discover self?

I let go by simply having my mind set in the present moment.

You can discover ones self without meditation, in fact I discovered much much more in reality than I do in some mind created illusion "Its called observation/Awareness" To me Meditation is a means to clear out the mind trash, not create it. Meditation is not some adventure to answer all life's questions like it is with so many New Agers.

The New Age always pumps out the message "Stay Grounded" yet it's totally the opposite to what they do. In my opinion some people take meditation way further than they ever need to. This leads on to many other things that are as addictive as drugs... e.g. Astral Projection.

Before you know it you got people screaming "Astral Planes" until they are blue in the face, it's created more arguments on ATS than 9/11 "

AND THIS IS CALLED UNITY/ONENESS"

Only one thing tops the separation of the New Age and that's Religion.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:58 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Beliefs aint meaningless we all have beliefs, however they do become meaningless if we can never let go of old beliefs and make way for new ones. Sometimes we have to drop old beliefs completely and accept we got it wrong, but we would rather say "Well I will just add that bit to my old belief --- PROBLEM SOLVED" In the end we create just what we had in mind all along, this is why nothing changes.

Lets say I believe the moon is made of cheese, throughout all my life I am convinced in this theory so much so it's a huge part of my beliefs, I got a cheese god and everything. That's until one day scientist prove the moon is not made of cheese, all the scientific proof is there, I even get offered to go to the moon.

Now comes a time I need to change my beliefs "The moon is not made of cheese" but hang on that is going against everything I ever believed in "I would have to change my beliefs" I cannot do that, I believe the centre of the moon is made of cheese instead. This way nothing changes and I can still go about my old beliefs, if they tell me the centre of the moon is not made of cheese, then I believe it once was and they can never prove it.

Do you see the picture here? This is all the New Age has ever done.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamNow
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Beliefs aint meaningless we all have beliefs, however they do become meaningless if we can never let go of old beliefs and make way for new ones. Sometimes we have to drop old beliefs completely and accept we got it wrong, but we would rather say "Well I will just add that bit to my old belief --- PROBLEM SOLVED" In the end we create just what we had in mind all along, this is why nothing changes.

Lets say I believe the moon is made of cheese, throughout all my life I am convinced in this theory so much so it's a huge part of my beliefs, I got a cheese god and everything. That's until one day scientist prove the moon is not made of cheese, all the scientific proof is there, I even get offered to go to the moon.

Now comes a time I need to change my beliefs "The moon is not made of cheese" but hang on that is going against everything I ever believed in "I would have to change my beliefs" I cannot do that, I believe the centre of the moon is made of cheese instead. This way nothing changes and I can still go about my old beliefs, if they tell me the centre of the moon is not made of cheese, then I believe it once was and they can never prove it.

Do you see the picture here? This is all the New Age has ever done.

Then we could say, there is always a 'new age' because things are 'always changing'.

We arent really in disagreement, we just see the result differently. I see the 'old belief' still meaningful, because it was a part of us, or I, or you, or whoever. Even though we find the 'path that is'....the 'path that was not' was a part of finding the later.

I understand that at some point, detachment from beliefs or ideas becomes necessary for a many....but the journey before the attatchment had to be just as much as the journey after the detachment will be.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:21 PM
link   
Personally,when I hear any "new-age"-speak,it all sounds like "mumbo-jumbo",for lack of a better description!

When I think about the joy I have found in walking with the Lord,I know nothing else can compare.

I,too,feel "enlightened",in a sense,but I prefer to call it "blessed"!

I have a wonderful appreciation for what God has made,as I look around at nature and the heavens. I am filled with awe!(If people can be so worshipful of the Sun or the Earth,what is so hard about believing God made it,and worshipping Him?) Seriously,why not take that little leap of faith?

I think of what God created us to be,and am saddened by "the fall of man" into sin. What could be better than a world without sin? No greed or pain...

We are meant to love one another,take care with the gifts God has given us,give thanks to the Father who created this world,live in peace....

What "new-age" religion claims to do,God can do better!

It's so simple,really,to have that sense of fulfillment in Him,but humans get so caught up in thinking there is something "more".

I don't know why it is so easy for some to accept Him,and others not. That truly mystifies me. Only God knows the answer to that one!

To me,there is nothing better than the "oneness" I feel with a loving God,who has made His presence known in my life in more ways than I can describe.(If not for the Holy Spirit,I can guarantee I would not be the nice person I am today! I used to be a very self-destructive person,with no desire to carry on. Now here I am,carrying on,giving praise to God! Wow!)

And all I had to do was ASK Him into my life,with humility,and a sincere heart!

Luke 11:11 says,"Which of you fathers,if your son asks for a fish,will give him a snake instead? Or if he asks for an egg,will give him a scorpion?
If you then,who are evil,know how to give good gifts to your children,how much more will your father in heaven give the Holy Spirit to those who ask Him?"

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:26 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

www.rense.com...
"The environmental movement is being used as a cover to promote a return to the creed of the Ancient Mysteries, in the form of the worship of mother-nature, a pagan notion that equates the goddess with earth, known among the ancient Greeks as Gaia. Originally, she is the Babylonian Ishtar, known to the Bible as Astarte, or the Egyptian Isis. This pantheistic idea has its origins in ancient paganism, and is central to the Kabbalah and all Western occult tradition, including Freemasonry and the Illuminati. Plato wrote: "We shall affirm that the cosmos, more than anything else, resembles most closely that living Creature of which all other living creatures, severally or genetically, are portion; a living creature which is fairest of all and in ways most perfect." Known as Anima Mundi, the "Soul of the World", it is related to the concept of the Neoplatonists, the Logos, or the Word, also known as the "Son of God", or the ancient dying God"

It should be apparent to the reader that a `nexus` has been formed, connecting the major players in the push towards the One World Dictatorship, with the United Nations, The New Age Movement, and the `Greens` all interlocking at the top, with the `hidden hand` of the Illuminati pulling the strings in the background as the driving force moving us all inexorably towards the New World Order.

This thread seems to cover what is a truly important question: what's going on and who's behind it? And even more important, have we been deceived?

The original article lists many powerful groups and individuals as be part of this conspiracy, for one world religion and government. And it seems you are claiming every one deceived and part of it except fundamentalist Christians. And yet that group is very powerful politically in the United States. And the United States is very powerful in the world.

From my perspective and with the evidence I've seen and read about, I would conclude that the grand deception is that the US is somehow the 'protector of the truth' and destined to war with all the falsehood being foisted off on the world. The real aim of the deceiver( liar and murderer from the beginning ) is to cause war and anarchy for the purpose of maximal destruction.

This is all rather dangerous as I see it. Self proclaimed non-deceived people making up lists of people to ignore and disenfranchise because after all "they are all working for the devil". So we the non-deceived will seize the reigns of power and put down the deceivers. I think if you had a list of every one the fundamentalist Christian leaders associated with you would find many overlaps with the "deceived ones".

I'll follow the thread now and see how other's are responding.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   

Originally posted by pthena

. And it seems you are claiming every one deceived and part of it except fundamentalist Christians.

No,I don't speak for everyone.

Until a short while ago,I was unaware of the occult influence behind alot of what is going on today,and I'm sure that others would be as surprised as I was!

As a Christian,I believe the Bible and what it says about Satan,etc...When I started to connect-the-dots,it really became clear just how and why things are the way they are,and what we can expect in the future.

It's like watching an evil drama play out before me. I am no longer perplexed or dismayed when I see what I see. My faith in God is stronger than ever.

I don't presume that everyone will see what I see,no matter how much "evidence" I present,even using the words of those behind the scenes who state their intentions and beliefs.

To some,the mere mention of the word "God" or the "Bible" turns them away,and I may be labeled as someone who is deceived,as well. That's to be expected.

All I'm asking is for people to make up their own minds. I am offering them an idea of what to look for.(It's hard to find something when you don't know what to look for!)

So,if anyone is inclined to search what I am talking about,they can,and I've given them a few starters.

Those who aren't inclined,won't. Or their minds are already made up.

Honestly,if those who think Lucifer is some kind,angelic being,and that's all they see,want to go on thinking that way,there's no way I could change their minds.

I,too,am interested in hearing what others say here,or I wouldn't have started this thread!

Thanks for commenting!

(Edit to say -I don't know why this overlapping continues! I'll figure it out eventually! Sorry for any confusion!)

[edit on 2-1-2010 by On the Edge]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 03:16 PM
link   
When you really look into the statements in the Old & New Testament, they speak of something totally different then what most perceive. I always wondered why it was written in riddles & rhymes, and I beleive it was due to the total lack of understanding what they were witnessing.

The whole concept of God & the Devil is so ridiculous..... a God of infinite power lets an Angel/Demi-God go unchecked and play with his so-called ultimate creation without the least bit of regard.....please, that's like a General letting a Captain march the parade grounds in his birthday suit and saying, "Oh it's fine if the other troops join in, I granted them free will....but if they all don't stop at midnight and follow me they'll be shot" Where is the logic in that?

And for those of you who state your not Christian, but truly believe in JC.....get a clue, your a Christian. Whatever faith you believe in requires a tale, myth or belief of some sort. Unfortunately, we at this time can not prove any of our tales, myths or beliefs to be true.

So the great debate will continue on & on, until the great mother-ship arrives.....

Peace

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 04:51 PM
link   
When I read the bible I see the whole Good and Evil, Heaven and Hell as a state of mind. States of mind that both have the power to create. With the bible I think you need to understand the moral of the story "The message" not the story itself.

I see it this way, God experiences himself through us. This means we are God "All of us" there is no man in the sky looking down on us, and there is no Devil in the dark depths looking up at us. Understand we are the powers of creation, we are both good and evil. We really can create whatever we want, Good or Evil, it really depend on your state of mind. We are creating/manifesting things into our lives without even knowing it, we are doing it right now.

Everything that has ever happened in your life happened because you asked for it "Aware or not Aware"

So remember next time you say "Why did this happen to me" it's because you asked for it. So while most of you New Agers are constantly "wanting answers" think about what you create.... The Wanting for answers... Not the actually answers themselves... Now do you see why there is so much confusion on your journey.

If you accept you already have the answers, you will see them clearly.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by IamNow]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 05:12 PM
link   

Originally posted by IamNow
When I read the bible I see the whole Good and Evil, Heaven and Hell as a state of mind. States of mind that both have the power to create. With the bible I think you need to understand the moral of the story "The message" not the story itself.

I see it this way, God experiences himself through us. This means we are God "All of us" there is no man in the sky looking down on us, and there is no Devil in the dark depths looking up at us. Understand we are the powers of creation, we are both good and evil. We really can create whatever we want, Good or Evil, it really depend on your state of mind. We are creating/manifesting things into our lives without even knowing it, we are doing it right now.

Everything that has ever happened in your life happened because you asked for it "Aware or not Aware"

So remember next time you say "Why did this happen to me" it's because you asked for it. So while most of you New Agers are constantly "wanting answers" think about what you create.... The Wanting for answers... Not the actually answers themselves... Now do you see why there is so much confusion on your journey.

If you accept you already have the answers, you will see them clearly.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by IamNow]

The battle between God and Satan (and his alien demons) is real, as is heaven and hell. But you are correct that we are to learn how to live better from the morals laid out for us in the bible. And we are not God, we don't 'create God as a collective whole' we are not 'thetans trapped in flesh who are secretly Gods', we are CREATIONS and we are imperfect and sinners by default. And there is a devil in the dark depths who seeks the ruins of soul. Lots of proof to that, what people have seen, UFO abductions, exorcisms/possessions, etc etc etc. We also don't create reality. If we all vanished, would reality cease to exist? Does a tree falling make a sound when it falls down in the woods if nobody is around to hear it?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 08:27 PM
link   
The "new-age" beliefs extend as far as the universe! (It's "Looking for enlightenment in all the WRONG places!")

From
www.conspiracyarchive.com...

QUOTE:

..."As we enter the 21st century and a new millenium, Satan has devised the delusion that mankind is entering into an important evolutionary phase - a New Age. The push for "global enlightenment" has now extended to the vast reaches of the universe, into what could be deemed as a "space" religion. However, once this nebulous veil is lifted, a definite correlation emerges between the UFO/Alien phenomenon and occultic/satanic activity.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:14 PM
link   
reply to post by IamNow

What you just said is a very "new age" concept.
Maybe you have more in common with it than you care to admit.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

Its what I truly believe. If you go into any religion you will find they are forbidden to kill.

Im sorry you think my beliefs are a cop-out, but youll find them true if you actually read.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya

Im sorry you think my beliefs are a cop-out, but youll find them true if you actually read.

I have spent the last twenty years of my life reading and studying. At times it has been my sole preoccupation.

I have repeatedly heard the phrase, "Well, if they were really this, that and the other, they wouldn't have done such and such." It is rather naive to think that anyone, regardless of what they are "into," aren't capable of evil acts. They certainly are.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Now I see where you're coming from. The US was early identified with the two horned beast of revelation 13. And that by eliminating or ignoring the constitution the US is instrumental in erecting the image of the first beast.

I read "APOLLYON RISING 2012" that you linked to on a blog site and noticed people responding with dreams they had had of this angel on the whirlwind. I also had a similar dream at about the time of US invasion of Iraq, 'miles high whirlwind with an angel at the top'. Very disturbing.

It seems to me that the same impulse that brought on the American Revolution, which still doesn't make sense to me, after all Canada didn't see the need to rebel from England yet they seem as free or freer than the US seems to be; this same impulse or force drove the US to invade Iraq. By taking Iraq the US establishes itself as a major empire, just as all previous empires felt the need to control Babylon.

Seems to me that the die is cast. Apollyon, the destroyer, is loose.

Every religious organization is linked in some way to world politics. It will be only individual people who God has in His kingdom in the end. Every government, corporation, and religious organization is tied in with Babylon the Great, which suffers the pouring out of wrath.

The US has made itself Babylon and the power hungry so called Christians are the driving force pushing for more war and human suffering, linked with the so-called Jewish state of Israel.

It is individuals who God the Father has in His kingdom, not unholy alliances. Seek ye first the kingdom of God and His righteousness.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 10:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by pthena
Now I see where you're coming from. The US was early identified with the two horned beast of revelation 13. And that by eliminating or ignoring the constitution the US is instrumental in erecting the image of the first beast.

Wow! It's so nice to be understood for a change!

(Pretty fascinating reading,"Apollyon Rising",isn't it?! I quote it every chance I get!)

P.S. Very interesting that you had dreams such as you mention. How does that make you feel now,reading about "The Angel in the Whirlwind"? Are you looking into these things more now,like End-Times prophecies,etc?

[edit on 2-1-2010 by On the Edge]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:25 PM
link   
Actually, the New Babylon has already fallen.

9And they had breastplates, as it were breastplates of iron; and the sound of their wings was as the sound of chariots of many horses running to battle.

10And they had tails like unto scorpions, and there were stings in their tails: and their power was to hurt men five months.

11And they had a king over them, which is the angel of the bottomless pit, whose name in the Hebrew tongue is Abaddon, but in the Greek tongue hath his name Apollyon.
Revelation 9

World Trade Centers and New York ring any bells?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth
Actually, the New Babylon has already fallen.

We still have a ways to go! By 2012,for sure,by some accounts.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
I never connected the dream really. I tried to derail war, 'letters to congress, letter to president, letters to ambassadors, protest marches, all the usual'. Got really depressed after invasion happened anyway, no rational sense at all. Seemed to signal new badder era for the world.

Americans sit and discuss 'tribulation' while people all over the world are already experiencing it, mostly from US supplied weapons.

After 2006, when the illegal tortures and renditions and domestic spying crimes got retroactively legalized, I pretty much threw up my hands in despair. Runaway train with control handles broken, and it accelerates beyond anything that's rational. Now we have Nobel Peace Prize winner escalating war and extending into new fronts.

All this conspiracy theory stuff, I've only started looking into quite recently.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by pthena]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge
reply to post by kyle43

I believe the author of the article is pointing out that people are following Luciferian principles,under the guise of "enlightenment",when in truth they are just doing exactly what Satan desires them to do,turn away from God.

That's EXACTLY what's going on.

I think there's a newer term being used instead of new age.....this thing is like a communist chameleon, it keeps morphing, it's the same old commies, but with a new coat of paint, to fool the new and the old...it attracts the new and the old are still looking for what was, for what used to be....[ if you get my drift ]

But in the end, it's the dragon, that wiley old serpent, the nachash, [ nachash naw-khash' a primitive root; properly, to hiss, i.e. whisper a (magic) spell; generally, to prognosticate:--X certainly, divine, enchanter, (use) X enchantment, learn by experience, X indeed, diligently observe.] whispering into innocent ears, things to delight the imagination.

The serpent is a magician and the most subtle beast of the field, he has those folks, hook line and sinker....

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:53 PM
link   
reply to post by toasted

You are a wise individual!

Thank you for adding to this topic!

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10  11 >>

join