It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

"New-Agers",Freemasons:Please Read This

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Unity_99

Very well, said!!
It's like there are some forces trying to reinstate the days of the inquisition. "If you question orthodoxy, you must be of the devil!!"

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:52 PM
link   
Yes,"someone" does want to bring back the Inquisition!

From
nicholaspogm.wordpress.com...

QUOTE:

..."Inquisition officially returning to Ireland!
August 25, 2009 — Nicholas
On August 23, 2009 the government of Ireland announced plans to reenact an old Vatican law from eons ago. A law that was designed to assure Rome plenty of Christian flesh as fuel for the “celebration fires” of their Inquisition. Here is a short excerpt from an article that speaks of this “new” law being proposed…

DUBLIN — The Irish government plans to bring into force a new law in October that critics say is a return to medieval justice.

The legislation, aimed at providing judges with clear direction on the 1937 Constitution’s blasphemy prohibition, imposes a fine of up to 25,000 euros — about $39,000 — for anyone who “publishes or utters matter that is [intentionally meant to be] grossly abusive or insulting in relation to matters held sacred by any religion, thereby causing outrage among a substantial number of the adherents of that religion.”

Police with a search warrant will be able to enter private premises and use “reasonable force” to obtain incriminating evidence. -Source

The vagueness of the law will no doubt be the basis of its composition as this will allow for massive gray areas to work with inside the courts. The Roman prelates in the mostly Catholic nation of Ireland will use this to their advantage so as to “try” to prevent the present truth from spreading. With the soon to arrive New World Order, a law like this on the books in any nation will eventually become the norm in all nations as we see happening with Canadian and American law emulation. The NWO pro-Catholic agenda is a must seeing how the Vatican has already been slated to be the globe’s “moral authority” on earth. Back in June of 2000 they solidified their stance when they got all churches to join with them, including the SDA church in their prophecied One World church, or as Rome calls it, the “United Religions Initiative.” (By the way, the National Council of Churches in each nation is considered “local” chapters of the URI)

Back when Rome was killing the Christians during their 1260 year prophecied first run, they would declare it blasphemy if you spoke out against their Eucharist god. (communion wafer) In fact, many of their extra biblical doctrines were used as reasons to condemn many to the flames during this time. Truth is, this power is prophecied to return for Rome. It won’t last anywhere near as long of course, but it will return. To further illustrate their evil plans to get the ball rolling in this “blasphemy” agenda is on track; just recently they added Mary to their list of “gods” in Rome so as to have another item they can place in their blasphemy plate. Kinda like the cops that pull you over for a burned out light on your license plates. They must make sure they have at their disposal any “legal” reason to get their clutches on you. In fact, they already started testing their blasphemy agenda in our day. During John Paul II’s reign, he actually had 5 web sites shut down because he believed it blasphemed Mary. Yes, those that understand Bible doctrine know that it’s impossible to blaspheme Mary because she’s not a “god.” But Rome believes she’s is a god, and therefore speaking about her in a negative way is considered blasphemous.
The way this law appears to be worded, it looks to allow any religion (on good terms with Rome) to step up to declare blasphemy if you so much as speak ill of them. Imagine.. a new religion pops up declaring ash trays to be a god. Someone walks up, puts out a cigarette in the face of this new god, and they are fined $39,000.00 Yes, it seems ludicrous, but plaster statues in the Catholic churches are nothing more than man made items like ash trays. And we all know how Rome worships these statues. With that said, if you walk up to a statue of Mary and use Exodus 20:4-6 (Commandment #2) to expose it as a sin, will it cost you $39,000.00? As far as the wording of the law is now, yes.

Truth is, Rome has been proven to blaspheme the true God thousands of times over the last 1470 years. I can’t imagine how many biblically proven blasphemous statements are on the Vatican website at present. Yet… since Rome has all the power via the global courts, (as fleeting as it is) they can more or less do as they please. Well, at least until Jesus returns.

Truth is, using a Bible, a babe in Christ can prove Rome blasphemes daily. But now that the Bible is considered hate speech thanks to Roman doctrines being embraced by Law. Case in point, the mostly Catholic Supreme Court Judges in the USA consider the Bible a dangerous book. Is this why the Vatican has been so busy censoring the Bible lately? Ok.. that one’s a no-brainer. In any event, with all this hatred of Christianity flourishing in Vatican power circles, one can foresee a dismal future for those that seek to preach Christian truth. But then, that too was prophecied."...

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by fmcanarney

You keep telling me this as though it's pertinent to this thread. If you don't think Islam is a Abrahamic religion, then you're deceiving yourself.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 06:56 PM
link   
reply to post by On the Edge

So, you're saying it's just the Catholics, eh? Nah, it is becoming increasingly obvious that the orthodox followers of all the denominations of the Christian faith would bring back the inquisition if they could. Call it paranoia if you like, but look at the world around you and tell me, "Do you see what I see?"

[edit on 1-1-2010 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by IamNow

I don't want to know about the future, not even what will happen the next day.
The future is in range, but the past it's unreachable.
I don't think it's wrong to search for answers to the following question:
Why am i here? Whats my purpose and How or why was all created.
I have my own answer: _The souls wished to experience this physical world/reality_... but is it the one?!...who knows.

This planet or world/reality is a beautiful place.There are so many beautiful things here that you cant manage to see them all in one lifetime.
What makes it look bad are the people.
Imagine how many beautiful places would be outside of this planet.
Oobe helps with this.Seeing what you'll never see while in the physical world, at least for now.

''As for you wanting to demand the answers from god, ask yourself this.

If you knew the answers, do you think anything would change, other than making your life really really boring?

I mean if you knew

How we got here, Who we are, Where We are going next, When Will it end, Are aliens real.......... would kind of spoil the fun hey ''

You know, i've asked myself the same question. Wouldn't all be very boring after you know the answers?
At the beginning the answer was yes, but after i thought about it more i came to the conclusion that the answer is NO. It will only make it more interesting.
Even if you knew all the answers, this planet, the universe and us will never be boring.
I don't want to know were are we going next,when will it end and how ( i hope it never ends, well....it could end, only if something better comes after).
I only want to know is how and why!...and i hope it was not an accident.
There's enough mystery ahead of us, the mystery that remained behind us, who is going to solve it?
The fun is just around the corner .

Take care.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

So, you're saying it's just the Catholics, eh? Nah, it is becoming increasingly obvious that the orthodox followers of all the denominations of the Christian faith would bring back the inquisition if they could. Call it paranoia if you like, but look at the world around you and tell me, "Do you see what I see?"

No,I don't "see what you see"!

Also,"I" am not the one saying it-I'm just relaying what IS!

Just like this article says,"Pope Endorses World Political Power".

From
www.aim.org...

Pope Endorses “World Political Authority”

QUOTE:

AIM Column | By Cliff Kincaid | July 7, 2009

..."The controversial Papal statement comes just before a meeting of the G-8 nations and a scheduled meeting between the Pope and President Obama at the Vatican on July 10.

Some in the media are calling it just a statement about "economic justice." But Pope Benedict XVI's "Charity in Truth" statement, also known as an encyclical, is a radical document that puts the Roman Catholic Church firmly on the side of an emerging world government.

In explicit and direct language, the Pope calls for a "true world political authority" to manage the affairs of the world. At the same time, however, the Pope also warns that such an international order could "produce a dangerous universal power of a tyrannical nature" and must be guarded against somehow.

The New York Times got it right this time, noting the Pope's call for a world political authority amounted to endorsement of a New World Economic Order, a long-time goal of the old Soviet-sponsored international communist movement. Bloomberg.com highlighted the Pope's call for a new world order with "teeth."

The Pope's shocking endorsement of a "World Political Authority," which has prophetic implications for some Christians who fear that a global dictatorship will take power in the "last days" of man's reign on earth, comes shortly after the United Nations Conference on the World Financial and Economic Crisis issued a call for global taxes and more powerful global institutions. U.N. General Assembly President, Miguel D'Escoto, a Communist Catholic Priest, gave a speech at the event calling on the nations of the world to revere "Mother Earth" but concluded with words from the Pope blessing the conference participants.

The controversial Papal statement comes just before a meeting of the G-8 nations and a scheduled meeting between the Pope and President Obama at the Vatican on July 10.

Sounding like Obama himself, Pope Benedict says this new international order can be accomplished through "reform of the United Nations Organization, and likewise of economic institutions and international finance, so that the concept of the family of nations can acquire real teeth."

The "teeth" may come in adopting the global environmental agenda, which the Pope warmly embraces."....

This is evidence of "the mortal wound being healed"...

From www.remnantofgod.net...

..."Revelation 13:11-12, "And I beheld another beast coming up out of the earth; and he had two horns like a lamb, and he spake as a dragon. And he exerciseth all the power of the first beast before him, and causeth the earth and them which dwell therein to worship the first beast, whose deadly wound was healed."

...This nation started "as a lamb" by men and women of God looking for a place of Religious freedom. It stood for Christian morals and openly declared, "in God we trust." A place where all peoples could worship the Creator Lord. A place where the prophetic Whore of Babylon known in reality as the Roman Catholic church would not be able to torture and kill them for embracing the Jesus of their Bibles. A place where they could mourn in Christian peace the torturous deaths of their 150 MILLION men, women and children killed by the Roman Church during it's "first" reign of terror. A place where embracing the Truth in God's Word would not be defined as heresy and a cause for arrest, torture, and even death. Will it last? Will this freedom of worship soon fall by the wayside? Will the Vatican government destroy this Christian liberty once again? Will the Vat-of-sin in Rome once more place Christians in peril for desiring that which the Bible commands over and above that which the Roman Church commands? Will the USA that began as a lamb, roar as the lamb horned beast? COUNT ON IT! For prophecy will not falter, and our Creator is not a liar!"...

Are you starting to connect-the-dots yet?

[edit on 1-1-2010 by On the Edge]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Oh god. Here we go with the "Lucifer" /"satan" thing again.

Once more for those who slept in class..>>>>EDGE AND CO.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:42 PM
link   

You don't have to tell me how #ty the Catholic church is.I am quite aware of how #ty it is.

However, you need to realize some things. Firstly, for 14-15 centuries, Catholicism WAS Christendom. Any argument made to the contrary is an argument in ignorance.

Martin Luther (10 November 1483 – 18 February 1546) initiated the Protestant Reformation.[1] As a priest and theology professor, he confronted indulgence salesman Johann Tetzel with his The Ninety-Five Theses in 1517. Luther strongly disputed their claim that freedom from God's punishment of sin could be purchased with money. His refusal to retract all of his writings at the demand of Pope Leo X in 1520 and the Holy Roman Emperor Charles V at the Edict of Worms meeting in 1521 resulted in his excommunication by the pope and condemnation as an outlaw by the emperor. Martin Luther taught that salvation is not from good works, but a free gift of God, received only by grace through faith in Jesus as redeemer from sin. His theology challenged the authority of the pope of the Roman Catholic Church by teaching that the Bible is the only source of divinely revealed knowledge[2] and opposed sacerdotalism by considering all baptised Christians to be a holy priesthood.[3] Those who identify with Luther's teachings are called Lutherans.

Martin

Not until Luther was there any real challenge from self-professed Christians to the Catholic church. Now the Gnostic, Cathars, Templars and Freemasons always fought Catholicism. They knew how #ty Catholicism was waaaay back then!!!

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:37 PM
link   
The religious fold have been blinded. The Romans took control of several beliefs, merged them into one to satisfy the chaos that was in those days.

Esoteric knowledge had to be hidden. People were being killed and writings were being burned. The religions that are mainstream came through with ALOT of force.

Esoteric knowledge is not new....the mysteries of this world and its workings has been known by many and protected by many. Its not satanic at all.

What is satantic is that people believe a perfect spiritual god needs earthly land and chosen people and needed man to kill things for their salvation.

They walk with a blindfold and dont even see the seeds they will have to come reap. When spiritual freedom was taken from man....this was when true knowledge was hidden, therefor, deemed as 'evil'.

There is nothing evil about ancient knowledge. It just so happens that we are seeing how people react to things that they dont understand.

Jesus was new age....for his time. He came and taught things that the masses didnt understand or agree to. Same thing is happening today, people are growing in spirit, having personal relations with the spirit, they are sharing what they learn through the spirit. Since its not all in a book....the ones that are unfamiliar to such things fear it. There is not just one way to reach God. Satan is just the things of the flesh that tempt us.....but you cant blame satan...for if you give in to temptations, it was the persons own short coming they did so. An adversary is something that challenges you. There have been many light beings that have come here...none of them ever support a organized religion. They all support people seeking within, finding the way within....knowing the deepest part of self, love the self, so you can then go on to love and live for others.

If a nature and intent is good within a person, this is all that will matter to God.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:52 PM
link   

Originally posted by felonius
Oh god. Here we go with the "Lucifer" /"satan" thing again.

Once more for those who slept in class..>>>>EDGE AND CO.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:57 PM
link   

You don't have to tell me how #ty the Catholic church is.I am quite aware of how #ty it is.

Firstly, for 14-15 centuries, Catholicism WAS Christendom. Any argument made to the contrary is an argument in ignorance.

Fair enough! But for today,people are lumping Christians who follow Christ in with the Catholic church,who you admit to doing horrible things in the name of God.

As a peaceful follower of the Lord,Jesus Christ,I take offense at that. Not personally,but the perception adds up to alot of misunderstanding,don't you agree?

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:27 PM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

And what exactly did I deflect? I wasnt the one being asked something and then blaming another group without addressing.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 11:57 PM
link   

I'll give you this, Edge, the world is in a sad state of affairs. There is an awful lot of finger pointing going on, and from what I can tell, the fingers aren't pointing in the right direction.

I actually know ONE person who I conceptualize as a TRUE Christian. He is a wonderful man. He is open minded, caring, giving, and he listens. That is hard to find.

Edge, it is sad. I do see a persecution coming, but it won't be of just Christians.It will be of people who have any spiritual beliefs, period.Watch and see what I tell you.

God bless.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by SpeakerofTruth]

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:06 AM
link   

I think people are just showing you that is it wise to know how your religion and others came to power. If any group had to use force and authority...you should be cautious of anything that follows from that.

There are plenty of good religious folk!! Its the good nature spirits that brought goodness to a belief that began as being very forceful. So hats off to those that were able to pull goodness out of such things.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:08 AM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

Any person who shoots an abortion clinic doctor on his way to work is not a real Christian, and any person who blows themself up in a crowded market of innocents is not a real Muslim, and any person shooting unarmed demonstrators in Palestine is not a real Jew.

You don't think that's deflective? It's a cop-out at best!!! :shk:

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo
There are plenty of good religious folk!! Its the good nature spirits that brought goodness to a belief that began as being very forceful. So hats off to those that were able to pull goodness out of such things.

Certainly!! Christians, well, a large percentage of them, are wll intentioned at the very least. Believe me, when the time comes,and it will, to fight for the Christian's right to exist, I'll be fighting for them. You can believe that!!

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:14 AM
link   
I already knew about Luther. I've always liked him. I watched the movie Luther today and it just reaffirmed what I thought. He was a great man!! He saw God as the forgiving,merciful God he is!!

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:17 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

That is very honorable. But are we to fight for this life here? I dont think any belief should be suppressed....but do we keep killing and fighting?

Do we fight for the other religions too?

Whats your thoughts Speaker?

I want all souls to have spiritual freedom....but with others respecting that and not killing those that dont agree.

I worry that all Abrahamic faiths are going to stand up for war when they believe the 'end' has came....I worry they will fight for an Earthly land and a 'chosen' people...and I worry they will sow seeds that only causes them to have to reap them later. Even though I believe in spiritual freedom....I worry that this is causing alot of deaths and the future holds many more.

For this cause, of a Earthly land or life of flesh...I will not fight. I would lay down my life...but I would not fight.

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:27 AM
link   

Edge, it is sad. I do see a persecution coming, but it won't be of just Christians.It will be of people who have any spiritual beliefs, period.Watch and see what I tell you.

[edit on 2-1-2010 by SpeakerofTruth]

I do think you are correct.

Dark days ahead.

(Did you see the thread about the Jay-Z video,played to ring in the new year? Really awful statement about the times we're living in.

God bless you,too,from your Respected Foe!

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

Leo, I understand completely. Yes, I'd fight for the beliefs of others. Belief should not be impinged upon at all.

I certainly understand the earthly bit. I would lay down my life as well, but.....
In order for one to do that one must have a life to lay down. You, see, that's the conundruum.If you don't respect the life you have enough to fight for it, then is your "laying it down worth anything?"

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join