<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by toasted
reply to post by On the Edge

Have you had a chance to look at;
www.amazon.com...=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1262545862&sr=8-1

It is quite interesting...I wasn't going to buy it until I heard the author on Dr Stans radio show, then I had to get it. The preface was loaded with more info than I already knew.

Already have it! Mind-boggling information!

I read most of it here,
www.newswithviews.com...
and at defenderpublishing.com.

Anyhow,I'm glad you're here! Maybe we can work in some threads about the things Tom Horn has brought to light?

May God bless you in your studies!

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 03:55 PM
link   

The adversary and accuser have their purpose for Thee. When you are in the Divine Eye of God after life, you are your adversary, you accuse yourself, there is no denying the self that we became while on Earth, you see why you had shortcomings and you see why they are considered a shortcoming. When in 'the know' its not so much as a 'judging' but a 'learning'. All the while, you are unconditionally loved.

Know what is of flesh is of flesh and what is of spirit is of spirit.

We must own up to our wrongs that we were aware of and for the things we know not, we will know in time. Soul's are not judge for what they do not know.

God is not harsh and understands what life in the flesh can do to the spirit.

There are lower self's, some are very dark indeed, but all is connected, nothing is separate from God.

Most use words like God and Satan for their distinguishing between flesh and spirit. But we can see in the OT that man equated actions of flesh to God...those with eyes to see will. The path that is not is just as important as the path that is. One shines the light to the other. All things you may deem as a work of Satan has its purpose.

Is there something that you have done in the past that you blame on Satan? Is there something a human has ever done that you give the credit to Satan instead of expecting that person to own up for their actions one day?

We need words to describe things, hence we give titles for what abilities man has. A person living for the flesh could be called a Satan, someone on the path of service of self. Do others not learn from observing this person, on the path of self. The ones that get hurt by this person, do they not learn something, about what they themselves want to be? The facets of learning are many, unimaginable the paths of learning they are. Every thought, every feeling, for every individual, sifts between the nature of flesh and spirit.

We reap what we sow, because it is our deed to learn. If we were a prideful being or selfish, that is our way of flesh that we must still work on. If you want to call the lower nature of man Satan, then I can somewhat agree...for we do deceive ourselves for our own comfort. Man has deceived other men for eons.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by toasted

Interesting indeed...thanks for the link. If we go by this, as a clock of sorts to follow, we are at a half way point, we stand at the opposite side of the circle, looking ourselves in the mirror.

I noticed the book mentioned Ophichus...but what they dont mention is that for the past 2000 years, there have been 13 signs the sun rises in, instead of 12, and Ophichus is that additional sign. Ophichus is the only sign in our path of our sun that has 2 signs within 1, which is the man holding the serpent.

What I see, is the past 2000 years, man has been deciding if they will release the serpent (chaos) or will tame the serpent (and heal).

I find it no coincidence that Jesus, plus his 12=13. After the time of Jesus, we go from 12 signs for our path of our sun to 13.

Course this line of thought is more for fun then prophecy...I find all future malleable. It is interesting though how above so below seems to show through. I do believe the Sphinx is a marker to show this Virgo/Leo...the start of the full circle.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 05:03 PM
link   
I see the problem now with this whole theory. Listening to part 2 of a radio interview with Tom Horn.
www.ahrimangate.com...
He calls official religions paganism for one thing, which by definition is not paganism. Any belief accepted as official is not pagan (homegrown in the country). He then gives great credence to the very 'false prophecies' of 'the pagans', as if these prophecies have power of fulfillment. While people living in the flesh may attempt to bring about fulfillment, there's nothing to say they actually will succeed.

In the same way, Tom Horn relies in quite a fleshly way, that a temple be built in Jerusalem so the 'anti-christ' can sit on a throne there sometime before the true Son of Man returns. So Palestinians must suffer lose of life and land in order for the end to come? Isn't that human sacrifice? While Christians stand by helping in and watching people suffer, they think they do God a favor?

So while it's all worked out that the end comes in 2019, the Son of Man may just return tonight as a thief, and find us all very much sleeping and wanting.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by pthena]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by pthena

Regarding your earlier comments about being born etc

I'd say the soul came first since the Lord said, if I recall correctly, " I knew you before your mother knew you".

That's why we, as children think our parents are perfect, because we have a tinge of that original memory of our true Father, who is perfect. Of course, as teenagers we forget all that....lol

but anyways....you kinda whizzed past the war in heaven and the world that was...where the 5th covering chrub wanted to be like God....and that's why this planet was reborn, to give us flesh bodies for our souls to reside in so that we can once again CHOOSE who it is we will follow because 1/3 of heaven picked the wrong guy and God is giving us all another chance.

but don't worry, the folks that still don't get it will be given one more opportunity in the world to come.....and prior to that world coming, those who are still here to see the King of Kings and the Lord of Lords return, will know Him when they see Him and all will bow their knee to Him. I would think at that same time quite a few believers will be had right there....but chronologically I'm not quite sure of the exact order, but I'm pretty sure when He shows, people will be instantly converted to their spiritual body, so it will be quite a moment to behold.

I don't know if you have or that child there in your pic has, but I recall leaving my body while I slept as a child, and just soared around the neighborhood...it was pretty cool...but once I hit puberty, they slowed down drastically or at least my memory of them faded. I called it flying in my dreams....so I KNOW I have a spiritual body. I also have a brief pre-birth memory...but I'll go there another time.

and before I forget, has your son [ I'm assuming that pic is you and your child ] or any of your children ever seen monsters under the bed? Well, let me tell you what's going on there. There's this gland, connected to the optic nerve, which in children is quite large and antenna like called the pineal gland, it is allowing your child to see into another dimension that we just cannot normally sense. When the child reaches puberty, the gland shrinks and the ability to see into that other world is gone, it just stops. Anmd that's why kids stop seeing monsters at puberty. Too bad the medical community shys away from spiritual explanations...and most parents think their kids are just making up stories...and the poor kid feels bad his folks think he's making up stuff when he is not.

If you search at fluoride alert dot org you'll find some info on that gland...and if you do a search for third eye pineal, you'll get some esoteric sites in the new age spectrum type of commentary about chakras...it is quite specialized and not really where Christians should play due to the occult nature of their explanation of the gland, but I suppose info gathering would be ok. And speaking of occult, ouija boards are NOT TOYS to be played with. [ I'm thinking of your kid here ]

Anyways....
If I had kids I'd tell them first not to be afraid, because they [ those monsters ] can't get you, and to write down everything they see because later, they're gonna forget all about them when they reach puberty, providing they're willing to write down what they see, otherwise just reassure them the monsters can't get them and tell them you believe them when they tell you they see them.

Well, I rambled on enuf...if you have any comments or questions, I'll do my best to answer them.

[edit on 3-1-2010 by toasted]

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:50 PM
link   
reply to post by toasted

I'd say the soul came first since the Lord said, if I recall correctly, " I knew you before your mother knew you".

I was saying the physical comes before spiritual (I Cor 15:46). As for soul/life it's in the blood, solid cell carrying oxygen(spirit), that's natural life. IMO, In the womb a person becomes a living soul when separate blood system develops. The first breath is parable of new birth in the spirit.

but anyways....you kinda whizzed past the war in heaven and the world that was...where the 5th covering chrub wanted to be like God....and that's why this planet was reborn, to give us flesh bodies for our souls to reside in so that we can once again CHOOSE who it is we will follow because 1/3 of heaven picked the wrong guy and God is giving us all another chance.

I guess I whizzed past that because I don't know about it.

I don't know if you have or that child there in your pic has, but I recall leaving my body while I slept as a child, and just soared around the neighborhood...it was pretty cool...but once I hit puberty, they slowed down drastically or at least my memory of them faded. I called it flying in my dreams....so I KNOW I have a spiritual body.

The child is my granddaughter. There was one time when I was about 5 that some one came up behind me and smashed a brick on my head, and I saw it as if I were behind the culprit. I'm fairly stuck in the physical. When I fly in dreams I fly physically.

I still remember monsters, but they weren't monsters for me, they were rather cute actually, not scary at all. I'm a fairly old dude who's not just been around the block but been around a few, thank you for your advice though.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:25 AM
link   
reply to post by SpeakerofTruth

No # man, thats why I never said anything like that.

Just because someone considers themselfs something, doesnt mean they are. Some people wear a cross and beat their wives, worship Allah and drink alcohol, are Jewish and dont follow their countless rules...

Call themself the speaker of truth... I mean thats a pretty high claim!

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by LeoVirgo

The adversary and accuser have their purpose for Thee. When you are in the Divine Eye of God after life, you are your adversary, you accuse yourself, there is no denying the self that we became while on Earth, you see why you had shortcomings and you see why they are considered a shortcoming. When in 'the know' its not so much as a 'judging' but a 'learning'. All the while, you are unconditionally loved.

There are lower self's, some are very dark indeed, but all is connected, nothing is separate from God.

. All things you may deem as a work of Satan has its purpose.

Is there something that you have done in the past that you blame on Satan? Is there something a human has ever done that you give the credit to Satan instead of expecting that person to own up for their actions one day?

We reap what we sow, because it is our deed to learn. If we were a prideful being or selfish, that is our way of flesh that we must still work on. If you want to call the lower nature of man Satan, then I can somewhat agree...for we do deceive ourselves for our own comfort.

Sorry for not responding sooner. I was away from the computer most of the day.

Besides,your post deserves a thoughtful response,and I've been trying to think of what to say!

Naturally,I refer to the Bible when it comes to understanding the Accuser.

..."Revelation 12:7-12 "And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation, and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night"...

From www.1timothy4-13.com...
(I like when I find sites that explain things I believe better than I can!)

..."Satan's target is to get our hearts and to get our conscience and trouble us and attack us. He attacks us to God, but He moves in on us. He moves in to knock us off. He attacks our Christianity. "So you're a Christian, huh? Oh, you're a Christian? What if everybody knew the kind of life that you lived and the thoughts of your life and what you said or did not do? What if all the Christians...?" He will attack you to make you absolutely shut up. He will make you feel guilty when there are no grounds for feeling guilty. He will make you feel guilty about everything under the sun, and his purpose is to make us shut our mouths. There are Christians today who will not open their mouths because of an assault of Satan upon their life. Everything that they did, Satan accuses them."...

So,yes,without going into the "gory details",there was an event in my life that caused me so much guilt,I felt totally seperated from God and unworthy of even being called a Christian again!

I was in my mid-twenties at the time. Already a Christian,but a lightweight,I guess. I blame myself for my actions. No one was tristing my arm to do what I did.

Because of being a Christian,I was convicted of my guilt.(Make no mistake. What I did was Wrong,by most any standard!) Instead of turning TO God,I turned AWAY from God,in shame. I didn't give any thought to it even being caused by "Satan",it was just my own fallen nature that led me to do what I did.

That guilt led me to nearly completely self-destruct. Why didn't I? God only knows! I believe He kept me around to do what I am doing right now!

I came through the darkest times of my life,and only upon looking back was I able to see things from a different perspective.

As I have for the past few years now,I am more aware of my particular weaknesses,which I feel Satan would use to make me less effective as a witness,in addition to causing me suffering and shame,which God doesn't want for any of His children!

(From the same link as above)
"The Deceiver:
Satan's target - your mind; his weapons - lies; his purpose - to make you ignorant of God's will; your defense - the inspired Word of God.
The Destroyer:
Satan's target - your body; his weapon - suffering; his purpose - to make you impatient with God's will; your defense - the imparted grace.
The Ruler:
Satan's target - your will; Satan's weapon - pride; Satan's purpose - to make you independent of God's will; your defense - the indwelling Spirit of God.
The Accuser:
Satan's target - your heart and conscience; Satan's weapon - accusation; Satan's purpose - to bring an indictment by God's will; your defense - the interceding Son. "..

I reaped plenty,believe me! And yet,when I turned back to Him,like the proverbial "prodigal son",there He was,waiting with open arms,through the forgiveness of His Son!

I try to "walk in the Spirit" and not get distracted with "fleshy",worldly things. I know the contentment of a simple life of gratitude and praise,and could ask for nothing more!

But if I was to let pride or greed or lust or resentments,or any number of things,creep in,I believe I could wind up in the same boat.

Christians aren't the only ones who experience guilt and the devastating inner,and outer,consequences that can bring.(We just see a bigger Conspiracy at work!)

But frankly,there are people who say they believe in God and the Bible,but stop short of believing that Satan is "real". When Satan/Lucifer is written of so extensively,too!)

[edit on 4-1-2010 by On the Edge]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:30 AM
link   
reply to post by pthena

There's quite a bit in "Apollyon Rising" that I have no frame of reference for,and admittedly,some of it goes right over my head!

I wouldn't regard it as "gospel",but his work on the founding fathers and the occult rituals/symbolism,etc...is probably right on target.

I just add it along with all the other information I gather and try to assimilate!

When it comes down to it,I just believe in God and know He's got the whole thing under control!

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:46 AM
link   

I wouldn't regard it as "gospel",but his work on the founding fathers and the occult rituals/symbolism,etc...is probably right on target.

That's the part that rang true too. I Just watched most of "The Secret Behind Secret Societies" that was linked to somewhere.
www.youtube.com...
Seems the Jesuits are behind everything. I get upset when I hear people talking about rebuilding the temple as if it were God's plan, or necessary for God's plan. I did a thread www.abovetopsecret.com...
Jerusalem Temple VS Messiah

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by pthena

It bothers me too when I hear of people talk about God and the need for an Earthly Temple.

Be concerned of the Temple that can be built without hands.

Peace
LV

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 12:00 PM
link   

Even though you see your wrongs as something you learned from...you still feel the need to place credit to Satan somehow for something.

Could you show me a work of Satan that is not the work of the person them self?

The only trickster, is the lower nature of flesh...we all have this and we all must over come it.

We are our worst adversary. Other peoples lowest nature can also tempt us and if we are not standing strong on spiritual grounds, we may indeed be led of a path that is not. But I assure you, this is the plan...we have to know what is not in order to see what is. Its not a mistake and it is meant to be.

You see Satan as something separate from God, against God.

I see the ways of flesh something we must experience and learn about, so we then can be sure of the ways of spirit when we seek that.

There is nothing we need to regret, for all things teach us something. The highest ego development is when we cherish all things, the bad and the good...knowing they all formed us to be what we are. Both taught us about ourselves and what we desired to become. Forgiving the self is hard because that means we must look at our wrongs as OURS. To place the blame on Satan is no less then a scapegoat.

To not own up for our ways, heals nothing. Jesus tells you, pick up YOUR cross. This is what it is ALLLLL about.

My best to you and yours
LV

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 01:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by On the Edge

While Christianity views Lucifer as the personification of evil,

This is not true. In Latin versions of the Bible (which predate the KJV), Jesus is referred to as "Lucifer" several times in the New Testament. The problem with all these websites that are quoted from about "Lucifer" is that they are not written by Bible scholars, and the people who write that stuff generally have zero knowledge of history, linguistics, and Church Tradition.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   
reply to post by LeoVirgo

It's obvious we're on two different wavelengths here!

We are all God's creations though,and I love you,even though we disagree!

I don't know what else to say!

[edit on 4-1-2010 by On the Edge]

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 02:43 PM
link   

Originally posted by Masonic Light

Originally posted by On the Edge

While Christianity views Lucifer as the personification of evil,

This is not true. In Latin versions of the Bible (which predate the KJV), Jesus is referred to as "Lucifer" several times in the New Testament. The problem with all these websites that are quoted from about "Lucifer" is that they are not written by Bible scholars, and the people who write that stuff generally have zero knowledge of history, linguistics, and Church Tradition.

I posted this on page 4...

QUOTE:

"...Blavatsky also equated Lucifer with Jesus Christ. This thinking is partially derived from various mystical interpretations of God’s Word. In Revelation 22:16 Jesus is called the "bright and morning star," and in Isaiah Lucifer is referred to as the "son of the morning" (the NIV also says "son of the dawn"). Mystically and astrologically speaking, the bright and morning star is Venus, which, in the teachings of occult schools, is symbolically Lucifer. And in the solar cults, the morning star is frequently referred to as the Sun, or "son" of the morning, and "son of god." According to Blavatsky’s esoteric theology, "Lucifer is divine and terrestrial light, the ‘Holy Ghost’ and ‘Satan,’ at one and the same time…" Her Secret Doctrine further stated,

"And now it stands proven that Satan, or the Red Fiery Dragon, the 'Lord of Phosphorus,' and Lucifer, or 'Light-Bearer,' is in us: it is our Mind – our tempter and Redeemer, our intelligent liberator and Saviour from pure animalism."...

If you want to say that Satan and Lucifer are not the same,you're free to keep believing that!

Even the dictionary says they are the same! (You can make fun of that source all you want. Makes it seem like "common knowledge",if you ask me!)

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:07 PM
link   

and I....you, always.

Be well
LV

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 03:14 PM
link   

To not own up for our ways, heals nothing. Jesus tells you, pick up YOUR cross. This is what it is ALLLLL about.

My best to you and yours
LV

Certainly!! That is a large part of the problem with the world today. People do not want to take personal responsibility for their actions. They always have the excuse or a scapegoat.

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   

Originally posted by SpeakerofTruth

My best to you and yours
LV

Certainly!! That is a large part of the problem with the world today. People do not want to take personal responsibility for their actions. They always have the excuse or a scapegoat.

Just for the record,I clearly said "I" made my own choices! I just see a bigger conspiracy at work! (And we do "reap what we sow"-Karma,in other words!)

Love you guys,just want to keep the facts straight!

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:16 PM
link   

I dont think anyone was implying that you didnt take responsibility for your doings...but it was just being pointed out how dangerous it can be to blame someone/something else for ones actions.

All is well

posted on Jan, 4 2010 @ 04:19 PM
link   

I dont think anyone was implying that you didnt take responsibility for your doings...but it was just being pointed out how dangerous it can be to blame someone/something else for ones actions.

All is well

Ok,...just checking!

All's well,as you say!

new topics
top topics

<< 7  8  9    11  12 >>

join