It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

 

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

 

Is it possible? (2010)

page: 1
1
<<   2 >>

log in

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 05:16 PM
link   
Is it possible that this will be the year that some of you die hard believers will see that alien mothership land on the whitehouse lawn?

Note..There really is no section of the forums to say "HAPPY NEW YEARS" so I thought I would ask a question in the most popular section just so I could say to all of you......................................HAPPY NEW YEARS, AND I TRULY HOPE THIS YEAR YOU SEE ALL YOUR HOPES AND DREAMS COME TRUE.............................................

Mod Edit: All Caps – Please Review This Link.

[edit on 12/31/2009 by semperfortis]




posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 05:24 PM
link   
Anything's possible....Michelle's going to tell them Aliens to "Get to Steppin'" though!

HNY!!!!!!



posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 05:33 PM
link   
Its my belief that 2010 we will find out the government has been trying to let the truth out for ages and has been unable to make people understand what they were saying. I can see the article now:

"Yesterday, 3 massive alien motherships landed around the world. These motherships come from three seperate planets and are named by the species after their planet
Swamp Gas from the star cluster swampgasta landed in egypt
Venus (from Venus) landed on the white house lawn
Weather Balloon of the planet weatherballonia alliance hovered over Buckingham Palace.
The collective governments issued a statement saying "Thats what we have been saying for years...they are either swamp gas, weather balloons, or venus!"



posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 05:41 PM
link   
i think new threads should be reviewed by mods before they are published on the forums...


waist peoples time and bandwidth.... what with a catchy thread title and all... you'd think an intelligent discussion was abound...

somehow this thread will be 5 pages long.... i just know it



posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 05:57 PM
link   
 


off-topic post removed to prevent thread-drift


 


Mod Note: Post On Topic – Please Review This Link.

Mod Note (This Appears On Every Post Reply Page): AboveTopSecret.com takes pride in making every post count. Please do not create minimal posts or simple "I agree" posts when replying to threads. If you need to quote a member's post in your reply, please ensure you edit down the quoted amount to the minimum needed to make your point. Overly large quotes or minimal replies are subject to warnings or deletion. Below the reply button it says: (Minimal posts that contribute nothing to the thread are subject to immediate removal.)

[edit on December 31st 2009 by greeneyedleo]



posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Something big may happen in 2010. I think the govt. is starting to realize that people may not freak out if there are aliens. If it does happen, it will be something that will be a paradigm shift to humanity. For the first time we will finally find out that where not alone in the universe.



posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:12 PM
link   
I WANT MY DISCLOSURE WILCOXXX
fine whatever be a charlatan see if i care

happy new years everyone
!
-hic-



posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr_skepticc
 





HAPPY NEW YEARS, AND I TRULY HOPE THIS YEAR YOU SEE ALL YOUR HOPES AND DREAMS COME TRUE


Speaking for my planet... I think we could stand something along these lines...

Best



posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:23 PM
link   

Originally posted by deadlysponge
i think new threads should be reviewed by mods before they are published on the forums...


waist peoples time and bandwidth.... what with a catchy thread title and all... you'd think an intelligent discussion was abound...

somehow this thread will be 5 pages long.... i just know it


Considering the political and religious baiting that goes on here of late, I will speak for myself and welcome a thread that isn't beheading someone somewhere because of their beliefs or nationality.

Happy New Year... may we all grow a little wiser and mature in 2010.



posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr_skepticc
 


Happy New Year to you too Mr_skepticc ... as for disclosure ... guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Woody



posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Mr_skepticc
 


IMHO when it happens it happens. Personally I feel SOMETHING is coming VERY soon, whether it be disclosure of Martian microbes, exosolar Earth, or something like that. But I would personally be VERY surprised if SOMETHING is not disclosed in the next 15 years. It is time now, and IMHO it is OBVIOUS we have been being made ready for something major. All we can do is hope, and further more hope they are NICE.



posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by SaturnFX
Its my belief that 2010 we will find out the government has been trying to let the truth out for ages and has been unable to make people understand what they were saying. I can see the article now:

"Yesterday, 3 massive alien motherships landed around the world. These motherships come from three seperate planets and are named by the species after their planet
Swamp Gas from the star cluster swampgasta landed in egypt
Venus (from Venus) landed on the white house lawn
Weather Balloon of the planet weatherballonia alliance hovered over Buckingham Palace.
The collective governments issued a statement saying "Thats what we have been saying for years...they are either swamp gas, weather balloons, or venus!"


dude.. what the hell?! you forgot Chineselanternicus landing on the capitol of hawaii..psh



posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08
reply to post by Mr_skepticc
 


IMHO when it happens it happens. Personally I feel SOMETHING is coming VERY soon, whether it be disclosure of Martian microbes, exosolar Earth, or something like that. But I would personally be VERY surprised if SOMETHING is not disclosed in the next 15 years. It is time now, and IMHO it is OBVIOUS we have been being made ready for something major. All we can do is hope, and further more hope they are NICE.

Jkrog?? did you get laid or something??? YOU are prodisclosure/something happening? WOW> lol it will be a good year after all mate! welcome aboard. lol I thought something strange would happen when I found the new year coming on both a weekend and a blue moon to boot!

whats next, Phage going to come out of the closet and admit he's an alien?



posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:54 PM
link   
reply to post by stanlee
 


Phage doesn't admit....only Debunks!!!




posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:58 PM
link   
It amuses me how every one always assumes the first contact will be in America.

Does nowhere else deserve a visit?



posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by KANDINSKI
It amuses me how every one always assumes the first contact will be in America.

Does nowhere else deserve a visit?


Because logically it would make sense an alien race would make contact with the world superpower first imho.


[edit on 12/31/2009 by jkrog08]



posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by jkrog08

Originally posted by KANDINSKI
It amuses me how every one always assumes the first contact will be in America.

Does nowhere else deserve a visit?


Because logically it would make sense an alien race would make contact with the world superpower first imho.


[edit on 12/31/2009 by jkrog08]


It would stand to reason, that they would not contact a nation, that they are not as stupid as humans, and that they place mind over power.
They would see us a collective methinks and not worry about little tribes, unless it benefits them to keep us squablling......



posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:26 AM
link   
Thanks and happy New Year to you too.



posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:38 AM
link   
2010 will see more of the same. Nothing happened in 2000. Nothing will happen this year. And if doesn't happen in 2012, I don't see it happening in my lifetime.



posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
reply to post by deadlysponge
 


If threads had to be reviewed, those who had threads rejected could yell "conspiracy" when a thread isn't approved. It's much better to let freedom reign and close/delete the rule-breaking threads when they pop up on rare occasion.

reply to post by jkrog08
 


I don't see why they can't be in all countries at the same time. They could all give the exact same rehearsed speech in that country's native language.



new topics

top topics



 
1
<<   2 >>

log in

join