It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ATS prediction thread for 2010

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   
Seeing how Art Bell and coast to coast are doing there yearly prediction special why can't we here at ATS do the same !!

One prediction per person please ! Lets see what the super smart ATS'ers can come up with and next year at this time we can look back and see just how close we came .

My prediction for 2010 is that we will see the space agencies of the world release more " evidence " showing extraterrestrial bacteria .

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 05:58 PM
link   
India v Pakistan

lines

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 05:59 PM
link   
I predict the Us is going to Collapse and go to hell sometime this year. Happy New Year

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:24 PM
link   
My December 2010 prediction is in my signature.
No need to make any others, since I'd like to keep a 100%
accuracy rate.

For those who are not inclined to view my thread at BTS then it goes like this:

Inside sources informed me that next December, there will be an amazing display of lights in the sky above Santiago, Chile. Low-quality video will posted via youtube and within 24 hours it will be shared on ATS. The thread will endure at least a page of positive comments until it is explained as something earthly and fairly common. However this answer will not sit well with the OP and the debate will begin and careen off topic by page 5.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by keepureye2thesky]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:30 PM
link   
I would like
everyone to come back in December 2010 to see if any of them came true.
Also Please number them.

My Predictions for 2010.....

1.Expect Amtrak to start running trains on 3 new long distance routes that were once abandoned and had Amtrak Service on them I'm not sure about where, but feel that there will be 2 in the east and one in the West.

2.Obama poll numbers will be down to 30% by November

3.Gas reaches $3.50 or so by October. $4 in California

4.The removal or amendment to a law that requires new rail lines to have an 18 month environmental impact study to be either reduced to 3 to 6 months or to be removed all together.

5.US troops in Pakistan by November. They only stay a month or two.

6.Colder Temperatures in July especially some unusual snow fall in the Rockies. I want to say Denver, but also Washington State, Wyoming, and Yellowstone area. This is the beginning of Global Warming becoming less and less of an issue.

7.Whaling ship sunk by extremist. Whalers are saved by the people on the Whale Wars ship but they weren't the ones that sunk the whaling ship. Maybe somebody else who has more info on the name of the ship that is featured in the Whale War TV show.

8.UFO sighted above White House. Closest thing we get to a landing on the White House. Still no disclosure on the subject by US Government.

9.San Antonio obtains money to put down rails for its first Rail Streetcar. Construction begins in Late February 2011.

10.Austin , TX New Commuter Rail starts running this year. By November, talk about Increasing service along rail line and to introduce service to include Burnet, and to Austin's Airport

11. 3 entire Neighborhoods in Detroit get bulldozed. An area of about 2 Square Miles.

12.A +7.0 Earthquake on West coast. Not in big city or near major metro area like SF or LA.

And Finally, the bad number....
13. Three states try to pass Mileage base tax instead of taxing new electric hybrids by the amount of electricity they use.

Well I hope some of these things become bonkers.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
I predict we will see gradual improvements in technology but nothing earth shattering. i.e. we will not see flying cars, holographic televisions.

The economy will be shaky until the end of the year.

I also see China as becoming more assertive militarily.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:31 PM
link   
Something supernatural will happen.

It'll happen I trust. And all the world will be blown away by it literally. Could happen when every one is watching by far what is to be a news worthy event anyway.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 05:29 AM
link   
2010 the year we make contact.

When it doesn't come true, don't blame me, blame Aurthur C Clark.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Thought this might be nice to post here. the Art Bell Prediction shows.

Art Bell hosted Part II of his Annual Predictions Show, asking callers to tap into their "psychic center" and share one event they see coming in 2010. Here are some of the predictions Coast listeners made for the new year:

* Discovery of life outside planet Earth announced.

* Dan from Tampa suggested that a tsunami off the California coast will reveal a new underwater species.

* A major celebrity admits to being abducted by aliens predicted Dusty in Virginia.

* JJ from Minnesota foresees the US adding a 51st state, probably Puerto Rico.

* Fish will disappear and many seafood restaurants will close by summer, said Jennifer from Albuquerque.

* It will be realized that in addition to humans, animals contribute to Random Energy Generators (REGs).

* An 8+ earthquake will hit the Mendocino area of Northern California.

* A caller from Mesa, AZ foresees a breakdown of the World Wide Web.

* Janis from upstate NY predicts big medical breakthroughs for MS and vision problems such as glaucoma or Macular Degeneration.

* Plans for a multinational venture to Mars will be announced, said Mike in Las Vegas.

* Carl from Milwaukee envisions wars over fresh water.

* A celebrity will be exposed as a cannibal, declared Karl from Indianapolis.

* Blair from Sedona suggested that gas from the ocean will replenish ozone in the atmosphere.

* There will be an unprecedented rise in religious fervor, including a worldwide circle of hand holding, said Chris from Macon.

* A coup d'etat will occur in Mexico, and the US will be drawn in.

* A nuclear device will be found in a container at a coastal port before it goes off.

* Google will be involved in a scandal, said Daniel.

* John predicted that a newly discovered comet will be visible to the naked eye.

* Notorious caller JC will find inner peace and hope for humanity, said a female listener.

Art also reviewed callers' predictions made for 2009. Here are some of the hits and misses:

Dings (Hits)

* Inflation worsens.
* A meteor hits a small area.
* New green gadgets.
* Evidence of microbes on Mars.

Bonks (Misses)

* New member of the Bell family.
* Earthquake at Yellowstone.
* Dome of the Rock destroyed.
* Ark of the Covenant found.
* Junk DNA revealed not to be junk.
* Rogue wave hits cruise ship.
* Young people start secret society.
* Disaster brings fascist government in US.

Show I

Art Bell hosted Part I of his Annual Predictions Show, asking callers to tap into their "psychic center" and share one event they see coming in 2010. Here are some of the predictions Coast listeners made for the new year:

* The biggest one-year drop in the finance market will be caused by state defaults.

* A man from North Carolina predicted that Israel will attack Iran's nuclear capability.

* A Detroit "prophetess" foresees a terrorist attack on the New York subway, possibly in March.

* There will be an interracial double hand transplant, stated one caller.

* An international military force will stage an attack on Somali pirates.

* Lori foresees a huge tidal wave/tsunami hitting the entire West Coast.

* A caller from Salinas, CA said Obama will appear on national TV announcing that aliens exist, and then one of the ETs will talk on camera.

* Marsha suggested a new living species will be discovered that will cause a lot of excitement.

* During the Spring, a tornado outbreak in the US will surpass the super outbreak of 1974, said Bill in upstate New York.

* Scott from Charlottesville, VA believes a specific reason for the bee die-off will be announced.

* Steve declared that the Hall of Records will be found in the Grand Canyon.

* The River Ganges will slow to a trickle, and there will be a high amount of sterility in India predicted Jenessa in Modesto.

* California will see a 7.3 earthquake.

* A caller from Pahrump, NV foresees the rediscovery of the Hollow Earth/North Pole entrance.

* A new group of "honest" politicians will volunteer to take lie detector tests, and be elected into office, said Richard in Santa Barbara.

* Volcanoes will erupt in the Mojave Desert in the fall predicted a caller from Costa Mesa.

* Orion from Indiana said Planet X will become visible for all to see.

* Boston will be hit by a big hurricane predicted Simon.

* Developments in nanotechnology will improve the lives of paralysis victims said Steve in Kentucky.

* A major power blackout will occur in the Southwest, possibly Las Vegas.

* Pete in North Carolina predicts the stock market will rise to a new high, 14,500.

* Because of terrorism, the government will reveal a top secret form of transportation that will eliminate the need for air travel said Bakker in Toronto.

* The headline "Obama Gets Osama" will appear in American newspapers.

Art also reviewed callers' predictions made for 2009. Here are some of the hits and misses.

Hits (Dings):

* Obama 'honeymoon' over by October.
* Stock market falls under 7,000.
* Commercial real estate falters.
* Pandemic by September 15th.
* Auto production cut in half.

Misses (Bonks):

* New monarch on English throne.
* Proof that Bigfoot exists.
* SETI signal detected.
* Government takes gold back.
* Russia flexes military might.
* A blimp will crash.
* Obama brings peace to Middle East.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 04:44 PM
link   
1. A trailer park in Texas or Oklahoma will be struck by a Tornado.
2. The Gulf Coast will suffer a hurricane doing millions of dollars of damage
3. A prominent politician will be involved in a sex scandal.
5. Wars will escalate and many more young people will be killed in the name of nationalism.
6. Rock and Roll will continue its sad decline into pop banality.
7. Sarah Palin will be declared the "Second Coming" by the right wing.
8. whaaa will finally make it into the "big time"

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 01:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by whaaa
1. A trailer park in Texas or Oklahoma will be struck by a Tornado.
2. The Gulf Coast will suffer a hurricane doing millions of dollars of damage
3. A prominent politician will be involved in a sex scandal.
5. Wars will escalate and many more young people will be killed in the name of nationalism.
6. Rock and Roll will continue its sad decline into pop banality.
7. Sarah Palin will be declared the "Second Coming" by the right wing.
8. whaaa will finally make it into the "big time"

Um, weren't these the same predictions from last year?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Washington D.C. will be evacuated.Possible bio attack.I am not sure.I have been seeing the Lincoln Memorial and there is no one around. Just newspapers blowing in the wind.

But then again maybe they had to clean up all the B.S. coming out of the Capital building.

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 07:29 AM
link   
Businesses will be offered incentives to limit the work week to 3 to 4 days and hire more employees to offset the dwindling state budget deficts; as unemployment benefits will not exist. Legislation will be introduced by June and passed by August 2010.

Crime will more that double the numbers set in 2009.

Sorry that two!

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 11:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by brilab45
Businesses will be offered incentives to limit the work week to 3 to 4 days and hire more employees to offset the dwindling state budget deficts; as unemployment benefits will not exist. Legislation will be introduced by June and passed by August 2010.

Crime will more that double the numbers set in 2009.

Sorry that two!

Um, do you know which State that might be in, or you're not certain.

new topics

top topics

join