It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pedos Vie For TSA Screening Positions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I detail the flow of money from the banking sector into Joe Lieberman's campaign coffers.

Guess who's calling for more naked body scanners and more war?

Fascist Soup reports:

As I reported earlier, the panty bomber has prompted America to demand images of nude children be viewed daily by government employed pedos and other perverts.

Sen. Lieberman, chairman of the Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee, speaks:

Senator Joe Lieberman, a Connecticut independent, called for more widespread use of the full-body scanners after the aborted attack. “We were very lucky this time but we may not be so lucky next time, which is why our defenses must be strengthened,”

a lot more at link.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 06:33 PM
link   
more commentary added:

L3 is a major defense contractor for Israeli defense forces, along with being their primary airport scanning equipment supplier. L3 was owned by Lehman Bros. prior to their purchase by Barclays. L3 owns SafeView, which is the company that makes the naked body scanners.

So to break it down, SafeView is owned by L3, which was formerly owned by Lehman, which is now “owned” by Barclays / New York Mellon and Legg Mason (formerly Citigroup). Those three banks control around 16% of the stock. The Lehman was a huge donor to Lieberman, the owners of which stand to make a tidy profit should L3 be awarded a massive contract for naked body scanners.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:14 PM
link   
You my dear sir, are mislead. The "full body naked scanners" you are talking about produce images that are PG. You cannot see the actual naked body, you can only see things that are stapped to the body

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I suggest you get yourself a new source other than this fascistsoup.com since it is clearly a satirical site. At least it had better be or the author of the made up Lieberman quotes is in for a massive lawsuit.

In particular I don't think the following is intended as a factual piece of reporting and is what you actually left out in quoting the source.

Lieberman added:

“Your children should have no expectation of privacy. The federal government is run by crooks and pedophiles. I personally find it ridiculous that the government doesn’t have the ability to view naked images of your children constantly. With the installation of these devices, we can provide gainful employment to thousands of perverts nationwide, thus keeping them off the streets and out of your homes and playgrounds.

You don’t want pedos in your playgrounds do you? With the new jobs these devices will bring, we can ensure all of the nations pedos are carefully monitored and employed.”

fascistsoup.com...

Perhaps a more careful reading of the original article next time? Please.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by metamagic]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by paranoiaFTW
You my dear sir, are mislead. The "full body naked scanners" you are talking about produce images that are PG. You cannot see the actual naked body, you can only see things that are stapped to the body

Put your 12 year old daughter in there for me.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 07:52 PM
link   
www.philipnelson.org...

So you’re at the airport, you’ve gone through the inevitable check-in and security line, when you walk through a machine you think is a metal detector, just like you probably have a number of times before. However, if you’re at one of nineteen airports across the country testing new “whole body imaging” scanners, you might be interested in knowing just what the security official on the other side of the screen is seeing if you go through one of the machines, according to CNN.

Indeed, if you believe privacy advocates, what they are seeing on their screen might be something just shy of a peep show. Right now just six airports (San Francisco, Miami, Albuquerque, New Mexico Tulsa, Salt Lake City, and Las Vegas) are using the new whole body imaging scanners as a primary security check option, while the remainder use them as a secondary check after people fail a metal detector. In the past, the secondary option would have been a pat down.

An old report which shows an image from this new type of scanner.

They have been using these in several airports for some time now already.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Walkswithfish

Yeah, its pretty horrible.

I certainly don't want to be fried by millimeter wave radar and have a bunch of perv's checking out my ass.

top topics

join