It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At the very top, less than 12 men control the world. A council of 7

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 04:06 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

That you mingled with the very oppressing powers is suspect, and maybe what you learned of them is only what they WANTED you to learn... nonetheless I have the sight you do, I should be able to tell your character quickly!

When you cant trust thepublic sector then you call Ridhya, mercenary of the people, but his price is soul, not material. Will protect if your moral bank account is full! I hear hes unkillable

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by Ridhya

That you mingled with the very oppressing powers is suspect, and maybe what you learned of them is only what they WANTED you to learn... nonetheless I have the sight you do, I should be able to tell your character quickly!

When you cant trust thepublic sector then you call Ridhya, mercenary of the people, but his price is soul, not material. Will protect if your moral bank account is full! I hear hes unkillable

Ya for sure. The info is very intriguing but you certainly brought doubt in my heart when the travel agent story came up. Regardless very interesting read.... I'll be following this thread closely. Good stuff

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by fieldfly
An extremely well presented (and IMO highly plausible) theory. Thank you for sharing.

I have only one question;

By recounting the circumstances that led you to that privileged position, which in turn afforded you such an insight into the working practices of TPTB, you will have undoubtedly exposed your identity.
You also state that you "have it on good authority" that TPTB would be happy for the masses to 'wake up'.

Do I take it then, that you present this information with the full blessing of TPTB, and that you are, in some way, authorized to post it here?

Actually my friend in many ways my involvement and interaction with the Powers that Be wasn’t so much a privilege as it was obligation, a right and destiny.

Taking them in reverse order as far as destiny, I actually began researching and learning about conspiracies at the age of 6. My maternal grandfather and his elderly retired friends had a passion for them. They had live through both World Wars and the Federal Reserve Act and had watched the almost imperceptible rise of the Corporate Government in their life times and a slow erosion of constitutional rights. They had all read 1984 and even though this was in the early 1970’s they considered it to be prophetic and big brother an eventuality.

This led to two things. The first is I was raised being what most people here on ATS would call ‘awake’. It also led to me being barred from Public School at the age of 14 to prevent me from mixing and mingling with other children my own age and infecting them with my thinking. I had been fighting to expose the Shadow Corporate Government my whole life so even though I really didn’t expect to encounter it in the fashion and way that I did in many ways it might have been fated.

Besides my professional skills and congeniality, good manners and common sense what most impressed the Powers that Be was my ability and propensity to be a linear out of the box thinker. Because I was never brainwashed by their system of education I was capable of perceiving and analyzing situations, perspectives and people in a way that most people are to clouded and bogged down with instilled dogmas to be able to do.

While the State did not educate me, I educated myself through a series of wisely picked mentors and one of those wisdoms imparted in me was it is better to fight a system from within than it is from without. If you want to fight the system from within you had better learn that system inside and out and in many ways that is what I availed myself of, utilizing those opportunities to learn how the real system works. I am still learning some aspects of how the system works on a daily basis.

So that was the fate part of it.

As far as the obligation part of it, I had a career working as a travel agent, and then an agency owner, to sell and arrange travel for people. That resulted in me being paid a commission by either the agency I worked for or the Airlines, Hotels, Rental Car Companies and other Travel related vendors for booking and selling their services. These people, The Powers that Be and the other people they would constantly refer paid their bills and were an excellent source of business. Refusing their business would have served no purpose, as similar services were readily available to them. All I would have done is in fact driven myself from the Travel Business by refusing to provide my services because they are just as capable of telling everyone they are associated with NOT to do business with you as they are capable of telling everyone they are associate TO DO business with you.

For anyone interested what makes the Powers that Be effective in their shadowy secret rule is they operate in lock step through a pecking order with virtually no dissent, they all feed one another. The pecking orders are established in part through bloodline, in part through the amount of wealth, and in part through what field or areas you are a Power of Be in. Someone with vastly superior wealth but in a less important field might not have the weight of someone with a better blood line even though they have less wealth, or someone whose field and skills are most valuable to the over all coordinated efforts who has even lesser blood and lesser money.

When someone above another in that pecking order says call this person give your business to this person it is a given that is what they will do. If they say don’t call this person, don’t do business with this person that is also a given that is what they are going to do. Their own butter for their own bread is absolutely dependent on constantly obeying the pecking order. You wouldn’t think people of such wealth, breeding, privilege and power would be that codependent upon one another but they are. What ever dissention amongst them only exists in the way of jovial good natured pranks they play on one another in ways that are only mildly humorous and humbling in non-public situations.

They virtually guarantee one another’s success even to the point that they protect one another and will look out for one another even in a major, major screw up. The only time they withdraw their support for someone in the fold is if that person attempts to betray them or sell them out or circumvent the pecking order. This is what gives them their edge and makes them so effective and formidable at what they do, they protect and feed their own at all costs because they believe it’s always better to deal with a known quantity and quality than it is to take chances on unknown quantities and qualities.

That last part is the reason for their incessant desire and tireless efforts to control the political process, so that people are known to them are the one’s who get into office and then key offices.

Much of what they do on the highest levels is at the least immoral but it is seldom illegal because before they go to do something major that would be both immoral and illegal they generally can have laws passed through their control of the legislatures and the executive branch to first make what they want to do legal.

Often many of those things would be illegal if you or I were to do them as individuals but are perfectly legal for them to do as corporations based on the wording of the laws they have their subordinate politicians write for that purpose and end.

In the even what they do is totally illegal and there is no way to get it made legal first through the laws the fact that all the Agency Heads of Government are appointees by their political subordinates will cover that in 99 out of 100 cases.

So too are most of the top Judges political appointees or people who ran for judge through a political process they control. You would be surprised what some Judge’s clerks actually misplace in the way of evidence and loose in the rare trials that ever occur against a Power that Be entity.

That leads me to the last one where it was my right. As an American citizen I have a right to vote! My vote just ended up being one of the very few that counts in the real political process. The citizens get to vote in a dog and pony show put on for them to give them an illusion of freedom and control. The Patricians vote though in another fashion by first voting amongst themselves who is going to run for you to pick. In almost every congressional district but a few that aren’t worth bothering with because of their geographical remoteness and lack of resources and importance within that district both the Republican and Democratic candidates are preselected and run by the Powers that Be. Amazingly the vast majority of them don’t even know that they will be giving up their careers to run for public office when this interview and voting process takes place. Once they are decided upon they are then interviewed and told. The winner goes to Washington or the Mayor’s Office or Governor’s Mansion, and the looser gets a guarantee of an even better, higher paying job courtesy of one of the powers that be. I simply participated in that interview process as a non-paid consultant assessing their reliability, pliability and trustworthiness.

So in essence all I got to do was vote, it was a powerful vote, if I said no about someone, they weren’t run, and if I said yes they were.

Now in conclusion I have never been one to ask for permission in anything, when I say I have it on good authority that the Powers that Be would be happy if people woke up and started assuming personal responsibility for their lives and personal actions that is because that was the shared view that they all confided in me.

Many would like to tease me and say Proto if I had your money I wouldn’t work. The reality is I had little money other than the proceeds of a small but lucrative business thanks to my hard work and their business to a certain extent. What they meant is their money and positions and names are a personal burden to each and every one of them. They have to actually put that money to work, and their names to work, and their skills to work to make the wheels of the infrastructure work and to grow it to keep taking care for the most part of the ever expanding population. Even though they could in fact spend their entire lives on vacation, and a very nice one because of their wealth they know that the infrastructure would suffer as a result, that it wouldn’t expand in a uniform planned way to address the needs of the majority of the growing population.

Continued Below

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:49 AM
link   
Ostensibly this is why Caesar himself craved power for life in the dictatorial process because the existing system of the Roman Republic only allowed for the two Consuls that ran Rome one year in office at a time. Big wars and big building projects and infrastructure expansions simply could not be done in a year’s time with the growing size of the Republic and as a result of that one year system what got started in one year and not finished would usually be abandoned the next year unfinished because the two new leaders didn’t want to give the glory of finishing something that the old leader started, but wanted the glory of what they could attribute entirely to themselves. Caesar saw this as holding Rome back, and a waste of money where building and infrastructure was concerned and a waste of money and lives where unfinished wars were concerned because the Consul leading the armies had to march out, win, and then march back all in one year’s time.

Right or wrong the Powers that Be follow that same philosophy and while the Presidents come and go every four years, the Senators every eight years, the congressmen every two, their family dynasties and corporations are designed to be eternal and perennial, they feel and perhaps rightly so that it is they who are in the ideal position to maintain and grow the infrastructure and manage the most valuable resources as a result. That is exactly what the Powers that Be do, and they do it in part because they feel they have been cursed by that responsibility through their fortune of birthright and money, prestige and success.

They are in fact deep down like you and me they would like to be taking care of business the Bachman Turner Overdrive way “Of we love to work at nothing all day”.

So in many ways they actually envied me, someone who was aware, but unburdened to the point that I could say screw it and walk away and goof off and not have to worry about the burden of managing a large fortune and a large corporation or dynasty, with no fame where I was expected by the masses that all knew or heard of me to do this or that.

I am not speaking for them, I am speaking of them, and I could care less if they approve or not! Look around you friend, the wars in the Middle East, the rising diseases and pandemics, the earthquakes and natural disasters, and a President of the United States that involved the skillful playing of the Race Card by the Powers that Be…most of us are soon going to be dead at this point anyway.

Before it’s all over most of us will probably be more afraid of living than dying because of the trials and tribulations we will be increasingly facing.

I am simply sharing what I know. I am simply trying to put that into a perspective that most people could understand and make sense of.

Knowledge is power.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:33 AM
link   

Actually Ridhya I have always mixed and mingled across every strata and socio-economic level of society. I am just as comfortable sharing a swig of cheap Thunderbird wine with the people of the bowery, as I am jiving with the gangbangers hanging outside of a Watt’s Radio Station, as I am in a Corporate Office, Boardroom, or Ballroom.

I speak everyone’s language and identify with everyone.

I don’t judge people, I assess people, and I also assess situations and circumstance those I judge. I might choose to be the cause that you champion best friend, or worst nightmare but it’s never because I have judged the person championing it, we are all human, we are all fraught with inherent dysfunctional attributes which makes us all guilty of something or another even though must of it we can’t admit.

Then it’s about trying to quantify how guilty someone is, which is a similar foolish endeavor to people who ask things like “How much do you love me?”, there really is no gradient scale or yardstick for measuring certain things, and while I remain in a state of imperfection, and I have yet to meet anyone who is perfect, I simply don’t feel qualified to judge nor condemn or praise or elevate anyone either for that matter based on how good or evil they really are, or as to why they are that good or evil.

Instead I judge situations, I will either work for them because I have deemed it good or wise, or work against them because I have deemed it good or wise. I bear no one any animosity or want to see anyone hurt or die.

Rather I would like to think that all people have redeemable qualities and that each and everyone of us given the opportunity and circumstances can and should be able to redeem ourselves for anything truly bad or evil we have done by doing a similar or greater act of good. Killing people and punishing them in excessive ways for the bad that they may have done simply prevents them from contributing back at all ever with a similar or greater act of good that in fact might benefit one of us, some of us, or all of us immensely.

No disrespect my friend, but your thinking is as dysfunctional as everyone else is even though I know that in part you are just making light and jest of it.

My mission and intent is to just try to help in the ways that I can to make people more aware and help everyone else and myself move forward.

Sorry I could not respond to your last U-2 last night, our time differences led to me running out of steam and hitting the sack.

As far as Romulus and Remus the two legendary brothers raised by a she wolf who founded Rome and their blood lines as to what their blood lines are lets look first by way of explanation to legendary more modern brothers.
The Dodge Brothers, from Michigan of Chrysler/Dodge fame. They started out life as small time hoods and gangsters. They were quick and good with their fists and hands and strong arm petty robbery. They had a passion for gambling, drinking and women.

One of the things that they like to gamble on was horses and then starting in the late 1800’s car races. They would race their own cars and enjoyed it so much they took the proceeds from a few small heists and opened their own garage to work on and modify car engines for racing.

In the early 1900’s a young man named Henry Ford stumbled into their shop and soon they started supplying him and his fledgling Ford Motor Company with engines. Engines that they patented and Engine that Ford most often paid them for with Ford Company Stock.

By 1914 they had in fact amassed so much Ford Stock their annual dividends were to the tune of 14 million dollars a year. Not only was Ford unhappy about this huge yearly outlay of cash to them that would never stop, but the Dodge brothers weren’t happy being viewed as being kept in Ford’s pocket. They wanted to start their own company and compete with Ford, Ford wanted to stop having to pay them. So Ford ended up buying back all of the stock in the corporation everyone held and not just the Dodge Brothers, who wisely held onto it for a couple of years, and ended up selling it to him in 1917 for 140 million dollars!

Not a bad take for a couple of hard drinking, fist fighting, hoodlums from the wrong side of the tracks. In less than 20 short years they seized on an idea, that wasn’t even their own, and tinkered with it, and modified it, and took it to a higher level of perfection and became insanely rich, famous and powerful in the process.

This is what the mythical and legendary Romulus and Remus did. They expanded on other people’s ideas through Rome’s basic guiding principle.

Rome offers you war or peace, it matters not to Rome which you decide. In other words you were just as welcome to join Rome and work with it, and bring your ideas and incorporate them and your wealth into the state as you were to stand in Rome’s way and have them take them and incorporate them anyway.

While the Hebrew were the Master’s of the Age of Aires that preceded Rome’s Age of Pisces the Hebrews were a closed universe. You either were a Hebrew or you weren’t. The same was true of Egypt, Greece, Persia and other great Dynasties that preceded Rome. They were closed universes that existed on their own blood lines; incorporation into them simply meant either death and theft, or slavery. Your G-d’s were stamped out, your culture stamped out, your traditions stamped out, your wealth and physical possessions stolen and you were reduced to chattel if they allowed you to live.

Rome gave people another choice; it became the first multi-cultural state. Rome invited people of other cultures to join it. Not all the Emperors were Roman, not all the Senators were Roman. They didn’t stamp out your G-ds they were respected and simply added into the Roman Pantheon of G-ds for anyone to freely worship. Rome didn’t stamp out your culture it would instead borrow the best parts of it and Romanize it in the process and let the counterproductive aspects of it die on their own. This was true whether people voluntarily allowed themselves to be romanized in a peaceful way, or were forcibly romanized through war. While many people were enslaved through War many of them were given opportunities to work outside of their Master’s estates if they could find that work on their spare time and wanted to in order to buy their own freedom back.

In essence the Romans were very good at what the Dodge Brothers did, taking existing ideas, tweaking them, perfecting them and then making them work to the best of their ability. Rome is multi cultural whether you came from Africa, or Egypt, Persia, or Asia, Israel, or Europe, or England you could become a Roman and you could become a free Roman citizen.

This is in part what made Rome so unstoppable and so powerful still to this day, being Roman does not require being born in Italy, it just requires being Romanized, and the reality is we have all been Romanized, whether you like it or not or agree with it or not, and while yes, their were powerful civilizations that preceded Rome and yes some of those bloodlines still exist today they exist today in Romanized forms. All evidence thus points to Rome as being the real driving force behind everything and the real unifying source behind everything.

Did early Rome get some help from older civilizations and bloodlines, arguably the answer is yes, did these bloodlines gain or attain or maintain control of Rome and the process of Romanization arguably the answer is no as they were really just following a self preservation tactic of if you can’t beat them join them…

You see Rome’s eternal strategy has been, Rome offers you War or Peace and Rome really does not care which you decide.

Rome has always been, about multiculturalism and it exploits cultures through the divide and conquer warfare strategies it has perfected in order to Romanize the world.

As far as me having soul currency, trust me whatever I get my hands on I spend it in short order, life is short and is for the living!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:52 AM
link   

Originally posted by jboogienoj

Ya for sure. The info is very intriguing but you certainly brought doubt in my heart when the travel agent story came up. Regardless very interesting read.... I'll be following this thread closely. Good stuff

The law of confusion and the law of freewill are the two laws that always will rule supreme my friend.

You always have the right to be uncertain in any and all things, and to use your own freewill in any and all things.

Let me ask you this though if someone handed you the winning lottery ticket in a soiled and dirty envelope in a unpleasant and ill-mannered way, would you refuse to cash it in, even though their were no strings attached other than you had to touch the soiled and dirty envelope and deal with that unpleasant and ill-mannered person in the process for a few minutes?

In Norse mythology Odin the Father of all the other G-ds desired to have all the knowledge and wisdom of the universe. A witch guarded it by a well that reached into the recesses of the earth to where the mythical dragon that the entire universe and earth was built upon dwelled who had all the knowledge and wisdom of the universe since the universe was built upon his back.

The witch’s and dragons price was that Odin had to pluck out his left eye and cast it into the well, in part for payment and in part so he could always see ‘rightly’!

Odin complied out of the desire to have this knowledge and the good that he might do with it.

Some knowledge comes at a very high price indeed.

For many people obtaining knowledge is a trail and error process of banging their head against the wall and suffering for the things they don’t know and the error of their ways.

For others it’s a simpler matter of simply finding and going to the source like Odin did.

One way or another there is always a price to be paid for obtaining knowledge for information is absolutely the most valuable and important commodity in the world. That is why the Power that Be so tightly control it.

Lot’s of people on these boards and in these forums like to theorize about conspiracies and look for URL’s and Links and books and articles to prove or disprove them. Yet these conspiracies did not take place on the Internet through URL’s and Links and articles and books they took place out in the world amongst people.

Ultimately no matter how well someone researches a conspiracy online through URL’s and Books and Articles they are still going to be left with some doubt and having to utilize their own freewill as what to believe or not because the fact of the matter is they never got close to the actual people who committed and ran the conspiracy or the actions that they took as they transpired.
The intellectual world of researching conspiracies which is most of what ATS Members are involved with, versus the real world acts to uncover and get inside conspiracies are two very different things.

One the former can leave you with doubt as far as the dubiousness of the sources.

The latter leaves you with no doubt because you went to the actual well, and drank the actual water, and paid the actual price!

Odin wanted that Wisdom and Knowledge so he could be the best ruler over the other G-ds to guide them and teach them for their benefit and humanities too.

What someone has to do to come to knowledge does not dictate what they will do with the knowledge.

You might want to ask yourself or heck even ask me why I share the knowledge, ultimately though you have to use your own freewill in deciding what to accept in the way of knowledge and how to incorporate it.

At the end of the day you can know every last little thing in the world there is to know and it won’t do you a lick of good if you don’t apply it and don’t apply it wisely!

Thanks for posting.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 01:37 PM
link   

Evidently he heard some impressive things about me!

But you said he “stumbled in” and if he were there to specifically talk to you, there would be no need to simply stumble in.

In answer to your other questions, I can't think of a Power that Be that own's their own Travel Agency.

Would you consider American Express Travel to be a travel agency? If so, are you aware that it is owned/controlled by people who also hold seats on the C.F.R?

The profit margins are very small, and the fines and penalties if you screw up a code are very high.

See above, and if you’re one of TPTB you really don’t care about fines and penalties as you can easily wave the magic wand and have those things disappear. But if they couldn’t who would they pay the fines to? Members who are higher up the food chain? Themselves?

However most of the Powers that Be who own corporate jets own them through their corporations. They own their yachts through their corporations too. Sometimes their corporations have small to mid-sized travel offices that are capable of handling routine things.

Please refer to my previous questions pertaining to A.E.T.

This particular actually did have access to all those things through his corporation. In the case of his corporation's travel department he found their expertise in some things to be lacking. Doing a job and doing a good job, and doing an excellent job, and doing an outsanding job are in fact four seperate things my friend.

So their expertise was so lacking that he himself walked into your travel agency to talk to you? Why didn’t he have someone either A.) pick you up and bring him to the establishment so he could talk turkey with you or B.) walk into the establishment and present you with an offer?

In the case of private jets most of the people who have them use them when it makes sense and go commerical when it makes sense.

I think we have two different ideas of who TPTB actually are. If a person is one of TPTB (GLOBALl ELITE) there is no flying commercial when it makes sense. You fly on your private plane from point A to B and when you touchdown there is a Maybach, Rolls, Bentley or armed/guarded caravan waiting for your arrival.

Flying a private plane is a logistical enterprise in and of itself. Not only do you have to get clearance for it which is not always easy to do in communist and third world countries, but once you are there you have to make suitable arrangements for your pilot or send them back home.

Again, if you’re one of the GLOBAL ELITE you don’t have to get buy off from the leaders of communist and third world countries as these people are either A.) on your level or B.) in your pocket.

That means working out the logisitics for your pilots accomodations and ground transportation. You also have to arrange in some cases for security for your plane while it sits on the ground. If you have a flight crew to serve you, you also have to arrange similiar accomodations for them.

I’ve addressed these things.

The further you are from your home base, where you normally fly your plain out of, and the longer you are gone from your home base the more expensive and troublesome that all becomes.

Again, I’ve addressed these things, and I think we have two different opinions of who TPTB are.

Do you really understand the logistics of travelling in and out of remote places and third world countries and dictatorships?

Understanding the logistics of such a thing is not a prerequisite to questioning your post. However, I do understand TPTB control the airlines and pretty much all forms of travel and find it far-fetched that one of them “stumbled” into a local travel agency to book a couple of flights.

I do/did, do you really know what's on the ground in all those places, I do/did.

Speaking from “authority” does not make your claim true, nor does the highly implausible sounding story mean your claim is false. As stated before, I think we have two different opinions of who TPTB are.

In this case he got to kill two birds with one stone, he got a pretext to meet me, "Someone he had heard some impressive things about" and to get the expertise and services he was most looking for and could afford to pay for.

I’ve addressed meeting you, and what do you mean by “afford to pay for”? TPTB have no trouble when it comes to affording anything, as they make the rules, set the prices, control all the 0’s and 1’s, tangibles and everything else. Do you think any of the Rothschilds are concerned with travel expenses they can and can’t afford?

Any other questions?

Refer to all previous questions presented in this post.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 02:04 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

My friend I have offered you the only explanation and account that I have.

Most of your questions are you asking me to theorize the inner workings and motivations and actions of someone else’s mind.

Those questions would best be asked of that person whose motivations you are trying to figure out.

I would submit to you that all your questions are simply based on your own imagined theories of how the world at large must work in order to validate your own theories by insisting that they must fit circumstances and situations you have no actual practical experience or participation in.

What you have largely done is failed to take into account that some situations require discretion. Doing things in a discrete manner requires someone discrete.

Further you have failed to take into account location, location, location. Do you have any idea where this Travel Agency was located or the type of clientelle it normally attracted?

I respect your right to have freewill and to use it to be skeptical. However having said that, since I can’t answer for another person the questions you are asking, and my own answers are insufficient to satisfy your skepticism the only thing I can suggest to you is to exercise your own freewill to draw what ever conclusions you wish.

That won’t necessarily make your conclusions correct, but it will make you happy nonetheless because you arrived at them all on your own utilizing your own process.

Do you have something on topic you wish to add to the thread?

[edit on 18/1/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 06:04 PM
link   
Well if they would be happy we all woke up, why do they purposely train us wrong? ie Public Schooling

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:52 PM
link   
reply to post by tooo many pills

That’s a good question one that I can’t fully answer but just guess at, so I am going to answer it a couple of different ways.

The first way is going to put it on them; the second way is going to put it on you.

In part we are educated to a substandard level to function as functional illiterates that can perform menial labor and some light lower management work. That education is designed to keep us pliable, easily intimidated and understand and follow simple instructions with out really the cognitive and intellectual ability to question the procedures, or compensation or conditions we are made to labor in. The bulk of us after all are slaves in the Roman system, economic free range slaves.

We labor; we make some money that over 50% goes back to our masters in the way of taxes, insurances, fees, and licenses that we have to pay to be granted certain privileges. The little less than 50% we have left will go for paying other masters for our roof, our food, our utilities and basic living essentials. That little bit we have left is our reward to spend on entertainment and luxuries, how hard we labor depends on just how much we have left for those luxuries and entertainments. For some of us its basically nothing, for some it’s a little, for some it’s adequate and for some its enough to enjoy a pretty decent life based on laboring harder, and longer, and a little bit smarter and luckier and focused than the rest. The reality remains the vast majority of us are simply economic free range slaves.

The conventional wisdom is we don’t really require more because we don’t really demand more, so why give us more even though yes, we are purposefully educated by the Powers to Be to not really want or demand more but to stoically accept our lot in life. Stoicism is the main Roman philosophy.

The other reason is because we don’t do well at controlling our emotions or impulses and don’t have much common sense the better educated we become the more dangerous we become, to ourselves, to others, and most people no matter how poorly educated really frown on people who cheat at the system, or break the rules of the system. This is about the only way to beat the system the way it is set up, but that’s where the Christian Morality and Talmudic Laws written into the Bible are instilled to convince us, don’t break rules, don’t break laws, people who break laws are bad.

It doesn’t take much intelligence to be a common average criminal, but it takes exceptional intelligence to be an exceptional criminal and they really don’t mind that we have a propensity to at times be common criminals because they just take our own money to pay to warehouse us in prisons where the prisoners then work in prison labor to make the Powers that Be money. Exceptional criminals not only can buck the system but cause the Powers that Be real problems.

Public educations are designed for the slave class, including public colleges.
Private educations are designed for the Patrician class including private colleges and universities. The more expensive, exclusive and harder to get into the better an education it will provide; however none of them teach the Power to Be course. That’s where Skull and Bones, and Scroll and Key and Phi Beta Capa and the like come in. Those are the places, the very selective places where the crème de le crème of the elite will start being groomed to be a future Power that Be. Those will be the only people that the matrix is explained too.

Now that’s all on them, the Powers that Be and I think it’s a rotten system my self.

Now let’s look at how it falls on you and I will use myself as an example.

By the way I have a seventh grade formal public education.

When I was six I started learning to read. First in school, it was a fascinating story about this hot chick named Jane and her dog named Spot. Talk about a thriller, and a riveting read! But I liked books, and I liked reading.

When I was six I started talking about history and politics with my maternal grandfather and his elderly friends. The other kids would play ball, I would sit there and just listen. In fact I would sit there and listen so much that one day after several months one of them actually thought to ask, Proto do you actually understand what we are talking about, and I said yeah, I sure do, Capitalism is comprised of this, fascism is comprised of that, socialism is comprised of these things, communism is comprised of these other things, Christians believe in this, Jews believe in that, Muslims believe in those, Hindus believe in these, and we are in Vietnam really for the Tin and so Johnson can sell beef, and the corporations have taken over the country and are destroying the constitution and our freedoms?

Needless to say they were impressed and from then on, they tried real hard to actually include me in the conversations, they would give me History books to read, Conspiracy Books to read on the CFR and other secret societies, books on UFO’s, books on the Paranormal, books on the Metaphysical, books on alternative Medicine, books on Wars, books on Mysteries and Crimes and when they ran out of books which I read all of cover to cover I would go searching the public and school libraries. I was forever reading and when I wasn’t reading I was discussing with them every chance I could get.

They were proud of me, in no time they had turned me into a waling talking 70 year old by the time I was 8.

By the time I made it to eighth grade and social studies class though things didn’t work out quite so well. I would stop the teacher several times a day, debunk what she was trying to teach the class, and ask publicly to the teacher in front of the class if she was really just ignorant of the real truths or was she was engaged in helping the government brainwash us.

The 70 year olds would have thought this was cute, but in the Montgomery County Maryland school system where half the Federal Government’s children went to school it really was not well received.

So naturally they sent me to see a Psychologist who of course I debunked too! Let me tell you my friend what a fraud Jung thought Freud was with his delusional coc aine inspired incestuous Oedipus style ramblings. This is nothing but a Zionist conspiracy to convince Gentiles to abandon freewill.

That didn’t go over real well either let me tell you, but hey, I was being honest, and honesty is the best policy as the truth will set you free.

So I was declared utterly incorrigible and totally uncontrollable and made a ward of the state and shipped off to reform school.

Talk about embarrassing I had yet to get into a single fist fight in my life, skip a day of school, shop lift a pack of gum or even get a bad grade and here I was housed with a bunch of delinquent criminals.

This was a humbling experience for about a day, but honestly I have a hard time being humble, I am forever working on it.

I explained to the Administrator that it just wouldn’t work out, and it would be a good idea just to send me home before it became an embarrassment for them. He laughed and assured me they would break me, I laughed and pronounced I would be home in time for Christmas!

That’s when my war with the Government and the Powers that Be began.

They tried everything they could, starvation, physical forms of torture and deprivation but I stuck to a passive resistance strategy and never lost my cool. They went so overboard in some things that just about every kid there thought I was the coolest thing since the Atari Video Game and a third of the Staff was actually sympathetic and started conspiring with me to beat the system because I showed so much élan and restrained fortitude in my struggle.
So while two thirds of the staff and the Administration was violating every human right I had, about a 1/3 of them and the other kids gave me moral support and the physical amenities I was being deprived of, one of the vegan staff members even taught me to meditate so I would never loose my temper and always be in control of my emotions.

It took about 3 months of having the other kids wage a terrorism campaign of vandalism against the property on my behalf and organizing the town kids on the outside to do the same, but eventually the FBI and the Administrative Staff blinked and at the Federal Governments insistence I got kicked out of reform school.

I never once submitted, I never once gave up my desire to live as a free antonymous human being.

Of course that wasn’t the end of it, and after the Holidays I got an in home tutor courtesy of our friends in Langley Virginia. Talk about a scary guy. No reading, writing or arithmetic was involved, I was being given is he a communist test. Everyday five days a week he would show up and give me some crazy scenario of different European, African, Middle Eastern and Latin American countries attacking one another and I am the United States, how do I respond. He would just read the little essays silently and nod never saying a word and after about three months he said, he thought everything was going to work out for me, his superiors were pleased. This was his charming way of saying we have decided not to kill you and my friend, I jest not.

So they sent me back to a satellite public school that lasted about a month before I got kicked out. I had been planning a student rebellion, when I got called to the Vice Principals office to be expelled I asked him what makes you think it was me who is responsible, he said, you are the only who possesses the organizational and leadership skills, what could I say?

continue below

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

So they sent me to another public school. I didn’t really want to go, they dragged me naked from my bed to my own private school bus and when I refused to go to class I spent the day in a broom closet being beaten, battered and crushed. Thankfully it wasn’t that bad because the school nurse couldn’t see any of my bruises or lacerations but did note with an attitude like mine I was a prime candidate to get beaten up by other kids on the school bus on the way home.

I spent the next week camped out in Rock Creek Park, you have to find me to kidnap me.

The Bible says if you are a slave it’s alright, just try to get yourself free and I was and did.

The following week the school board offered my mother a contract since I couldn’t legally sign one at 14. They wouldn’t make me go to school, if she didn’t demand I be given an education.

From then on it was a collection of part time and full time fast food jobs and trying to get a music career going. That’s hard to do as a minor but I left home when I was 15 on an altered birth certificate to join my first band as their drummer, and travelled throughout Canada and the Midwest with them playing the bar circuit six nights a week until they finally figured out I wasn’t even 16 yet and let me go.

So I left for California to Hollywood to pursue my music career there, but the whole time I kept reading and I kept seeking out mentors. By the time I was 26 years old I realized I was not going to hit it big anytime soon in the Music Business and decided to get into the Travel Business.

It was about six months after that I stumbled into the Powers that Be, none of them would ever believe I only had a seventh grade education and most of them complained that the kids my age they were hiring fresh out of Harvard with Law Degrees seemed like idiots in comparison, thanks to my conspiracy related up bringing and my own desire to keep learning and educating myself I was pretty much educated to the Skull and Bones level.

To tell you the truth when they started revealing who they were and how they did things, I was just like, well I knew it all along, what was I supposed to do decry the fact that I wasn’t wrong or just crazy?

Somehow don’t ask me how, but through my own self education process I ended up thinking and viewing the world in pretty much the same terms as they did.

Their degrees came from Harvard and Yale, mine just came from the school of hard knocks and honestly they didn’t just respect me, they greatly respected me.

So once again is it their fall we all end up so dumb, or is it our own fault we all end up so dumb.

Yes I paid a heck of a price for being my own man, for sticking to my guns, for demanding my freedom, for rejecting what I knew was false and a lie, but I ask you would it have been so hard, or high, had I not been the only one doing it? If I could do it why couldn’t and why wouldn’t other people.

Maybe that’s a question you could answer for me?

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 07:53 PM
link   

well then, if I may ask, what is "common sense" in your humble opinion?

Originally posted by tooo many pills
Well if they would be happy we all woke up, why do they purposely train us wrong? ie Public Schooling

I think on the contrary, they did quite fine job educating us. public schools - just a one of many sources of "education" you receive every day.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 08:00 PM
link   
I believe there is a big misunderstanding with public schools. the truth is that it's not so much about results, but the process it self. public schools are there for you to teach you two things: what to think, and how to think. everybody are paying to much attention about the first, but rarely consider the second.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:49 PM
link   

Yes I paid a heck of a price for being my own man, for sticking to my guns, for demanding my freedom, for rejecting what I knew was false and a lie, but I ask you would it have been so hard, or high, had I not been the only one doing it? If I could do it why couldn’t and why wouldn’t other people.

Maybe that’s a question you could answer for me?

I don't really know how to answer that. I guess you were sparked at an early age of the reality and truth to conspiracies, and from there you never let the flame die out.

If you did all that others definitely could have too, but there are far more reasons not to do what you did than to go all the way and do it. There is only one reason to do what you did, you knew you were in the right.

Most people are pressured to conform by their friends and family. If your friends all play sports, you play sports. If your friends all study hard and get good grades, you do too. If you don't, you aren't part of the group anymore. That's what public school does.

If I was failing a class or got detention my parents would been upset, and would have taken all of my luxuries away. My sports teammates would have been disappointed becuase I wouldn't be able to play and they needed me. I was part of the team.

If TPTB wanted us to wake up, they wouldn't just give you the watered down winner writes all history. They would give you mulitple sides to the story and let you make up your own mind about what really happened. They wouldn't keep secerts. They would explain that we are all part of the world under Rome, or based on Rome, and that we all have a chance to help make it a better place. But instead they keep us in the dark and let us consume as much useless information as we want.

Yeah they think it is cute when one or two people out of the masses wakes up and shows their true potential. But as soon as everybody starts doing it, and they start to losing some of their wealth and power. There is no way they will still be delighted when they are no longer special or divine. They will cling to every last ounce until it is absorbed into the masses.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 09:56 PM
link   
Council of Seven ? That's all it takes ?

Isn't it time we started asking ourselves, 'Who loves ya, baby' ?

What's next ?

How about, 'Ok God. Time you did your thing. Unless this Council of 7 are your guys. So please advise, toot sweet '

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:22 PM
link   

My friend I have offered you the only explanation and account that I have.

Fair enough.

Most of your questions are you asking me to theorize the inner workings and motivations and actions of someone else’s mind.

You’re claiming several things in this thread, and if you have any connection or firsthand knowledge pertaining to TPTB you should be able to tell the inner workings, motivations, actions, etc.

Those questions would best be asked of that person whose motivations you are trying to figure out.

No, I’m asking you because you’re making the claim and you should have asked them questions.

I would submit to you that all your questions are simply based on your own imagined theories of how the world at large must work in order to validate your own theories by insisting that they must fit circumstances and situations you have no actual practical experience or participation in.

This is a cop out on your part. Again, you’re making the claim that a person who happens to be high up the food chain approached you, yet when one clearly examines this it doesn’t hold up. None of this is based on “my own imagined theories” but based on facts, facts you’ve failed to address (refer to the questions pertaining to American Express Travel for more insight.) See, what you fail to realize is you don’t know what experiences I’ve had with anyone. Why? Because I don’t come on here telling people about them and then shrinking back when questioned. However, I’ll throw you a bone, you are 100% correct when you say you climb the ladder and either have to deal with them or get completely shut out. Everything else you’ve said is suspect and should be examined more thoroughly and taken as a grain of salt unless proven otherwise.

What you have largely done is failed to take into account that some situations require discretion. Doing things in a discrete manner requires someone discrete.

No, I’m not failing to take discretion into account, that’s what I’m actually considering and what you don’t seem to realize! See, they don't have to hide from each other, but they do want to stay away from the common joe or those who are lower eschalon. If this means avoiding law enforcement, customs, etc they will do this.

Further you have failed to take into account location, location, location. Do you have any idea where this Travel Agency was located or the type of clientelle it normally attracted?

It doesn’t matter. The location of the travel agency, the type of clientele, [B]NONE of these things matter. However, you’ve already said it was “commercial” so I’m sure it’s nothing too exotic or out of the ordinary. Moreover, TPTB can’t hide from each other, that is not how the game works, that is not how the world works. They know everything about each other’s finances, sexual habits, family issues, moral lapses, etc. There is no “privacy” when you’re dealing with these people or their constituents.

I respect your right to have freewill and to use it to be skeptical. However having said that, since I can’t answer for another person the questions you are asking, and my own answers are insufficient to satisfy your skepticism the only thing I can suggest to you is to exercise your own freewill to draw what ever conclusions you wish.

Again, I’ve clearly said this could be a matter of who you believe TPTB are as opposed to who I believe TPTB are. You say yours is based on experience, I’m telling you mine may or may not be based on experience, but no matter what I tell you, the only thing you have to go on is what I tell you.

That won’t necessarily make your conclusions correct, but it will make you happy nonetheless because you arrived at them all on your own utilizing your own process.

Yes, I have to utilize my own process but this has nothing to do with happiness, proving you wrong, proving me correct, etc. I’ve been reading this thread and three things you’ve written caught my attention. Two we’ve discussed, the third (Rome) is something for another topic.

Do you have something on topic you wish to add to the thread?

Yes, absolutely. How is that Ventura was able to get this show off the ground?

[edit on 18-1-2010 by EMPIRE]

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 10:43 PM
link   

The well's guardian was Mimr who was a Jotunn (giant), not a witch, and he was the wisest of all things. I have never heard the world built upon the back of a dragon, the world was created from the felling of Ymir, the progenitor of all giants. Also I dont believe it is certain which eye Odin sacrificed though I heard left more often. And I have not read the Eddas for some time so could be mistaken about the eye.

...not to take away from your point or anything!

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

This is a cop out on your part. Again, you’re making the claim that a person who happens to be high up the food chain approached you, yet when one clearly examines this it doesn’t hold up. None of this is based on “my own imagined theories” but based on facts, facts you’ve failed to address (refer to the questions pertaining to American Express Travel for more insight.) See, what you fail to realize is you don’t know what experiences I’ve had with anyone. Why? Because I don’t come on here telling people about them and then shrinking back when questioned. However, I’ll throw you a bone, you are 100% correct when you say you climb the ladder and either have to deal with them or get completely shut out. Everything else you’ve said is suspect and should be examined more thoroughly and taken as a grain of salt unless proven otherwise.

My friend the fact that a CFR Member owns American Express Travel does not mean American Express Travel provides superior service or anyone amongst the Powers that Be has to use it.

I can assure you if you talked to any array of first class world travelers American Express Travel Services would not be the way that they would go. They are like McDonalds. If it’s available great, if it’s not they are dead in the water.

They aren’t going to actually bribe anyone, or use any real clout to do anything for anyone other than in a uniform corporate way. That’s why the most discerning travelers don’t use them.

Your fixation on American Express being CFR owned as being of some consequence in how people get around is based simply on your own theory and not any practical experience.

Most of the world’s best hotels are very old; few of them are chain owned. In fact of the 42 Superior Deluxe hotels World Wide, which is the highest distinction a Hotel can receive and a nearly impossible one to be awarded, only 3 of them are owned by a chain like Hilton or Marriott.

Nor no matter how wealthy you are, are you going to call the head of AMR to book a flight on American Airlines, his time, and the person’s time calling is more valuable than that. He is just going to have to refer it down about five levels to get to the person who actually could handle the booking.

Nor do these people NOT pay each other for services, in large part because all these companies are performance based, meaning the people down the food chain who actually have to do the work, get a percentage of the revenue.

Nor are they going to make exceptions in their book keeping. Some of these men make upwards to 20,000 dollars a minute. They aren’t actually real thrilled in wasting each other’s time on that level for things that each have people under them to do.

Some of the Powers that Be are notoriously cheap, they would cut off a testicle before they would waste a dollar they didn’t have to. They have a lot of money because they respect money. For most of them it’s simply a way to keep score and something to leverage when they want to take something over.

There is a big difference between the New Rich and the Old Money in how they spend their money, one flaunts it to impress, the other doesn’t.

How you a person with limited money imagines how these people live is just that how you imagine that they live.

The fact that you put nothing out there other than how you imagine things must work and don’t have anything in the way of real experiences or real numbers to base it on kind of suggests that doesn’t it?

Corporate Jets age rapidly based on hours in the air, the more you fly them the quicker they fall apart, when they are down for maintenance depending on the parts they need, they can be down for days and even weeks at a time.

Corporate Jets also crash a lot more than commercial jets because the Major Airlines have a better ability to keep theirs serviced and parts stockpiled.

I have had three customers die over the years in corporate jet crashes, with a total of 17 people lost on those flights.

I have only had one customer die on a commercial plane crash.

Security for these people is always based on assessed threat related to where they are going and to do what.

Trust me Oliver North did not fly into Tehran on an American Private Jet, or and American Military Plane, he would have been shot out of the sky. He flew in on Iran Air, and he didn’t buy the ticket from the Whitehouse Travel Office, he called someone discrete that he was told to who handled those arrangements discretely for them, and it sure wasn’t American Express.

These people also like to go slumming it from time to time, they like to chase girls, they like to chase boys, and you don’t do that very easily surrounded by a group of armed men. They are not dependent on their entourages and there is no law that says they have to take their entourages. Several Presidents of the United States were adept at slipping their Secret Service Details for hours on end to go wandering around not just Washington on foot and by cab, but other cities they were visiting. The President of the United States is the most secured person in the world.

One of the Rockefellers was either eaten by sharks or eaten by head hunters while in Borneo in the early 1970’s collecting shrunken heads. Yes when Nelson went he took a massive military presence to look for him but that was more to search the terrain than to protect him, they looked for him for about a month.

When J Paul Getty was first discovered to be the reputed richest man in the world he was living in a single hotel room in the George V Paris ( a superior deluxe hotel) and ran Getty Oil out of that one room. He actually fired his son for not using pencils down the nubs and a President of his company for spending 18.00 on a stapler when he believed the 1.29 cent version was fine. Even when the President of Getty oil offered to reimburse him he still fired him saying that he didn’t need anyone that extravagant working for him. When he bought his Castle Estate in England he bought it at a fire sale paying just the back taxes. Visitors complained when visiting they always had to wear their coats inside because he refused to pay for heat, he actually had locks installed on the phones and guests like Baron Rothschild had to use a payphone in the lobby. His Chef was instructed to always prepare meals for guests based on their economic position in life, he had three levels of pricing that the Chef had to stick to, 7, 12, and 17 dollars max for a guest like Baron Rothschild.

When his grandson was kidnapped he refused to pay the ransom even after the kidnappers cut off one of his ears and sent it to him in the mail. He made his son beg him to loan to him the money and pay him back with interest.

The five faithful women who lived with him in his final years of life were rewarded with between 300 dollars to 2700 dollars in his will. He left all his money to his museum that even though it was his passion he never saw it in person because he refused to fly.

Some of these guys climb Everest, some of them surf the North Shore and Bali, some of them sail solo around the world.

They eat in popular restaurants in the most fashionable parts of cities like Los Angeles, New York, Miami, London, Paris, Rome, etc. they can in fact go anywhere they want, anyway they want anytime they want.

When they go to the Bohemian Grove at various points they actually walk around naked as a Jay Bird, there are no body guards within the compound and let me tell you it’s a huge compound with thousands of acres.

I understand you imagine you know how things work all the time, but the reality is once again that’s all you are doing is imagining.

The fact of the matter is that to the very wealthy who can afford anything and everything its the little things and touches that money can't buy that they most appreciate.

They search out the best and to them who is best are the people who can deliver those little things money can't buy in the process of providing the things money can buy.

If you don't actually know and understand that you don't know and understand rich people.

I am sorry but it’s not possible for me to trade my real world for your pretend one.

Now once again I am going to ask you to try to get back on topic. Do you realize that I added that bit about how I met these people to answer someone else’s question based on how some of these people think behave and act?

Please try to participate in the thread in an on topic way now.

posted on Jan, 18 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

The well's guardian was Mimr who was a Jotunn (giant), not a witch, and he was the wisest of all things. I have never heard the world built upon the back of a dragon, the world was created from the felling of Ymir, the progenitor of all giants. Also I dont believe it is certain which eye Odin sacrificed though I heard left more often. And I have not read the Eddas for some time so could be mistaken about the eye.

...not to take away from your point or anything!

This would probably be some of the differences between the Marvel Comics version and the real Eddas.

I used to be a Thor fan many, many moons ago.

Dr. Blake, Thor's alter ego here on earth was my hero!

Thanks for posting my friend.

posted on Jan, 19 2010 @ 01:01 AM
link   

My friend the fact that a CFR Member owns American Express Travel does not mean American Express Travel provides superior service or anyone amongst the Powers that Be has to use it.

Who said anything about American Express Travel providing superior service? I never said that. I never implied that. However, what I did imply and state, is that TPTB own travel agencies which is something you initially denied. I then cited one such agency and asked if you knew it was controlled by C.F.R members and you said nothing. So again, it was to disprove your claim that they don’t own travel agencies.

I can assure you if you talked to any array of first class world travelers American Express Travel Services would not be the way that they would go. They are like McDonalds. If it’s available great, if it’s not they are dead in the water.

See above, and what exactly are “commercial” services? You believe commercial travel services are similar to a five star cuisine?

They aren’t going to actually bribe anyone, or use any real clout to do anything for anyone other than in a uniform corporate way. That’s why the most discerning travelers don’t use them.

I’ve previously addressed this.

Your fixation on American Express being CFR owned as being of some consequence in how people get around is based simply on your own theory and not any practical experience.

You’re taking things out of context. You said,”I can't think of a Power that Be that own's their own Travel Agency.” And I gave you an example. Now let us move on.

Most of the world’s best hotels are very old; few of them are chain owned. In fact of the 42 Superior Deluxe hotels World Wide, which is the highest distinction a Hotel can receive and a nearly impossible one to be awarded, only 3 of them are owned by a chain like Hilton or Marriott.

How is this remotely relevant to anything we’re discussing? If you’re going to tell me TPTB own the 42 Super Deluxe hotels that’s one thing. However, if you’re going to tell me they don’t own them and prefer Motel 6 because they offer secrecy or quality service that is another.

Nor no matter how wealthy you are, are you going to call the head of AMR to book a flight on American Airlines, his time,

No, because if I’m TPTB I don’t have to call anyone up except for the pilot of my jet(s).

and the person’s time calling is more valuable than that. He is just going to have to refer it down about five levels to get to the person who actually could handle the booking.

So why is that a member of TPTB actually came into your travel agency? If time is valuable (it’s money) and he can’t communicate with his peers, why would he communicate with you? Wouldn’t it make sense to send it five levels down and have someone else book it?

Nor do these people NOT pay each other for services, in large part because all these companies are performance based, meaning the people down the food chain who actually have to do the work, get a percentage of the revenue.

I’ve addressed this.

Nor are they going to make exceptions in their book keeping. Some of these men make upwards to 20,000 dollars a minute. They aren’t actually real thrilled in wasting each other’s time on that level for things that each have people under them to do.

How much was the guy who met you making a minute? Again, if we’re talking about wasting time, and time being money, it makes no sense for a member of TPTB to walk into your travel agency and book himself a flight to some exotic location.

Some of the Powers that Be are notoriously cheap, they would cut off a testicle before they would waste a dollar they didn’t have to. They have a lot of money because they respect money. For most of them it’s simply a way to keep score and something to leverage when they want to take something over.

You don’t get it. None of this is truly about money per se. They already own all the money, can print up as much as they like, decide which economies survive, and which economies crumble.

There is a big difference between the New Rich and the Old Money in how they spend their money, one flaunts it to impress, the other doesn’t.

You’re telling me something I already know, but the old rich aren’t flying southwest or any other “commercial” line, I don’t care how good the service is. You know why? Because they own the airports, airlines, travel agencies, etc.

How you a person with limited money imagines how these people live is just that how you imagine that they live.

See, here is the thing jack, you don’t know what sources I have. The only thing you know is what I choose to divulge via posts, and even then, what ways do you have to verify any of it? You don’t. Now what are you basing your theories on? Oh I forgot, you’re basing it on a member of the GLOBAL ELITE walking into your travel agency, spewing words of honey and offering you riches—something none of us can verify (if they even believe it.) Also, stop focusing on me. You’re using every fallacy in the book to keep yourself afloat and it’s depressing. I’m strictly focusing on you and your claims, and until I say otherwise, don’t worry about me being with “limited money.”

The fact that you put nothing out there other than how you imagine things must work and don’t have anything in the way of real experiences or real numbers to base it on kind of suggests that doesn’t it?

The thing is I don’t need to put anything out there, and if I did, you would have no way of verifying any of it unless I allowed you to verify it. You, nor anyone else, knows what gender I am, what religion I am, what ethnicity I am, marital status, etc. The only thing you people do know is I’m college educated (several degrees, and in the past have offered to post them as they allowed me to prove my authority when it came to certain topics), a director of Biz Dev for a company, that my brother lost money in 9-11, that I have no political affiliation, that I plan on leaving the states for good, and that my family comes from both sides of “the coin”. Which coin is that? Moreover, how can you tell for certain if I’m speaking the truth?

Corporate Jets age rapidly based on hours in the air, the more you fly them the quicker they fall apart, when they are down for maintenance depending on the parts they need, they can be down for days and even weeks at a time.
Corporate Jets also crash a lot more than commercial jets because the Major Airlines have a better ability to keep theirs serviced and parts stockpiled.

Useless info. I said they have private jets.

I have had three customers die over the years in corporate jet crashes, with a total of 17 people lost on those flights. I have only had one customer die on a commercial plane crash.

See above.

Security for these people is always based on assessed threat related to where they are going and to do what.

Listen, unless they are going to a hot spot where there is inner fighting, they have free reign to travel wherever they wish. Again, they have the leaders of countries in pocket and have no worries when it comes to secrecy.

Trust me

No. I trust “US” I don’t trust you, I don’t know you, I’ve never dealt with you when it comes to business, I have been given no reason to trust you and have been given very little to believe you.

Oliver North did not fly into Tehran on an American Private Jet, or and American Military Plane, he would have been shot out of the sky. He flew in on Iran Air, and he didn’t buy the ticket from the Whitehouse Travel Office, he called someone discrete that he was told to who handled those arrangements discretely for them, and it sure wasn’t American Express.

Sure buddy. Next thing you’re gonna tell me is ole Tim Osman used Southwest to fly back and forth to get his dialysis treatment.

These people also like to go slumming it from time to time, they like to chase girls, they like to chase boys, and you don’t do that very easily surrounded by a group of armed men. They are not dependent on their entourages and there is no law that says they have to take their entourages. Several Presidents of the United States were adept at slipping their Secret Service Details for hours on end to go wandering around not just Washington on foot and by cab, but other cities they were visiting. The President of the United States is the most secured person in the world.

Yes they like to chase little boys and girls. Yes they like to do drugs. Yes they like to engage with animals and corpses. Yes they like to engage with each other. Tell me something new here. The armed men are sociopaths just like the people they guard, and if you think these armed men have not been groomed or selected from certain “stock” you have another thing coming. Concerning the POTUS being the most protected man in the world, LOL! They couldn’t even keep wanna be tv stars away from him, so how protected do you really think he is? He isn’t protected as much as you think and neither is the Pope or Superior General.

One of the Rockefellers was either eaten by sharks or eaten by head hunters while in Borneo in the early 1970’s collecting shrunken heads. Yes when Nelson went he took a massive military presence to look for him but that was more to search the terrain than to protect him, they looked for him for about a month.

Nature may have taken him out but everything else is speculation. I believe if such a thing happened he was removed due to infighting and impeding progress.

When J Paul Getty was first discovered to be the reputed richest man in the world he was living in a single hotel room in the George V Paris ( a superior deluxe hotel) and ran ... His Chef was instructed to always prepare meals for guests based on their economic position in life, he had three levels of pricing that the Chef had to stick to, 7, 12, and 17 dollars max for a guest like Baron Rothschild. When his grandson was kidnapped he refused to pay the ransom even after the kidnappers cut off one of his ears and sent it to him in the mail. He made his son beg him to loan to him the money and pay him back with interest.

The first question is was he one of TPTB? My comment is he was never the richest man of his time.

They eat in popular restaurants in the most fashionable parts of cities like Los Angeles, New York, Miami, London, Paris, Rome, etc. they can in fact go anywhere they want, anyway they want anytime they want.

I thought they had to check with the heads of third world countries and couldn’t go searching for treasures?

When they go to the Bohemian Grove at various points they actually walk around naked as a Jay Bird, there are no body guards within the compound and let me tell you it’s a huge compound with thousands of acres.

My backyard.

I understand you imagine you know how things work all the time, but the reality is once again that’s all you are doing is imagining.

Right.

The fact of the matter is that to the very wealthy who can afford anything and everything its the little things and touches that money can't buy that they most appreciate.

And money couldn’t buy quality service, a private jet with all the trimmings, a Maybach with heated floors, etc. Money couldn’t buy any of this so one of them left his humble abode and spoke with you face to face like how YHWH spoke to Moshe. Gotcha.

They search out the best and to them who is best are the people who can deliver those little things money can't buy in the process of providing the things money can buy.

Buddy, you’re telling me all of this but didn’t even know they own travel agencies. Please continue with your stories.

If you don't actually know and understand that you don't know and understand rich people.

Circle talk.

I am sorry but it’s not possible for me to trade my real world for your pretend one.

Personal attacks based on nothing.

Now once again I am going to ask you to try to get back on topic.

If your claims are on topic I’m on topic as all I’m doing is asking and answering based on your statements. So if you say your statements are off topic, I’ll stop addressing, them and if not....

Do you realize that I added that bit about how I met these people to answer someone else’s question based on how some of these people think behave and act?

You’ve clearly shown you don’t know how they think, behave and act.

Please try to participate in the thread in an on topic way now.

Please refer to previous comments in this post as well as the previous post that questioned Jesse Ventura (which is on topic as his show is the one being shown in the OP)

[edit on 19-1-2010 by EMPIRE]

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join