It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At the very top, less than 12 men control the world. A council of 7

page: 22
<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join
share:

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Until you stop to realize that we are ourselves inter-dimensional and trans-dimensional beings.

Most of us are simply not aware of it, and the most common example is the dream state during sleep. Many would argue we lead different lives, utilizing a different scale to determine what is possible.

Then you have those who have out of body experiences through transcendental meditation.

I myself have stepped out onto the Astral Plane, in my humble opinion we are ourselves our worst enemies, simply because we accept a debilitating control system, which is geared towards chaining, and harnessing our own power to manifest both ourselves and things within the universe.

We really need not look any further than our own selves in regard to that malignancy, for the truth is, although we are trained to lie to ourselves about the nature of our reality, and who and what we are, we, love, to love, to love to propagate those lies, by telling them to ourselves and others.

We are creating self-fulfilling prophecies though that willingness to be manipulated and think along those lines.

It all comes down to how long do we really want to perpetuate that, before we do away with the control and educational, training mechanisms that cause us to do that to ourselves.

How long do we want to be stuck in this evolutionary rut, and while we know there are some who seemingly stand to gain a great deal from having us stuck in it, lying to ourselves, by imagining we lack the power to overcome that, is just that, lying to ourselves to imagine we lack the power to overcome that.

The upside to evolution is we do away with a lot of the conscious robbing insanity.

The downside is there is a certain tradeoff in giving up certain things and people we love that are attached to the shared reality.

I do not believe from a energy standpoint, that there really is any identity or entity that is more powerful than ourselves. The only thing standing in the way of human evolution are humans themselves, and I am firmly convinced of that.

I am also firmly convinced that arguments and notions to the contrary are simply framed by people afraid of evolving themselves, or by people who would prefer that we not evolve for the sake of their own desire for power and control.

The truth is, any excuse to turn tail, tuck head, hide or run, is a good one, if that’s your ultimate goal.

I like to believe that the possibilities are limitless, and we are only limited to the extent we choose to be by limiting ourselves.

That’s why the whole system is geared to convince us we have no inherent power of any significance and that it lays with people, and entities, and systems and things beyond our realm of understanding.

Which is really just another way of saying, don’t try, stay at home, bend over, and hand over the Vaseline!

There is much more to this universe we are denying ourselves, and we are, and we alone our the ones who are denying ourselves.

Thanks.

[edit on 5/4/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:07 AM
link   
So Proto, I remember you said you indeed had some plans up your sleeves to foul 'their' plans, do you mind sharing any of that? Of course much of that would be sensitive information but I'm sure you can share something.

posted on Apr, 8 2010 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Do you think William Shakespeare's Romeo & Juliet was a comment about the relationship between Rome & Jews?

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 12:27 PM
link   
To me, if I may be so bold, what it all boils down to is the end of the Age of Pisces and the beginning of the Age of Aquarius. Rome knows this is coming, and they know they are powerless to stop it. They know the collective unconscious will surface and become the collective conscious. No one will be able to lie anymore. There will be no more occult. There will be no place to hide.

Those who practice deceit will no longer be able to get away with it. Rome knows this and is trying to corner the market, so to speak, in the interim. They are running out of time, and they are becoming desperate. They are in danger of becoming victims of their own system. I believe they will try to take the money and run, if you know what I mean. It doesn't matter what they do, they are finished with the dawning of the new age.

Proto, what an awesome work you have poured out here. Thank you for all the effort you have put in. I believe the efffort to serve as the moral authority of Rome is a wasted one, though. They recognize no moral authority, only the expediency of their desire to control outcomes.

The transition to the new age will be messy. Many, many people will perish. Rome will not give up. They will fight, but they will lose. Its inevitable for a system based on lies and hidden knowledge in a dawning age of complete telepathy. We will be able to see them coming. We will know what they are thinking. Eventually we will anticipate their every action and counter it beforehand. They can't keep the doors to heaven closed forever.

""But woe to you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites, because you shut off the kingdom of heaven from people; for you do not enter in yourselves, nor do you allow those who are entering to go in."

Thanks again for the awesome thread!

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 01:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Icarus Rising

Proto, what an awesome work you have poured out here. Thank you for all the effort you have put in. I believe the efffort to serve as the moral authority of Rome is a wasted one, though. They recognize no moral authority, only the expediency of their desire to control outcomes.

Thanks my friend, but the really great news is I only got the job because I am completely devoid of morals!

What was it mom said about it taking one to know one? Laugh out Loud.

It's why I am a bit more inciteful than most people at being able to decifer what Rome is up too!

I do agree with you, that evolution and collective conciousness is coming, and that is why Rome is so frenzied at this time, in trying to lock down as much of the world as it can, hoping that with the right controls put in place that the collective conciousness of the new age will serve them, and their own ends.

I don't think that they will be as succesful as they would like to be in that regard, but I do believe they will continue to have a corrupting influence well into the next age, just as the Masters of the previous ages have enjoyed, when there moment in the sun passed, but adherents to those philosophies and ways stuck around behind the scenes working their way into the new systems and power structure.

Regardless Rome does wish and is striving to try to lock down its system and humanity and impose a system that could be driven by the collective concious before it fully develops, with the hope that as it develops they can corrupt it to develop to their advantage.

So the risk is still great, ultimately evolution will occur, but count on Rome to do everything to slow it down and stand in its path.

Glad you enjoyed the posts, thanks for sharing.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Can't say I enjoyed it, but I do appreciate your insight and effort. It is not surprising you reject the notion of God and the afterlife given your formative experiences and background. You are obviously quite intelligent and well read. It is often the most difficult for those of great intellect and high empirical standards to accept a spiritually discerned being who exists outside of time and space; Who is in fact the Creator God who spoke it all into existence. I won't try to tell you He exists. I will say I have had too many encounters with Him, not that I've seen His face, to doubt His existence. There are no such things as luck, chance, or coincidence.

I find your speculations on Troy and pre-flood influence on post-flood civilization fascinating. I don't disagree. My understanding is the languages were confused and post-flood civilization scattered from the land of Shinar because they were not obeying God's command to "Be fruitful and multiply, and fill the Earth."

We see hierarchies all around us. Who is to say where they stop? Even the pagan pantheons had a boss god in charge of all the others. The most powerful one. Figures He would be the last one left standing. Omniscient, omnipresent, and all powerful. Why would he give His creation a free ride to complete spiritual enlightenment? What value would we place on something we didn't have to struggle and strive and suffer, and yes, even die for? Wouldn't we all be what you call worthless eaters at that point, with no real appreciation for the privileges we enjoyed and no real responsibility to shepherd others along the way? I know you didn't come by your knowledge easily.

I'm sorry you don't think its fair. It isn't up to you to decide what's fair, no matter what title you bestow upon yourself. I'm sorry you reject Jesus Christ, that you consider the logic associated with Him circular and futile. You said yourself that the common person can't understand how the mind of the Roman leadership works. You assume it is the top of the pyramid, that they fabricated Christ and Christianity. Can you entertain the notion there is a way above them that they and you don't understand, that nobody understands? I know you said its hard for you to be humble, but hey, give it a shot! Humility is required if one is to acquire new perspectives.

I'm not trying to be mean or rude. I'm trying to be obedient.

[edit on 12-4-2010 by Icarus Rising]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 07:22 PM
link   
reply to post by Icarus Rising

Hi my friend, I can respect your beliefs. We are somewhat close in our beliefs.

You believe in Jesus Christ, and I believe in Julius Caesar.

I think it’s fair to say that distortions abound when it comes to both. The thing about a great story is making the characters in them seem bigger than life.

We live in a bizarre universe, which is probably a misnomer, since after all, being that there is just one universe, what do we gauge it against to call it bizarre, or normal for that matter.

What I care about is needless suffering. This is actually saying a lot since I am a sadist by nature. Perhaps a bit selfish too, because if it’s not me responsible for people’s suffering, it really ticks me off! The truth, is though, I much prefer to simply make that significant other, who enjoys consensual and sensual suffering as the limit to my sadistic propensities, though that character trait sometimes shows up in my humor.

When I was younger, much younger, I used to search constantly for the answers to the meaning of life, the nature of the universe, how it, how we, sprang into existence, the real purpose behind it all.

I looked far and wide, sometimes obsessively so, sometimes to the point of near madness and even physical illness, I taxed my mind, and curiosity and inherent desire to understand so strenuously.

So believe me, when I say, I think we all search for a meaning, any meaning, that makes our existence less than random madness, and displays some rhyme and reason.

I eventually found all the answers I was looking for, in the blink of an eye, which is saying a lot considering the number of questions I had. I found them in the strangest place, really the place I never thought to look, I found them within me, and in finding them, as I found them, I realized that I had known them all along.

I like most people just wasn’t very good at really communicating or trusting completely in myself.

Now let me tell you in that moment of accidental epiphany, as I stood upon the astral plane, connected by a silver strand, to the universe in it’s entirety, with all its awesome power coursing through me, nearly, well in fact tearing and ripping me asunder, I experienced something I rarely ever do, and I experienced in a way, and at an intensity I never have and never hope to again, I experienced true terror.

I had by sheer accident arrived at a point of dimensional time and space that some people spend their entire lifetimes trying to reach and attain.
I was terrified, and I do mean terrified, and in that moment of overwhelming fear, as a sheer madness I never dreamed existed descended upon me and came a part of me, and I became a part of it, and felt and realized that connection to literally everything that is, I did, for that one and only time in my life, call out for God to some how help me find my way back, to this plane, to this place, to this time, and to help me render everything back to my version of normal.

The Universe spoke back to me, and I don’t think it was your perception of Christ or God, and when it did, it spoke through another, a person I in fact knew, a person who the next day could only vaguely remember we had a conversation, and absolutely nothing about what the conversation was about.

The answer in fact shocked me and frightened me even more than the tremendous experience I was having and the startling things that had just been revealed. In fact that answer still echoes in my ears today…

“Don’t you want to be the Master anymore?”

Talk about an incredibly bad hair day!

Now at that moment, I was being given a choice, a choice to simply de-atomize and spread myself out into the cosmos, or a choice to return to my life, my wife, my child, and everything I held near and dear, but with a caveat…

1. I would never retain these things, and they would be taken away from me.
2. I have to continue to be the Master.
3. The story has a bad ending so make sure you’re sure.

I wasn’t ready to go my friend, I wanted to live here, to grow old, and die, like those before me, loved ones at my side.

I know it’s not going to turn out that way for me.

Now is there something out there, big, and powerful, and beyond description?

There sure is, but I truly don’t believe the Christian concept of God accurately captures its full meaning or nature.

So as you can see I have quite the conundrum don’t I?

It’s all tied to a little place, and thing we call Rome!

Either it’s a very strange world, or I am very strange, and honestly I am not sure some days who to put my money on there, but most days I am leaning to putting it on the world being very strange, since most people are inclined to agree to one extent or another.

I will trade jobs with you if you like!

I am my friend, one person who crying is not going to help, and praying will do no good!

Thanks for sharing, and of course, no offense taken!

[edit on 12/4/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 08:10 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

this story needs a thread. take your time, put it together right....but it needs a thread.

if you already have one, please point me to it.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 09:11 PM
link   

Awesome! I don't believe the widely held concept of the Christian God today captures the essence of what He is truly like either. My stories of questing for meaning and understanding are right here on ATS, most of them.

I cried out to God, and He answered me. He asked me what I wanted. I said, "peace." and He blessed me with it. He started to take me away from here and I panicked, wanting to stay and take care of my son. I wrote about it in My Epiphany. Before that I had an oobe during a spinal tap, and saw people with blazing electric blue eyes. I had an encounter one night, and barely escaped, with a super reality that exists right under our noses and is far from benevolent. I realized then my family and I are caught up in a small way with what you have described. I've dreamed of flying in a sailboat, taking off right from the water outside Redondo Marina and flying up the coast to see the remnants of what I believe to be Lemuria along the Central Coast.

It was all very confusing and overwhelming for awhile. Now it just is what it is. I trust that the knowledge and skills and wherewithall I need to overcome the obstacles I encounter will be made available to me as I try with all my heart, soul, mind, and strength to trust God and live righteously. I'm thankful for every moment that's granted to me.

posted on Apr, 12 2010 @ 11:24 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

Proto said it will all be ready for his next thread, All Roads lead to Rome, on April 25th

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Originally posted by Cabaret Voltaire
What an awesome thread to read.
It sounds like the ancient Jews are slowly and constantly at war against Rome.

What is your idea about the JFK assassination? Did the Jews do it, or did Rome do it?

Rome is the ultimate and original source of wealth for the International Banking Cartels.

The most widely accepted theory on the JFK assassination is that it was carried out by the CIA after the International Banking Cartel became displeased with Kennedy for wanting to put the U.S. Dollar on a Silver Standard.

Had he done that it would have severely threatened and impacted the global system of fiat de facto instrument of debt currency attached to nothing of intrinsic or real value that the International Banking Cartel worked so hard to create.

Our money only has a perceived value and is in essence just paper no different than monopoly money. It’s a system that is used world wide by all major currencies but the U.S. Dollar which is the de facto reserve currency around the world is the lynchpin to that system.

Had Kennedy succeeded in attaching the dollar to Silver it would have made just about every other currency around the globe worthless in comparison since they are not attached to anything of value either.

The whole system would have fallen apart and severely limited the power of the International Banking Cartel which had been building on and expanding its powers for centuries in an ongoing and tireless effort to enslave people and nations to debt.

What better way to enslave people to debt than by giving them currencies which are in all reality instruments of debt and not wealth?

At the heart of the Shadow Government which is a global government lays the International Banking Cartel. It is the Secret Societies of Rome that act as their chief enforcers and logistical agents. The CIA is a Roman Enterprise thanks in large part to the Skull and Bones 322, which is a Roman Enterprise.

The Zionists are a Roman Enterprise as well too.

The long and short of it is very little can happen on this planet without Rome’s blessing and whether it gives you the carrot (peace) to get what it wants, or gives you the stick (war) to get what it wants, it typically gets what it wants.

Where some people get a little confused is the fact that Rome is not just the Vatican, the Vatican just happens to be the most visible face of and to Rome. Throw in the International Banking Cartel, the Military Industrial Complex, the Secret Societies and the Jesuits and Zionists and you have a far more powerful, echeloned and tactically formidable beast with its tentacles everywhere and in everything.

All roads do lead to Rome and on April 25th, the 65th Anniversary of the United Nations I am going to unveil my All Roads Lead to Rome epic thread here on ATS.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aa27d821d0aa.jpg[/atsimg]

Coming April 25th to the best conspiracy site on the Internet ATS!

[edit on 30/3/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler] [/quote

[edit on 13-4-2010 by mick1423]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

this story needs a thread. take your time, put it together right....but it needs a thread.

if you already have one, please point me to it.

Hello my friend, would that be a thread on the story of the Epiphany I briefly described above your reply?

Or would that be a thread on a little thing I call Rome?

Just to make sure! I would hate to disappoint and write one on the wrong subject!

The Rome thread I am working on will debut on April 25th, if you would like all the details on the above occurrence, which is quite a bizarre and interesting story I would be happy to oblige.

Your wish is my command!

[edit on 13/4/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:00 PM
link   
Okay. Proto, I was in synch with almost everything you've been saying. From the beginning of the actual text Treaty of Paris, where it says "In the name of the most holy and undivided Trinity.

It having pleased the Divine Providence to dispose the hearts of the most serene and most potent Prince George the Third, by the grace of God, king of Great Britain, France, and Ireland, defender of the faith, duke of Brunswick and Lunebourg, arch- treasurer and prince elector of the Holy Roman Empire etc."

arch-treasurer and prince elector of the Holy Roman Empire? What does King George honestly have to do with the HPE? From here on... I was sucked into every word you said. If what you are saying is not true, what in god's name is King George doing being the prince elector of the HPE? I'm gonna go talk to my old history teacher about this one...

But now, Astral Plane? Evolving to be telepathic? Collective Conscience?

These things are straight out of fantasy novels, and I have a hard time believing them. I'm not a close minded ninny, I just don't see any concrete facts. All the websites with this type of information are all fake, it would seem to me.

Can you please explain this to me? How is it possible to go to some Astral Plane?

How is it possible that man will evolve, very soon you think, to become telepathic? How are we going to magically wake up one day with a collective conscience from our ancestors?

What does the Age of Pisces turning to the Age of Aquarius have to do with anything? We are going to magically wake up one day and be all telepathic and have memories of our ancestors?

I mean this in the utmost respect. I'm just rooted in history, and fact. This "Cosmic" stuff is all skeptical theory to me. :shrug:

I'd really like you to explain it, after reading this thread, you do a wonderful job of explaining things. It's not that I'm un-willing to contemplate, or even believe this stuff, it's that I don't understand it. Hence, why I signed up here, and to ask you. Here's hoping... that you can shed some light, or even just send me some reliable links concerning all this stuff.

Thanks.

[edit on 13-4-2010 by raistlinmajere8]

[edit on 13-4-2010 by raistlinmajere8]

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:35 PM
link   

the epiphany.

if it becomes a discussion, i will chime in. nothing to share, other than thoughts (as usual).

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:41 PM
link   
reply to post by raistlinmajere8

Regarding telepathy...it is something that i believe to be innate in all people. But, like any other skill, some are better at it than others.

I recommend Ingo Swann

He has a history in biology, and is familiar with scientific method. He worked with the very highly esteemed Hal Puthoff (who is currently working with Buzz Aldrin, and the equally highly esteemed Dr. Robert Baker) at the famed "Psychic Spy" experiments at Stanford Research Institute. He has some very, very wild stories to tell, as you could imagine. But he has broken it down, and analyzed it on a very deep level. If you read his site (it is a couple thousand or so pages of info) and don't come away with a very good understanding of what telepathy is, i would be amazed. It is a MUST read for anyone interested in the subject.

The rest of what you ask is not something i would feel comfortable answering. I guess i am lucky you didn't ask me, huh? LOL

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   

Originally posted by bigfatfurrytexan

the epiphany.

if it becomes a discussion, i will chime in. nothing to share, other than thoughts (as usual).

I was afraid you were going to say that! It’s actually quite a story, and it was quite an experience. I am told by those who practice such disciplines it is very rare for someone to achieve connection to the Universal Stream and the Astral Plan in a non-meditative or none sleep/dream state.

I swear I have the worst luck! If there is a pile of crap out there somewhere waiting to be stepped in, Proto will end up stepping in it.

Would you suggest I put such a thread in the Gray Area or Metaphysics and Philosophy?

It was during that epiphany by the way, that I first became aware, the really is just a loose running story and in essence a screenplay/script for a host of actors.

Interestingly enough the oldest definition of a person is an actor wearing a mask.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:02 PM
link   

While it would likely fit the metaphysics and philosophy forum better, you will end up with some of the local flower children talking about things that only they understand. Not to discourage them....but it is a consideration.

You know those books where you are given a choice, and depending on what you pick you are told which page to turn to? i think that is the script that we live by is like.

posted on Apr, 13 2010 @ 11:20 PM
link   
reply to post by raistlinmajere8

arch-treasurer and prince elector of the Holy Roman Empire? What does King George honestly have to do with the HPE? From here on... I was sucked into every word you said. If what you are saying is not true, what in god's name is King George doing being the prince elector of the HPE? I'm gonna go talk to my old history teacher about this one...

First what a lot of people don’t quite understand, because memories are short, and education levels on average low, is the House of Windsor, up until World War II was in fact the House of Hanover. King George’s Father, was from Berlin and was the last Holy Roman Emperor. Charlemagne made Berlin the Capitol of the Holy Roman Empire, and King George was of German Lineage. It is how he obtained his titles in the Holy Roman Empire.

Yet all monarchs, everywhere, serve with the Grace of God, and God is the Vicar of Christ, the Pope as established by treaty in the 1200’s.

All monarchs derive their titles and are awarded them by Rome. For instance there is a reason that the royals in Monaco are always just Princes and Princes, and not Kings or Queens, and that’s because it’s a Roman Principality.

Principalities are ruled by princes of Rome, Kingdoms are ruled by Kings crowned by the Grace of God, God being the Vicar of Christ, the Pope, Napoleon himself was crowned Emperor of France at his coronation by the Pope!

Prince Elector was a very powerful title, at the heyday of the Holy Roman Empire there were normally several, and they functioned more or less like our Electoral College does today, they could name the Emperor of the Holy Roman Empire by decree. Yet they could also elect states into the Empire, and they could also elect people as Officials into the Empire.

For instance legend and history tells us that King George gave our plenipotentiaries the option at the Treaty of Paris of either forming a Republic based on the Roman Republic, or if they preferred he would appoint someone of the Revolutionaries choosing as King of the United States.

So a prince elector amongst other things can decree a piece of land as a Roman State, like he did with the United States of America and incorporate into Rome, and he can decree a Monarch as well.

In the end of the preamble of the Treaty of Paris it states clearly, all parties have disclosed their TRUE and RESPECTIVE powers to one another.

This is very important, because while they don’t actually declare their true and respective powers in the Treaty, they disclose them to one another and agree on them.

So in other words, there are some things that are not disclosed in the treaty but only known to the main participants and signatories to it!

Now while the average person who reads the Treaty has no idea what those true and respective powers are, when you research the meanings of the Titles, and where they originated from, in what Treaties that first disclosed what powers came along with such a Title, you then get a very different picture of who is who, and who has the power to do what.

So in answer to your first question, why did King George have those powers, because Rome gave him in those powers, what’s more everyone present negotiating the treaties knew what those powers were, where they emanated from, because they were fully disclosed, and disclosed and agreed upon.

So the reality is, everything you have ever been taught about the United States of America and it’s Government is entirely fiction! Fiction to create an illusion of freedom and self sovereignty when in fact neither exist, and what more never did, and you can expect your history teacher to dismiss all that with one or more of a half dozen common excuses that are put out there for people who can read, and ask questions.

But now, Astral Plane? Evolving to be telepathic? Collective Conscience?

These things are straight out of fantasy novels, and I have a hard time believing them. I'm not a close minded ninny, I just don't see any concrete facts. All the websites with this type of information are all fake, it would seem to me.

Here are some other things straight out of Fantasy Novels, flying airplanes, rocket ships, video conferencing, cell phones, and many, many more.

In 1967 when the first Star Trek TV show came out, everyone wanted to have a Communicator.

Todays cell phones are actually smaller and flip open very similiarly!

Leonardo De Vinci was drawing airplanes hundreds of years before one would ever be invented.

In fact almost everything around you in your modern world started out at some point in time as someone's crazy and impossible fantasy.

Now I am not big into metaphysics, and I am not religious, so there are lots of people who could do a much better job at describing these things to you.

What I have had, are a few very unexplainable experiences during my lifetime that the only explanations for can be found in metaphysics and spirituality.

I know a lot about somethings, and some about everything.

But the thread doesn't really have to do with metaphysics or spirituality.

What I have done, and always try to do, is respond to people, to topical questions, on the portion of the topic that they have a question about, and I am fortunate enough to be well enough read, so that I can respond to just about every topic, and speak to it, and to that poster, on the level and with the language and philosophies they have.

I will for my Furry and lovable Texas friend, do a discussion thread on that experience, and I am sure that a lot of people with a broader knowledge of metaphysics will chime in, as will skeptics, as will those who are just curious, and if you like I will U2U when I put the thread up and provide you the link, rather than taking this thread way off topic and into deep metaphysical discussions.

Thanks!

[edit on 13/4/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 04:58 PM
link   

Someone suggested on here to actually read the Treaty of Paris that ended the Revolutionary War stating that it didn't really look like we won the Revolutionary War the way the Treaty actually is laid out and reads.

I think that you are referring to my old thread: Amerika: Still a British Colony. I'm glad to have caused such a big stir with this thread..lol I've been away from ATS for a while, and i don't usually visit my old threads very often. Glad to see it wasn't forgotten. I discovered this mess much the same way. I was doing research on Patrick Henry and wondered why he was against the Federalists and the Constitution, and I also wondered why the anti-Federalists were so ignored by our history books, plus the fact that they were the reason for the Bill of Rights. I found the Avalon Project at Yale Lawschool and started reading the various treaties, which led me to some startling conclusions.

The Virginian statesmen, which made up most of the ranks of the Anti-Federalists, and were responsible for the push for revolution (total seperation from the Crown and not the conciliation known as the Treaty of Paris) seemed to be on to the whole sham from the start, which why they oppposed the Constitution and wanted to keep the Magna Carta current (Bill of Rights). However, after the Revolution, they seemed content working for the Crown... at least Patrick Henry did. But protoplasmic traveler is right in that they had to wait for most of this generation to die before they could move on with their major plans of suspending the Bill of Rights.

[edit on 14-4-2010 by HothSnake]

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 05:02 PM
link   
reply to post by HothSnake

I have been looking for some information on these treaties. Mybe i have missed it here. Do you think you can point me towards the right direction, somewhere i can read a few of these treaties?

posted on Apr, 14 2010 @ 06:10 PM
link   
reply to post by onequestion

Why yes there is a very good resource where you can read just about every Treaty entered into by the various countries of the world going as far back as 4000 bce called the Avalon Project at Yale Law School.

new topics

top topics

<< 19  20  21    23 >>

join