It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At the very top, less than 12 men control the world. A council of 7

page: 21
<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:31 AM
link   
I wanted to add my own interpretation here, maybe it will inspire some more research and investigating. This is quite abit of speculation so feel free to dismiss it.

1. I don't think the "men" at the top are men. I think they are the Dii Consentes, the dodekatheon of ancient Rome. I think they operate on a level that most humans cannot imagine or know. They operate as abstract archetypes that influence our world through the collective unconscious. In laymen's terms, they are the Twelve major gods. Six gods: Jupiter, Mars, Mercury, Neptune, Vulcan and Apollo. Six goddesses: Juno, Vesta, Minerva, Ceres, Diana, and Venus.

2. I think there may be group of people, known as the Collegium Pontificum, who serve these "gods". I think there may be two origins for them. The first theory is that they are the remnants of the original Collegium Pontificum and that they went underground after the rise of Christianity. Personally I don't think thats the case. My personal theory is that the Dii Consentes inspired and engineered the rise of a new Collegium Pontificum in the late Middle Ages, possibly after the recovery of the artifact known as the Palladium.

3. I think at some point, the Collegium may have been inspired or instructed to take the Palladium and go west to the New World with it.

4. The area they arrive in becomes the 13 colonies, more specifically it likely becomes Virginia. On July 5th, 1776 the Great Seal of Virginia is introduced. Note that July 5th is the Roman holy day dedictaed to Jupiter known as Poplifugia or "the day of the people's flight" which commemorated a type of Roman diaspora after the city was sacked and burned. The seal was full of Roman symbolism. It can be seen here: upload.wikimedia.org...

5. After the American Revolutionary War, a site was chosen By Washington to become the new Capitol of the nation. The site chosen was Rome, Maryland. Capitol Hill would sit in the heart of what was Rome.

In addition to this, the ancient symbols of Rome, the Eagle and the Fasces would soon decorate all kinds of things in the new Republic. Columbia would become the American equivalent of Roma. I would also postulate that many of the designs of Columbia are based on the ancient Palladium.

6. In 1864, the new Capitol building's construction had been completed. The old one had been partially destroyed by the British during the War of 1812. (Had it not been for a powerful hurricane, that pushed the British back, the district of Columbia could have been razed.) In 1865 a fresco was painted on the interior of the Capitol dome called "The Apotheosis of George Washington." The fresco depicts Washington becoming a god, reminscent of the deification of Julius Ceasar. Surrounding Washington are Roman gods and goddesses.

To Washington's left is the goddess Victoria and to his right is Libertas. 13 minor goddesses represent the 13 colonies and form an inner circle in the fresco. An outer circle depicts the Dii Consentes: Minerva giving gifts to Franklin, Morse, and Fulton. Neptune and Venus appears. Mercury is giving gold to the American revolutionary financier Robert Morris. Vulcan then appears. Ceres is shown sitting on a mechanical reaper. Lastly Columbia is being lead by an eagle thats holding bolts of lightning. Note that the most sacred animal of Jupiter is the eagle, he even turns into them. The lightning bolts are the weapon of Jupiter. So I would guess the Eagle is Jupiter.

7. The Bellamy salute or the resurrection of the Roman salute. This salute was introduced in 1892 and intended to be used with the Pledge of Allegiance and later the National Anthem. It was used regularly until World War II, where people felt it was too much like the newer fascist salutes used in Nazi Germany and Fascist Italy. I can still remember being introduced to the salute by a boy scout master in the 1980s though.

8. Lastly is the issue of something some people have called the Order of Palladium, the Palladian Society or Pallidists. In the later 1890s a hoax was perpetrated by man named Leo Taxil. Part of his hoax was accusations that some Masons belonged to a Luciferian elite known as the Palladian Society. His supposed evidence turned out to be false and with it the idea of a Palladian Order was discredited. Whats interesting is that he wasn't the only author at the time who wrote of what they called Pallidists or the Order of Palladium. Even though Taxil's story was a hoax, there may be some truth in all of that mess.

The Palladium was to ancient Rome and Troy, what the Ark of the Covenant was to Israel. It was an idol of a goddess, that looks much like Columbia. The Palladium was thought to have been a guardian of Rome. During the time of Constantine, the Palladium is said to have been taken to Constantinople and buried. The idea is that it was no longer relevant. What happened to it after that no one really knows.

I suspect that it was recovered during the late Middle Ages and became the focal point of a new Cultus Deorum Romanum for a new Collegium Pontificum during the Renaissance.

The 19th century authors who wrote about a Palladian rite or order automatically assumed that the cult was Satanic or Luciferian. If the Palladian Order actually exists, its not Satanic or Luciferian in the slightest. Instead it would be better classified as Roman, devoted to Roman gods, and Roman practices. This would make sense in light of a number of other developments in our nation's history.

As for the Vatican and London, the Vatican lost most of its power in the 19th century and is continuing to wane. I don't think the Dii Consentes like the Christian church or its god. The same can be said for Britain, with its divinely righted monarchy that heads the Anglican church. They have no place in the Novus ordo seclorum.

[edit on 30/3/10 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 10:44 AM
link   
reply to post by MikeboydUS

Wow Mr. Boyd! I knew you had a conspiracy in you somewhere and were not just a skeptic extraordinaire but that is one heck of a thought provoking analysis and theory there!

Very impressive and worthy of some serious research my compliments to you in putting that out there in a lucid and well laid out way.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:40 PM
link   

I have to agree with Proto. That was very thought provoking.

Something that I ponder quite a bit is why did our forefathers seem to have such a huge amount of intellect, both collectively and individually?

Perhaps it isn't really so amazing. We see the incredible insights of the Nazi regime, as well.

The whole "spirit" world thing isn't something i consider very much. However, it would explain how this happens. How it seems that randomly, a society develops an ability to gain incredible insight compared to their contemporaries. The Greeks are another example.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:47 PM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I know the "spirit world" concept or platonic realm is kind of hard to swallow, but when you look at synchronicity and evidence for a collective unconscious it appears more plausible.

I agree with the idea, that forces choose persons and civilizations to project or manifest their power through. The 19th century is a time in human history of technological and scientific explosion. Another thing is the revival of the Olympics, which in ancient times honored those gods. I don't think any of this was a coincidence.

[edit on 30/3/10 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 12:58 PM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Originally posted by Cabaret Voltaire
All roads do lead to Rome and on April 25th, the 65th Anniversary of the United Nations I am going to unveil my All Roads Lead to Rome epic thread here on ATS.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/aa27d821d0aa.jpg[/atsimg]

Coming April 25th to the best conspiracy site on the Internet ATS!

[edit on 30/3/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

You can be sure i will be around on April 25th,

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 02:13 PM
link   
Here is a Jewish guy said to be the world's greatest collector of Islamic art. In America there seems to be a movement against Christians while showing tolerance towards Muslims.

Are you sure your Jewish people are not trying to beat Rome at its own game?

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 02:37 PM
link   

Here is a Jewish guy said to be the world's greatest collector of Islamic art. In America there seems to be a movement against Christians while showing tolerance towards Muslims.

Are you sure your Jewish people are not trying to beat Rome at its own game?

Well if they are the Judeans sure do learn slowly! The Zionists though are aligned with Rome and what you imagine the ancient Hebrew people to be is nothing even remotely close to the actual role that they played in antiquity.

In many ways the people you know as the Jews which history written in stone knows as the Habiru and Hapiri are as much a fiction of Rome as Christianity is.

Of course we are all free to believe what we wish too, that is after all what freewill is all about.

The subject has been dealt with pretty thoroughly in this thread and I for one don’t view the Jews or the Zionist as a separate entity from Rome.

They both exist off of the same shared base fictions and are what people in AA would call co-dependent!

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 03:20 PM
link   

it isn't that its hard to swallow. i can swallow it.

it is the fact that it is so hard to quantify it.

From the collective conscious standpoint, i certainly understand. I am a big fan of the work Ingo Swann has done relative to this, and believe that the "mind" exists separately from the human body. I see the brain as a "modem" or interface with the mind. The brains ability to interface with the mind determines our intelligence level.

I have a hard time fitting in a hierarchy of Gods and demons into this viewpoint. Of course, it doesn't mean it isn't true, only that i have yet to fit it into my "Mental Information Processing Grid".

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 04:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Cabaret Voltaire

There are all kinds of movements in America pro and con.

Thats one of the great things about this country, it has everything.

Just like ancient Rome.

posted on Mar, 30 2010 @ 07:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by MikeboydUS

There are all kinds of movements in America pro and con.

Thats one of the great things about this country, it has everything.

Just like ancient Rome.

It would seem that is true on many levels....

In America there seems to be a movement against Christians while showing tolerance towards Muslims.

....there is an increase in sentiment for Islam, but the Christians are once again moving towards persecution (if you believe the biblical stories, that is).

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Alright. And I'm looking forward to your next big installment on this Rome discussion. It's a very good thread.

The word game is frustrating to me. The whole Jew/Zionist/Jewish Zionist whatever thing is not clear to me. I really do see these Jewish people (the ones that all look similar with those strong phenotypes and who dominate the Hollywood movie and television media) as a separate group working against the non-Jewish people. I don't know how exactly it all breaks down, but I see it in the political arena and the financial arena also. Again, I'm not anti this or anti that. I'm just saying I take notice of two different groups. There is also definitely a lot of blending between the groups and I'm sure many take offense. But whatever. Maybe there should be an official program? Or maybe the sneaky people like the fact that it is all difficult to clearly categorize.

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:03 AM
link   
And if anybody wants to flame me, forget about it. This is conversation not war.

In my life I see these Jewish people acting very Jewish. It is really apparent when you ask somebody ''Are you French?'' and the answer is ''No. I'm Jewish.'' and then you ask another person ''Are you German?'' and the answer is ''Hell no! I'm Jewish.'' See what a mean? No matter what you or anybody thinks, there are people out there who very strongly associate themselves with J - E - W Jewishness. I am positive I am not crazy and making this up. Many people experience this.

Whatever the history of the Jew. Whatever the history of the pirate Hibiru or whatever. There are people on this planet that really center themselves on this elite club of being Jewish. I don't know if it is a trick or if they themselves have been deceived. I just don't know. Most people are proud to say ''My parents are from Europe and I'm American'' while others are just downright pushy about claiming ''Jew.''

Again, great thread on this Rome history. Keep it coming.

[edit on 31-3-2010 by Cabaret Voltaire]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:06 AM
link   
What about these stories of Jewish rebels fighting Rome in Bible times?

For example the Jews who were chased up into their mountain fortress Masada? The Roman army was after them for something. Who are these Jews that don't want to play with Rome? Why didn't they do as Romans do, and play the power games and the money games instead of wanting to fight Rome?

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 02:35 AM
link   

This is my take on it,

If one believes the Bible is based on history, then there have been good Israelites and bad Israelites.

Biblically its usually between the monotheists and polytheists.
In modern times its between the religious and the secular. Even Zionists arn't homogenous, but are in conflicting factions.

A good example of the bad from the Roman-Jewish wars is Tiberius Julius Alexander.

Tiberius was Jewish, an Alexandrian Jew, but he was also a member of the Equestrian Order (the forerunner of European Knights). He became Procurator of Judea 46-48 CE and then Prefect of Egypt 66-69 CE.

When he was Prefect of Egypt, the Jewish revolt began. A revolt broke out in Alexandria and Tiberius sent in Roman legions under his command. 50,000 Jews were slaughtered.

In 69 CE Vespasian rose to power and became Emperor. Vespasian placed Titus in command of the legions fighting the Jewish revolt in Judea.
He also chose the second in command of the Roman forces: Tiberius Julius Alexander, the Alexandrian Jew who was Prefect of Egypt.

He was at the Siege of Jerusalem and the Siege of the Temple Mount. He was there when the Temple was destroyed. Josephus writes that over 1 million Jews were slaughtered in Jerusalem.

After the war he became the Prefect of the Praetorian Guard in Rome. This is one of the most powerful offices in the empire, some consider it second to the Emperor. Others consider its an office of Grey Eminence, meaning the true power behind the throne.

He helped destroy the very heart of Judaism, yet he was a Jew. In return he becomes one of the most powerful men or the most powerful man in the Roman empire.

[edit on 31/3/10 by MikeboydUS]

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 03:22 PM
link   
ProtoplasmicTraveler, more i get into it and more your theory of the secret roman empire being the invisible empire, pulling the strings of power, is the most interesting conspiracy theory i've ever seen.

Base on your theory, The one world empire will eventually required, the establishment of a one world economic system, a one world Government and a one world religion.

To create a one world religion, it means all other religions must be destroyed right! so Rome, will probably not hesitate to also, sacrificed the roman catholic church to achieve his goal isn't it..

Albert Pike 1871 letter to Mazzini and the Malachi prophecy describe the destruction of the Vatican has inevitable but maybe imo, it will not be a physical destruction by bombs but instead a public destruction by a massive, negative propaganda campaign.

If most catholics begin to hate the Vatican,, the catholic church will inevitably be destroyed and all catholics will end up without spiritual compass and anxious to find another Light to follow.

If The secret Roman Empire wrote The Malachy Prophecy has a conditioning strategy then at the age of 82, there isn't much time left for Gloria olivae ( pope Pope Benedict XVI) and the final persecution of the Holy Roman Church under the reign of pope Petrus Romanus is for a very close futur.

Base on that theory, are all negative revelations, against the Pope and Catholic Priests we are seeing on every news channels, the beginning, of the sacrifice of the Catholic church and the Vatican by the underground power of Rome in preparation to eventually lead the world into a new world religion to control humanity...

And one more question. Do you think this time, Rome will use the Holy Land has the emplacement for the Temple of the new kingdom of Christ or who ever will be worshiped.

tks

posted on Mar, 31 2010 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by mick1423

The Roman Catholic Church and the Vatican is really not Rome but is simply but one of the many tentacles of Rome.

Christianity and Catholicism was a near perfect control mechanism for enslaving the masses to rigid concepts of right and wrong and the moral and amoral, but it relied upon a deity whose authority exceeded that of man’s.

The fact that the authority exceeded that of man’s made it easier to instill those concepts and notions and perspectives in the masses, but the drawback is that it doesn’t allow for ultimate power to be place in any one man’s hands or group of men.

Ultimately the New World Order will represent China which is the prototype state. A hybrid mix of communism, fascism and capitalism all wrapped up in a centralized authoritarian state which the leader of is the highest moral and legal authority. There is no notion of God to override any edict of man.

Monotheism was perfect for creating divisions amongst the masses based on the various interpretations of the One God, whether it is Christian, Hebrew, or Muslim etc.

What the New World Order won’t require is divisions to eliminate one another to create a homogenous state and I am not entirely convinced that they will attempt to introduce a One World Religion because ultimately that creates a higher authority than the State itself.

Hegelian concepts of total service to the State and worship of the State and the State having absolute right in all things is what they are shooting for.

The only way I could see the New World Order introducing a new religion is if they actually feel that the remnants of the population will create their own spirituality as a means to explain the portions of the universe science and the state can’t.

If that’s the case I would look for the new religion to be based more on worship of science or the State than it would be in a supernatural power whose morality and convictions could be subject to individual interpretation.

One way or another though the Vatican and Roman Catholicism, along with Israel and Judaism, and Islam and any other sect that has to do with a superior moral authority of an unearthly supernatural nature will be eliminated in the final World War.

Those who survive that cling to their faiths will likely be ruthlessly exterminated after religion itself is thoroughly discredited and its villainies have been blamed for the war to eliminate the concept of religious martyrs.
Rome is the driving force behind it all and most of all what they rely on for protection is people believing Rome is simply the Vatican and is simply Roman Catholicism. That really is just a front for Rome, nothing more, nothing less, much like Tony Soprano pretending to be in the Garbage Business because a cartage company provides him a W-2 once a year!

Religion as we know it will be wiped out and the reality is that religion as we know it, in its current and present form is holding the evolution of humankind back.

Sadly the evolution that Rome has in mind is not what I would prefer for the good people of the planet, but every dog has its day and Rome might indeed fail in the execution of its plan. If people like me have anything to say about it they will.

Thanks for posting.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:11 AM
link   

you state that the biblical version of the Jews' history is complete fiction, however you have not cited any sources for this (other than assertions that there are older documents than the bible which demonstrate your point of view).

It would be useful if you could provide documentary evidence for this.

While i agree that much of the control exercised in the world is funnelled through the Vatican, and can easily pick out cases where this is pretty clear, it seems that there is little information here on who it is that is pulling the strings above the vatican. That or the information is diffciult to pick out of the 21 pages of discussion.

Cheers.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 12:36 AM
link   
No matter what power the Vatican has its top wizards and warlocks are sycophants of maleavalent non human powers,the wardens are not management; the truth is my friend they all sit in their obsersatories prostrating themselves before and worshiping things THAT ARE EVIL, they eagerly await for the return of beings that if manifest physically would farm us and eat us.

Whatever runs this rock regards humans as Kentucky Fried Chicken and emminately dispensible,but at the same time expects and demands worship from 'his' chickens,im glad according to Sitchen that Niburu's still 200 years out and not going to be my problem,theres only one game the subjegation of free will,total enslavement and if theres no free will the Gnostic gospels promise that we will be FORECLOSED.

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 01:28 AM
link   
reply to post by anglodemonicmatrix

Lets just stick to earth and human problems shall we?

Taking on the Shadow Government is a big enough job, without creating imaginary super beings, aliens, and other things, that make people think change is hopeless.

Try not to limit yourself so.

Don't tell me you are afraid of a few interdimensional beings and a couple off worlders!

posted on Apr, 5 2010 @ 11:24 AM
link   

I don't know, those transdimensional entities seem to be the core of the "problem".

We could wipe out every secret society and cult on earth, but the Archetypes would just choose others to carry out their work. The memes, psychogenic plagues, and synchronicitic events would all continue like they always have.

I would argue that the idea that we were ever free in the first place is a myth.

Ever since humans were domesticated, humanity has been shepherded.

I don't think we will ever be able unplug ourselves from the collective unconscious, which would be the only way to escape their influence.

If anything, it may be better to try to understand our position and role in the chain. Then again some say ignorance is bliss.

At least that is my take on it.

top topics

<< 18  19  20    22  23 >>

join