It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At the very top, less than 12 men control the world. A council of 7

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by mick1423

That's some amazing information that I had never read before. Thanks for posting that. It would be nice to know where it came from, but maybe whoever sent it to you has to be extremely careful. Who knows. Anyways, great post!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:56 PM
link   
The Council of Seven is disputed. Is it seven, twelve or even fourteen?

This inner circle is not known to anyone, it is all speculation but we know a council is at the heart. Bilderberg was once thought to be the inner heart of the machine and the main matrix to the global structure - but it's only a front.

Nobody really knows what the council is or who is in it.

I've heard rumours from central bankers, elite families, a secret society and even aliens. There is an old thread about it on ATS (I believe) I'll dig it up for you guys in the morning and link all the threads on it (as the FSME, it's my job!)

Any questions, just u2u me

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 04:57 PM
link   

From all my research, I can tell you the allege families list is not a part of the council. Members may be affiliated to certain sections of the global structure, but they do not operate and influence from the top

[edit on 15-1-2010 by infinite]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:24 PM
link   
but but Jesse Ventura is an actor, a showman. you don't really think he is serious on his videos, or do you? acting is his job. wrestling, politics, TV - it's all show business.
I don't quite understand all the fuzz about him

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 05:59 PM
link   
It's not a council of 7 but a Council of Eight.

It was established in Seborga in the 900's. The principality of Seborga is the last surviving uninterrupted state of the original Roman Republic.

To this day it is ruled by a Roman Prince and has never been part of any other nation. It was however occupied by the Nazis during World War II.

Italy has never been able to annex it though it still tries. It has been protected over the years by the Piedmont Kings of Sardinia and the Holy Sea.

It was contractually granted through treaty not just it's perpetual independence but the right to reject any G-d or religious Icon by Charlemagne.

It is very small and has no military but by that same treaty it has the right to maintain an Island nation for it's defense.

That nation is the United States of America which it inherited from the Holy Roman Empire after the Holy Roman Empire dissolved in 1805 and America fought England again in the War of 1812 in another failed bid to actually become an independent nation.

Evidence of this is in the Treaty of Ghent that concluded the War of 1812.

Seborga’s currency has the highest exchange rate in the world.

The Prince Abbot who ran the Abbey on top of Seborga’s hill which is the holiest spot in Rome since the earliest days of the Republic is reputed to be the mythical Mt. Olympus.

7 wealthy European Knights on their way to the Crusades stopped there in the 900’s to pray on their way to the Holy Land. In exchange for all their wealth and worldly goods the Prince Abbot dubbed them the Poor Knights of Christ and sent one of his Monks with them to join their party on the way to the Holy Land making 8. Their battlefield exploits and prowess soon there after led to them being redubbed the Knights Templar.

Amongst the things that they excavated in Jerusalem was the remains of Christ which they carried back to the Abbey on top of Seborga’s hill. The Roman Imperial Scepter also is there.

To be a member of the Council of Eight means you know the resting place of the Holy Sepulcher and the Imperial Roman Scepter.

The Knights Templar were bequeathed with extraordinary powers by the Pontificus Maximus to act as a law unto themselves in any land or nation that they travelled through. They were answerable only to the Pope.

The Knights Templar established the first International Banking System. Pilgrims travelling to the Holy Land could deposit money and valuables at any Templar location throughout Europe and be issued a letter that could be redeemed for a like amount of Gold or Silver in Jerusalem by the Knights Templar there minus a small commission.

They became the first International Corporation. When the King of France reneged on paying them back a large loan he convinced the Pope to pronounce them heretics for practicing mystical religious rites from scrolls they excavated from the Temple in Jerusalem where they were encamped for the better part of 3 centuries.

The surviving members went on to found the Scottish Rite Free Masonry organization based on some of those rituals.

The Council of 8 are the eight Caesars who run the very much still in business never went out of business Roman Empire.

Rome simply went underground and owns and controls all most every nation on earth through treaties that date back centuries and sometimes millennium.

They have been practicing divide and conquer warfare to use national pride, racial differences, political and religious differences to establish common laws, common commerce and banking and currency practices to bind the nations together and to force exterminations and migrations on a slow path to creating a one world government.

They are almost but not quite finished in that process.

Don’t believe me, read all the Treaties between sovereign nations, look at the architecture in governmental buildings of power, the origins and roots of the laws, and the use of Latin in them, and in science, and medicine and on our currency and then think again.

Hail Caesar!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 08:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

so you mean, now we are being controlled not by jews, not illuminati, not even bilderberg group, but by italian mafia? well now it all makes perfect sense

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tim00

so you mean, now we are being controlled not by jews, not illuminati, not even bilderberg group, but by italian mafia? well now it all makes perfect sense

No not the Italian Mafia, by ROME, the ROMAN EMPIRE.

Slight difference and I have done a lot of research on it, and I am convinced.

Now if you don't mind I lost a tooth today and I need to remember to stick it under the pillow so the tooth fairy will come tonight!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Your explanations of our matrix we are living in, is very interesting. Rome being the top of the pyramid is without a dout the most probable and logical truth.

Your understanding of the Roman Empire as a secret society is the most interesting conspiracy theory i have ever seen since i start to search to understand conspiracies behind our world.

Let me quote a post of yours that i find very interesting.

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
On the Ides of March (3/15) Julius Gaius Caesar suffered an assassination attempt on the floor of the Roman Senate.

Notice how I say attempt.

Mark Antony and Octavian (Augustus) his nephew secretly spirited him out of Rome to then carry out a public funeral with a shrouded corpse presumed to be Caesar’s.

Caesar lay near death for 7 days and wakened for the first time since his attack on 322.

He continued to secretly rule the Roman Republic and with the aid of Anthony, Octavian, and Lepidus lived another 12 years before meeting a natural death.

3/22 stands for the date Caesar was resurrected.

The Roman Empire just like Caesar himself did not, has not died.

In fact much like Caesar decided to do, it simply went into the shadows to do what Rome does so well...Divide and Conquer Warfare.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:50 PM
link   

It's amazing my friend but it literally is right in our face and all around us.

Someone suggested on here to actually read the Treaty of Paris that ended the Revolutionary War stating that it didn't really look like we won the Revolutionary War the way the Treaty actually is laid out and reads.

I got bored one night and read it and was pretty amazed and started searching out the meaning of various titles involved with the players.

One title led to another, to another, to another treaty, to another treaty, to another treaty, eventually it led me to the Council of Eight and that Rome rules us in such a conclusive way I was literally in shock. I actually couldn't even sleep for two days as I tried to just absorb the magnitude of it all and internalize it.

Treaties are Contracts. Legally binding Contracts between entities. It takes some time to read them, to research the lanquage, the titles and the meanings but the bottom line is it's all in the Contracts and a Contract is a Contract!

It truly gives new meaing, though I imagine the real meaning of "The Devils in the details".

In my humble opinion not only does Rome secretly rule us but that we all are in fact slaves in the Roman Empire, economic free range slaves.

All Roads lead to Rome in my humble opinion.

Thanks for sharing.

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 09:58 PM
link   

now you're starting to make sense. thanks for sharing. did you write any paper, book based on your research?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 10:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Tim00

now you're starting to make sense. thanks for sharing. did you write any paper, book based on your research?

No because I think it is basically pretty well accepted by most learned and rational people that if you loose a tooth and leave it under the pillow that night the Tooth Fairy will come and leave you money for it!

You are just hearing about this for the first time?

[edit on 15/1/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 11:42 PM
link   
surfing around, i found this, what do you thing ProtoplasmicTraveler tks

The Seven Kings of Rome

from Troy to Rome, Aeneas to Romulus

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:42 AM
link   
Proto, the more I read, the more I believe you.

I looked up recently the US flag and supposedly it comes from the vexillum (Roman military flag!!) colours!!

Now I have been pondering red, white and blue for some time as it is very common flag colours (for example Norwegian flag is, though on my background it looks black not blue!) and someone told me it goes back to Egypt.

I happened across a great book on Egypt at the flea market and what do you know, theres a part about the 3 egyptian crowns, the Red (lower Egypt) and White (upper Egypt) and blue, being the War Crown, as was only worn by the pharoah in times of war, as I remember it.

And who is copyright of this book? THE TEMPLAR COMPANY

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 03:57 AM
link   

oh, so you like fishing?
ic, but anyway, you should write something, at least copy&paste all in one, for future generations, for the archive, every secret society secretly is dreaming about fame, about tons of books about them, movies and such

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 04:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
That nation is the United States of America which it inherited from the Holy Roman Empire after the Holy Roman Empire dissolved in 1805 and America fought England again in the War of 1812 in another failed bid to actually become an independent nation.

This point can be proved, with official UK governmental sites.

America still a British colony

In this thread, in the link I provided, we tried to disprove this. However, no one could explain why laws were being passed in the United Kingdom in relation to the United States

Originally posted by Dae
I went to Office of Public Sector and Information and I typed in 'United Stated of America' in their search function and I was rather surprised at the results, I can see 10 pages at least coming up.

Cant be bothered sticking links with these, but its all there in my last link. Here is a few that made me go hmmmm...

* The Drug Trafficking Offences Act 1986 (United States of America) ...
* The United States of America (Extradition) (Amendment) Order 1987
* The Social Security (United States of America) Order (Northern Ireland) 1997
* The Reciprocal Enforcement of Maintenance Orders (United States of America) (Variation) Order 2003
* The Double Taxation Relief (Taxes on Income) (United States of America Dividends) (Amendment) Regulations 1994
* The Protection of Trading Interests (US Cuban Assets Control Regulations) Order 1992

From that thread, I can post other members posts -including my own- (I didn't believe the premise of the thread at first) but if you read the data we found it is hard to explain.

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:19 AM
link   

You left out one very important thing here, and that is the fact that the Rothschilds took over control of the vatican's money in 1823, thus catapaulting them into total control over the them also. So yes, the jews are in full control of us all!

The Power Of The Rothschilds
By Fritz Springmeier
Excerpt - Bloodlines of the Illuminati
www.rense.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:21 AM
link   
reply to post by Tim00

Sorry Tim, but we are cotrolled by the jews.
The Power Of The Rothschilds
By Fritz Springmeier
Excerpt - Bloodlines of the Illuminati
www.rense.com...

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:29 AM
link   
reply to post by infinite

The USA and all of europe are controlled by Rome and their "ecclesiastical" treaties from centuries ago. This has been reaffirmmed by the "Club of Rome" treaty of today, and is why you see the emerging EU, that will, when the time comes be turned over to the Vatican.

The reason that the usa even exists is because the powers that be were being exploited too much back then and they needed a new place to exercise their ideas and a way to replenish their wealth that had been also exposed. So, Columbus set sail for the new world, and the rest we all know about.

Down through the ages, through the guise of freedom and fake wars, the illuminati has accomplished everything they have sat out to do so far, and nobody is none the wiser, other than the few of us so-called "conspiracy theorists".

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:33 AM
link   
America still a British colony and The United Kingdom of Great Britain is still a Roman colony...

Your wisdom ProtoplasmicTraveler really exposed the real elites, the Architects of the Universe, those at the top of the pŷramid. This is the most important discovery in conspiracy research and definitely the most interesting conspiracy theory i've seen here at ATS...

The Roman Empire is the most powerful secret society.

ProtoplasmicTraveler is right, All Roads lead to Rome !

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 09:37 AM
link   
reply to post by thewind

not sure about that, don't you think that they are a bit too famous to be those men behind the curtain? they are all celebrities, it wouldn't make much sense to call them a "secret" society. and don't say that internet made them in to celebrities, they were getting enough fame even before internet.
but did you ever heard about some secret roman cult that controls them all? i never heard about anything like that till now..
..or maybe there are no one global secret organisation that controls them all? maybe all of them are separate and fighting each other for power. maybe all of those conspiracy theories was written by them self to discredit and expose an opponents? hmm that would make much sense

[edit on 16-1-2010 by Tim00]

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join