It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At the very top, less than 12 men control the world. A council of 7

page: 17
<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join
share:

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 02:55 PM
link   
reply to post by jackflap

That is quite intriguing, never noticed the similarities before!

Rome and Carthage were both colonies from city states that originate in modern day Greece. During 1300-1100 BCE, the "People of the Sea" carried out raids against Egypt on numerous occasions, then later settled along the Mediterranean. "People of the Sea" had an acute understanding of military tactics and the sea (we are not talking pirates. A professional army)

The fascinating factor about them, is, no one knows who they were. Some suggest the Philistines, who the Bible documented as blood thirsty violent cadamites. In fact, the Philistine were quite advanced in farming, craft making and heavily involved in the trade routes.

However, the "People of the Sea" were probably the survivors of the flood because after they created settlements along the Mediterranean, you then saw the rapidly growth of Egyptians, Hittites and Assyrian civilizations.

In this time period, correct me if I am wrong, this was wrong religion became Sun orientated and the centre of most civilizations. Especially during the Fifth dynasty of Egypt.

The Torah was fully composed in about 1200BC too. So, the concept of a single deity.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 03:24 PM
link   
reply to post by ProtoplasmicTraveler

Ever since you mentioned the Club of Rome to me, I have been watching the news in regards to them. Today, I did a search for global warming and came across this.

An hour of darkness to highlignt global warming

The campaign will be part of the initiatives taken by the Global warming activists, sponsored by the World Wildlife Fund (WWF), calling for the Earth Hour from 8.30 pm on March 27. The Earth Hour, which began in 2007, calls for people to plunge the world into darkness and spread the word about Global Warming.

www.business-standard.com...

This is the official US Site for Earth Hour. They have a clock that is counting down the time and last I checked we were at six days, five hours and five minutes till the earth is supposed to be plunged into darkness for an hour.

So we may want to watch that date. It may be something. The Club of Rome is huge in regards to climate change. They have been promoting that since the seventies. Any successful national awareness campaign is long in the making and I believe these people have nothing but time. Sooner or later it will be a way of life.

So I can see how the environmentalists and global warming institutions can be playing into the next big move. It is connected somehow.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 04:05 PM
link   

The scary thing about Climate Change is when they first started talking about it we had just begun scientific experimentation with things like cloud seeding.

While there remains a lot of controversy over just what machines, systems and installations like HARRP do or could do there is little doubt based on the patents on file with the U.S. Patent Office that the government(s) have a greater and growing ability to control the weather and climate.

So I really think what we are seeing here is a new age of technology where government(s) have enough ability to control the weather that it could really then manipulate those who are environmentally conscious and those who aren’t even environmentally conscious by manipulating weather just enough to convince them that there is a real threat to people as a result of Climate Change.

Except that as usual Government will be creating and introducing the very problem it then proposes to be able to solve with the citizens help, allegiance and tax dollars.

The crowd of Oligarchs being what they are, and considering how they normally operate likely now are in possession of science that can severely modify the weather on a global scale which is ultimately what makes them confident enough to sell Climate Change as a new form of tax, and perspective and as Infinite points out even a new form or religion.

That takes on a whole new frightening set of ramifications because there just is no telling how far they would take manipulating the weather to sell their agenda.

[edit on 21/3/10 by ProtoplasmicTraveler]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 04:12 PM
link   
reply to post by infinite

The fascinating factor about them, is, no one knows who they were. Some suggest the Philistines, who the Bible documented as blood thirsty violent cadamites. In fact, the Philistine were quite advanced in farming, craft making and heavily involved in the trade routes. However, the "People of the Sea" were probably the survivors of the flood because after they created settlements along the Mediterranean, you then saw the rapidly growth of Egyptians, Hittites and Assyrian civilizations.

Actually I found a possible link to Troy in regards to the Sea people.

Trojan hypothesis Main article: Troy The possibility that the Teresh were connected on the one hand with the Tyrrhenians, believed to be an Etruscan-related culture, and on the other with Taruissa, a Hittite name possibly referring to Troy, had been considered by the ancient Romans. The Roman poet Virgil refers to this belief when he depicts Aeneas as escaping the fall of Troy by coming to Latium to found a line descending to Romulus, first king of Rome. Considering that Anatolian connections have been identified for other Sea Peoples, such as the Tjeker and the Lukka, Eberhard Zangger puts together an Anatolian hypothesis: The Sea People may well have been Troy and its confederated allies, and the literary tradition of the Trojan War may well reflect the Greek effort to counter those raids.

en.wikipedia.org...

With regards to the when the worshiping of the Sun began or became prevalent, it goes way back. I found something in regards to the sun worship that is pretty relevant to what we are looking at now but check out some of the older stuff first.

This is information on the Aztec's and there belief in the Sun God.

In Aztec mythology, Tonatiuh (Nahuatl: Ollin Tonatiuh "Movement of the Sun") was the sun god. The Aztec people considered him the leader of Tollan, heaven. He was also known as the fifth sun, because the Aztecs believed that he was the sun that took over when the fourth sun was expelled from the sky. According to their cosmology, each sun was a god with its own cosmic era. According to the Aztecs, they were still in Tonatiuh's era. According to the Aztec creation myth, the god demanded human sacrifice as tribute and without it would refuse to move through the sky. It is said that 20,000 people were sacrificed each year to Tonatiuh and other gods, though this number is thought to be inflated either by the Aztecs, who wanted to inspire fear in their enemies, or the Spaniards, who wanted to vilify the Aztecs. The Aztecs were fascinated by the sun and carefully observed it, and had a solar calendar second only in accuracy to the Mayans'. Many of today's remaining Aztec monuments have structures aligned with the sun.

This is from Ancient Egypt and we know they have links to Rome. It worth noting that the Egyptians symbolized this Sun God with a disk. You will see why.

Ancient Egypt Isis, bearing her solar disk and horns nurses her infant, Horus Sun worship was exceptionally prevalent in ancient Egyptian religion. The earliest deities associated with the sun are Wadjet, Sekhmet, Hathor, Nut, Bast, Bat, and Menhit. First Hathor, and then Isis, give birth to and nurse Horus and Ra. The Sun's movement across the sky represents a struggle between the Pharaoh's soul and an avatar of Osiris. The "solarisation" of several local gods (Hnum-Re, Min-Re, Amon-Re) reaches its peak in the period of the fifth dynasty. In the eighteenth dynasty, Akhenaten changed the polytheistic religion of Egypt to a pseudo-monotheistic one, Atenism. All other deities were replaced by the Aten, including, Amun, the reigning sun god of Akhenaten's own region. Unlike other deities, the Aten did not have multiple forms. His only image was a disk—a symbol of the sun. Soon after Akhenaten's death, worship of the traditional deities was reestablished by the religious leaders who had adopted the Aten during the reign of Akhenaten.

Now it gets a lot stranger. So hold onto your hats and check this out. Remember the similarities between the two pictures we pointed out in a prior post.

PAGAN SUN WORSHIP AND CATHOLICISM LA VERITA - THE TRUTH

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/14a6f1b6bfc3.jpg[/atsimg]

Above is a tablet from the early 9th century B.C. which depicts the Babylonian sun-god Shamash seated on the right, holding emblems of his authority, a staff and ring, and the king with two attendants on the left. In the center, on an altar, is a large 4-point sun image, with additional small wavy rays between the points. In Hebrew, the word for sun is: 8121. shemesh, sheh'-mesh; from an unused root mean. to be brilliant

www.hol.com...

That's all well and good and the stone tablet is nice. There are more depictions of this symbol found on ancient artifacts if you go to the source that I linked. Now look at these more recent depictions of darn near the very same thing. The pictures below are at the linked source as well.

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/1b1e880bd18b.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/4a5ccd14006e.jpg[/atsimg]

[atsimg]http://files.abovetopsecret.com/images/member/6d5d4fe42520.jpg[/atsimg]

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Except that as usual Government will be creating and introducing the very problem it then proposes to be able to solve with the citizens help, allegiance and tax dollars. The crowd of Oligarchs being what they are, and considering how they normally operate likely now are in possession of science that can severely modify the weather on a global scale which is ultimately what makes them confident enough to sell Climate Change as a new form of tax, and perspective and as Infinite points out even a new form or religion. That takes on a whole new frightening set of ramifications because there just is no telling how far they would take manipulating the weather to sell their agenda.

I think you may have hit the nail on the head. Wouldn't it be a kick in the ass to realize we have been bred to advance our scientific knowledge to the point where we can control the weather and other such things? Like manipulating the molecular structure of things, nanotechnology, so that the elites have a means to control us beyond our wildest imaginations?

Creating new materials out of seemingly thin air. Bringing whole populations to the brink of dying of thirst and then letting it rain. All centered around a religion of some sort that involves the ecosystems. I can definitely see it happening. We would be rounded up and controlled very well at that point.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 04:32 PM
link   

Ah yes, Babylonian rituals and ceremonies. Which are hauntingly similar to Rome. Did you know, the Babylonian had the exact precession into their Temple as the Pope during my festivals and events?

The Roman Catholic Church, well researched by David Icke, was 100% pure Babylonian in origin. Some argue that Babylonian, Egyptian and modern Roman Catholic tradition are associated to a secret knowledge linked to the allege Atlantis religious belief system.

Interesting report, back in December 2009, that the UN is helping to rebuild Babylon in modern Iraq. And, the US army spent years at archaeological sites after the invasion.

Wonder what they were looking for......

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 04:43 PM
link   

The Roman Catholic Church, well researched by David Icke, was 100% pure Babylonian in origin. Some argue that Babylonian, Egyptian and modern Roman Catholic tradition are associated to a secret knowledge linked to the allege Atlantis religious belief system.

So their is definitely a connection between the two. I have not read the Icke stuff yet but I will look into it for sure. So now the similarities between the Vatican City layout and the Atlantis layout are a lot clearer.

I know that the first thing the military did in Iraq was to secure the museums. We know in the Bible that Babylon is mentioned as being rebuilt. So everything you mentioned is right on the money.

The plot goes through or leads directly to the Vatican.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Just another recap for myself here. Otherwise I will get side tracked on how the Catholic Church is so similar to ancient religions and what not. I need a brief summary and please correct me if I am wrong.

Way back in time, a society flourished that was the pinnacle of technology and abundance. This society existed before a cataclysmic flood that wiped out its existence and this flood could be the very one referenced in the Bible. We touched on the Tower of Babel and some references to the fact that there may have been some genetic manipulation going on as we considered the men of renown. Then came a huge cataclysmic flood and everything was wiped out.

We believe that survivors of this cataclysm influenced the more prominent civilizations that we can see through archaeological finds and standing monuments to this day. The pyramids, of Egypt the Aztecs and some others. Through the archaeological finds we see that these civilizations made reference to the sun as a god and worshiped it as such. These civilizations since passed giving way to a variety of cultures and religions dispersed around the globe most notably we focused on Troy.

Enter the Roman empire where we believe most of the secrets of this lost civilization ended up. With a fierceness they began conquering all of the civilizations and making Roman citizens of their populace. Their technology knew no bounds in their endeavors and they quickly assimilated most of the known world. They weren't done by a long shot. We believe they actually had an agenda to control the entire globe and evidence of Rome's hold on the world is visible today. Through a religious, political and economic plan that has been millennium in the making, Rome indeed still owns most of the world.

The questions we are left with are perplexing. We see Rome's influence on Nazi Germany and how they went about conquering. We see the technological leaps that the Nazi's made in their efforts and wonder how they even thought along the lines that they were thinking. There is evidence that the Vatican supported some of this activity and we know that the Vatican does indeed have archives that we will never see. The great Roman army that was set up in present times put an end to the Nazi game plan, or so it seemed. Actually they were assimilated into it, or were always part of it and the agenda continues to this day.

The big question is why dominate the globe and to what end? We see it happening with talks of a new world order and a global government. What technology is it that made Rome so invisible and powerful at the same time? Where did that technology actually come from and what are the repercussions for us all? Like it or not, it's coming. Rome does not back down.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 10:16 PM
link   
Since this conversation has turned in this direction, i will add in Manly P Hall. If you haven't read Hall, you have to. It will make the content of the religious aspects of this conversation make a lot more sense. A LOT.

I recommend reading The Secret Teachings Of All Ages. It will take a while, but it is WELL worth the read.

The underlying religion that was referred to by Infinite is called "The Mysteries" by Hall and many others. I am not sure where it comes from, but it seems that an antediluvian civilization is as likely as anything.

You see their traditions in every religion (except maybe Buddhism, which is less a religion and more like an addendum that can be added on to any religion as a lifestyle), as well as in places like Rosicrucianism (which is alleged to be the heart and soul of the study of The Mysteries), the Templars, and the Masonic brotherhood. As a matter of fact, Halls book is reputed to be in the private libraries of just about every lodge out there.

If you are feeling really frisky, you might try reading The Secret Destiny Of America (by Hall, and it is pretty short) or The New Atlantis (by Francis Bacon, again a short tome). These books all tie in to the discussion at hand, and represent excellent additions to the knowledgebase of any conspiracy or esoteric researcher.

posted on Mar, 21 2010 @ 10:23 PM
link   

Rome doesn't back down, this may be true. But Rome also knows that sometimes you have to step back, reconfigure, and then move forward.

Currently the Church is under attack. Acts of perversion are chipping away, constantly at their revenue flow. The faithful are becoming disillusioned (usually, only to assume a whole different illusion).

In the US and Europe, you are seeing a resurgence in New Age religious beliefs. The church attendance is down, and if people aren't in church they aren't tithing. With the push for immigration reform, it will only get worse as the main source of revenue in the south for the Church is the hispanic population. With less devout hispanics (those that have been here for 2-3 generations are not as avid churchgoers) putting money in the collection plate, it gives less access to the cash flow from this region of the US.

The church has some real problems. Sure, they have the "no contraceptive" policy, but in today culture that doesn't guarantee future generations of Catholics.

They will have to restructure their message, and their tactics, if they are going to survive. Fighting the Muslims will only take them so far.

[edit on 21-3-2010 by bigfatfurrytexan]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:31 AM
link   

wow awesome mate, what a great read and i completly agree

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by MajorDisaster

Originally posted by thewind
1: The House of Rothschild
The Rothschilds control everything, and I mean everything! So don't kid yourselves into thinking that a single and sole entity can't achieve this feat, cause they already have. The Rockefellers, Astins, Collins', Russells', etc, are just grafted into the family either by marriage or Rothschild approved mergers.

Have you ever wondered, how on earth could one family possibly become so wealthy and powerful, without some sort of otherworldly assistance..........?

Great thread...I heard a story about how Nathan Mayer Rothschild secured the fortune in a stock market scam, but I can never find anything about it. I will dig around and in the meantime this is interesting. It should explain a little about how they were able to maintain their wealth. I just need to remember where that source is explaining how Nathan got it.

After Mayer Rothschild died on September 19, 1812, his will spelled out specific guidelines that were to be maintained by his descendants:

1) All important posts were to be held by only family members, and only male members were to be involved on the business end. The oldest son of the oldest son was to be the head of the family, unless otherwise agreed upon by the rest of the family, as was the case in 1812, when Nathan was appointed as the patriarch.

2) The family was to intermarry with their own first and second cousins, so their fortune could be kept in the family, and to maintain the appearance of a united financial empire. For example, his son James (Jacob) Mayer married the daughter of another son, Salomon Mayer. This rule became less important in later generations as they refocused family goals and married into other fortunes.

3) Rothschild ordered that there was never to be "any public inventory made by the courts, or otherwise, of my estate ... Also I forbid any legal action and any publication of the value of the inheritance."

link

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 01:49 AM
link   
Well that was easier than I thought. Here is a ton of info on the godfathers of the pinnacle. The Rothschild fortune explained :

Mayer Amschel Rothschild (1743-1812) was born in Frankfurt-on-the-Main in Germany, the son of Moses Amschel Bauer, a banker and goldsmith. Their name was derived from the 'red shield' ('rotschildt') that hung over the door of their shop, and had been the emblem of revolutionary Jews in Eastern Europe. A few years after his father's death, he worked as a clerk in a Hanover bank, which was owned by the Oppenheimers. He became a junior partner, and soon left to take over the business started by his father in 1750. He bought and sold rare coins, and later succeeded in buying out several other coin dealers.

In 1769, he became a court agent for Prince William IX of Hesse-Kassel, who was the grandson of George II of England, a cousin to George III, a nephew of the King of Denmark, and a brother-in-law to the King of Sweden. Soon Rothschild became the middleman for big Frankfurt bankers like the Bethmann Brothers, and Rueppell & Harnier. After expanding his business to antiques, wineries, and the importing of manufactured materials from England, the Rothschild family began to amass a sizable fortune.

Prince William inherited his father's fortune upon his death in 1785, which was the largest private fortune in Europe. Some of this money had come from Great Britain paying for the use of 16,800 Hessian soldiers to stop the revolution in America, because the money was never given to the troops. In 1804, the Rothschilds secretly made loans to the Denmark government, on behalf of Prince William.

In June, 1806, when Napoleon's troops pushed their way into Germany, Prince William fled to Denmark, leaving his money with Mayer Rothschild. History tells us that Rothschild secretly buried William's ledgers, which revealed the full extent of his wealth, a list of debtors and the interest required from them, and 600,000 pounds ($3,000,000), to keep Napoleon from confiscating it. Buderus von Carlhausen (Carl Buderus), the Treasury official who handled William's finances, was given 'power of attorney,' and he in turn made Rothschild his chief banker, responsible for collecting the interest on the royal loans. Napoleon announced that all debts being paid to Prince William, were to go to the French Treasury, and offered a 25% commission on any debts that he would collect. Rothschild refused.

Developing circumstances soon allowed the Rothschilds to formulate a plan which would guarantee them the financial control of Europe, and soon the world. It began with taking advantage of the outcome of the Battle of Waterloo, which was fought at La-Belle-Alliance, seven miles south of Waterloo, which is a suburb of Brussels, Belgium. Early in the battle, Napoleon appeared to be winning, and the first secret military report to London communicated that fact. However, upon reinforcements from the Prussians, under Gebhard Blucher, the tide turned in favor of Wellington. On Sunday, June 18, 1815, Rothworth, a courier of Nathan Rothschild, head of the London branch of the family, was on the battlefield, and upon seeing that Napoleon was being beaten, went by horse to Brussels, then to Ostende, and for 2,000 francs, got a sailor to get him to England across stormy seas. When Nathan Rothschild received the news on June 20th, he informed the government, who did not believe him. So, with everyone believing Wellington to be defeated, Rothschild immediately began to sell all of his stock on the English Stock Market. Everyone else followed his lead, and also began selling, causing stocks to plummet to practically nothing. At the last minute, his agents secretly began buying up the stocks at rock-bottom prices. On June 21, at 11 PM, Wellington's envoy, Major Henry Percy showed up at the War Office with his report that Napoleon had been crushed in a bitter eight hour battle, losing a third of his men. This gave the Rothschild family complete control of the British economy, and forced England to set up a new Bank of England, which Nathan Rothschild controlled."

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by ProtoplasmicTraveler
Except that as usual Government will be creating and introducing the very problem it then proposes to be able to solve with the citizens help, allegiance and tax dollars.

Order out of chaos. Funny thing they dont tell the masons when they join is, they create that very chaos themselves.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 05:47 AM
link   

It was my belief that the pyramids (worldwide) were built to mark where it was safe from the flood. Notice also how they coincidentally mark advanced civilisation: Egypt, Middle East, Maya, Chinese, India, etc.

I read before some document that referenced various areas safe from 'worldwide catastrophe' and I dont remember unfortunately but there was a place in the eastern United states, eastern Canada, Norway, China (probably Himalayas), there were a few. Anyway if I remember correctly it was a nazi document which was referencing an old Buddhist writing.

How this ties in: Ive been researching the nazis forever, Heinrich Himmler always kept Indian texts with him, the Vedas or Mahabarata or something. Is it just a coincidence he was Roman Catholic (as well as Hitler, as you better alreayd know), started the SS, introduced the Roman salute, and for some strange reason took the SS worldwide searching for *something*.

People always said they were searching for their "racial origins" but I never bought that. The FACT is, they went all over the middle east, especially Iran if I recall (I remember specifically a giant mural in Persian or something painted on a massive cliff side that was basically impossible to access, and they desperately wanted to translate it), they went to Tibet, they very much respected them even though they're not white so the racist thing is bull#... they planned to travel to Iceland, who else went there? None other than Marco Polo and allegedly Piri Reis, the former saying he got ancient maps there... and very obviously, the nazis explored much of S America.

The most important thing is: the Indians vedas talk about flying vimanas, what may as well be called nuclear weapons, and what did the nazis have? Well according to many people, just that: flying saucers and nuclear weapons. Nazi saucers, who knows, anyone could photoshop those but the foo fighters stories and such, their KNOWN secret projects? And of course theres that famous Russian account where the Red Army was annihilated in one blow, and people conjecture it was the Nazis preliminary test of their a-bomb... you may not know elsewhere but in Norway its famous how we destroyed their heavy water plant, used for the very purpose of this weapon.

...and is it any coincidence, right after Eisenhower(I think it was) decided not to go right to Berlin but instead take the Nazi scientists for Paperclip, that the US *suddenly* had an atomic bomb..?

Basically what I think is: the SS knew of ancient technology (or at leats believed in it). They were ordered to find and secure evidence. The nazi scientists replicated it. The whole point of this is so that the US or the western allies could gain it. The Nazis were fallboys, means to an end, to be destroyed after they had played their part. I think the NWO realised that, fascism was dead and people would stand against it, and so a neew method had to be devised: subjugation from within, or who knows, maybe subjugation from within was the point all along: I always say, the best way to keep someone in chains, is not let them see it - thebest slave truly believes he is free.

Whats the whole point? I dunno, power probably. I think the early scientists discovered electromagnetism, pretended to be advanced aliens/gods, and used the 'divine right of kings' bull# as an excuse to rule the subjects, us poor common folk, may be as simple as greed.

I mean hey, they still do it, theres still queens and kings. What did they ever do but be BORN? I always say, blood has no value until its spilt...

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 07:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Ridhya

The Nazi's believed the Aryan race descended from a civilization in India*, that originated in Atlantis. If you recall, Hitler's architecture for Berlin was based on his assumption of what the Nazi's believed Atlantis looked like.

It was a mixture, according to them, of Roman and Greek culture.

*Heinrich Himmler honestly believed, and convinced the Nazi regime, that the Vedas text pointed to a highly technological society in India. He believed the master race came from that area. Himmler, too, studied the hollow Earth theory and folklore tales about an underground civilization in India and Nepal.

Nostradamus and other prophets were apart of the Waffen SS investigations.

[edit on 22-3-2010 by infinite]

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 07:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
reply to post by Ridhya

Nostradamus and other prophets were about of the Waffen SS investigations.

Can you elaborate a little on this? I am not sure i am understanding you.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:04 AM
link   
reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

I meant apart, a bad typo.

Himmler was deeply fascinated with ancient prophets, religious texts and folklore in the Asia Minor.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:09 AM
link   

Its only a theoretical race, based on research of languages, the 'indo-european', simply because a number of laguages have very similar terms and such. It was proposed divergent languages must have diverged from one group of people. Hence, theoretical race.

I dont remember atlantis being mentioned but yes, they based it on Roman architecture, have you seen the designs for Hitlers Germania?

reply to post by bigfatfurrytexan

The Nazis dropped Nostradamus fliers from planes that had passages seemingly linked to Hitler. Hitler himself wholeheartedly believed they refer to him. I know this because these same passages I believed were about myself, and what got me in to researching nazis and especially Hitler.

Then the allies dropped propaganda fliers on to the Germans, with phony Nostradamus prophecies claiming Germany was destined to be crushed and impoverished under Hitler.

I believe the most popular one started "Sun twentieth of Taurus the earth shall tremble very mighilty", dont remember rest, but we both thought it was about our birthday.

posted on Mar, 22 2010 @ 08:14 AM
link   
I should also say Nostradamus spoke of the Three Antichrists. La Napolon ROy seems to refer to emperor Napoleon Bonaparte, the German born on the Hister seems to be Hitler, as Hister is the old name for Rhine, a river near Hitlers birthplace. Third was supposedly called Mabus or have to do with the name Mabus.

When I was younger we were taught Napoleon was born on April 20th but change his birthday to fall on a catholic holiday. Since a few years ago I can no longer find this information though! But if true, it would mean both Napoleon and Hitler were april 20th Catholics. I hope you realise the seriousness of why it important to me, why I am fascinated. Hint: 1889.

top topics

<< 14  15  16    18  19  20 >>

join