It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

At the very top, less than 12 men control the world. A council of 7

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+23 more 
posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:28 PM
link   
I suggest anybody who is gonna read this thread go through Jesse Ventura's latest conspiracy theory episode on secret societies. Because this part is the juicy one.

The following video is part part 6 of 6 so please, I suggest you watch starting with part one and wait for the mother load!

But if you want to cut to the chase, watch this video.

Also, take into account this quote made in 1967, which is remarkable for the scarcity of info in existance about this council of 7 that Dr. Reema Laibow mentions
in the video, at the top of the pyramid.

" Our enemies on this planet are less than twelve men"

" They are members of the Bank of England and other higher financial circles. They own and control newspaper chains and they are oddly enough directors in all the mental health groups in the world which have sprung up"

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:36 PM
link   
I watched the whole thing last night, it was very imformative. Alot of things I didn't know. That is very scary, and the most convincing info. did come from this doctor. Stop the GRAND CULLING!!!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:43 PM
link   
reply to post by kingoftheworld

Haha yea, the best thing is that with this show and with this insider info, we are a bit closer to finding out the bigger truth. I really want to know who this council of 7 is.

I really wonder who these guys are. They commented on another thread that there is not much information about who these men are. But somebody thinks they might be 9 men of something called The Roundtable. Somebody else thinks its 6 main men at the top of the Club of Rome.

I hope somebody can piece this information together. Who are these men?

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:21 PM
link   
great OP, i havent had a chance to really view this show so most of the stuff ive seen has been little clips here and there. Thanks this was a new one for me.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:46 AM
link   
I remember watching Dr. Rima Laibow's lecture on Codex Alimentarius being implemented on December 31st, 2009. I guess all of us should be paying close attention to the World Health Organization in the next week or two to see if they actually do anything. I must admit, Dr. Laibow sounds like a credible person, and I do believe she believes what she is saying, but what if she's being used as a pawn? What if they saw this far ahead, and the lady who told her all this information in 2003 was lying to her knowing full-well that it would destroy her credibility? I hope that's not the case.

You can definitely feel something in the air. It might sound sick of me to say this, but I'm really looking forward to some kind of change, good or bad. As the analogy goes, when you throw a frog into a hot pot fast, it jumps out, but if you put it in slowly, it doesn't notice and gets cooked. I happen to be a frog that sees myself cooking slowly and is sick and tired of waiting to be saved, to die, or take action to do either or. Something big needs to happen really soon, or else I fear that when the time does come to take action, everybody will be too cooked to put up a struggle.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:52 AM
link   
There is a Council of Nine.
They claim to "be god".

However, there is also a Seven Society.
www.abovetopsecret.com...

[edit on 1-1-2010 by Alethea]

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 10:53 PM
link   
The 13 bloodlines at the top of the pyramid

1. ROCKEFELLER BLOODLINE
2. ROTHSCHILD BLOODLINE
3. COLLINS BLOODLINE
4. DuPONT BLOODLINE
5. KENNEDY BLOODLINE
6. ASTOR BLOODLINE
7. FREEMAN BLOODLINE
8. LI BLOODLINE
9. VAN DUYN BLOODLINE
10. ONASSIS BLOODLINE
11. BUNDY BLOODLINE
12. REYNOLDS BLOODLINE
13. MEROVINGIAN BLOODLINES (European Royalty)

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:17 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I hope somebody can piece this information together. Who are these men?

Like the old saying goes, :Follow the Money", and you'll see who's who! All roads lead back to the House of "Rothschild". Jesse Ventura unconvered that back in episode of Climate Change. The gobal order goes like this:
1: The House of Rothschild
2: The International Banking Operators
3: The Committee of 300
4: The G-7
5: The WTO
6: The Global Trading Markets
7: The Bilderbergs
8: The CFR
9: The Tri-Lat Commission
10: Global Think Tanks (MIT, Brookings Institute, Oxford, etc)
11: The UN
12: International Mafias

The Rothschilds control everything, and I mean everything! So don't kid yourselves into thinking that a single and sole entity can't achieve this feat, cause they already have. The Rockefellers, Astins, Collins', Russells', etc, are just grafted into the family either by marriage or Rothschild approved mergers.

I found it pretty unnerving that during Ventura's investigations of just who is doing what, so far he has given Al Gore and the Rothschilds a "Free Pass" on being further and more indepth delving into as far as I am concerned! Just what is it that Jesse is afraid he's going to expose?

So far though, I am pleased that Ventura has gotten out what he has, for it's the same info that I and many others here at ATS have been shouting from the rooftops about for years! NOw that the investigative foot is set forth, how far will it get pushed now? Will americans continue to sit back and take what the gov't dishes out, or will they now begin to fight back? Time will tell........................

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:41 PM
link   
What is her name?

Wasn't she on Alex Jones a while back?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:45 PM
link   

Originally posted by thewind
1: The House of Rothschild
The Rothschilds control everything, and I mean everything! So don't kid yourselves into thinking that a single and sole entity can't achieve this feat, cause they already have. The Rockefellers, Astins, Collins', Russells', etc, are just grafted into the family either by marriage or Rothschild approved mergers.

Have you ever wondered, how on earth could one family possibly become so wealthy and powerful, without some sort of otherworldly assistance..........?

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Re: the council of 7,

Could the devil have 6 apostles????

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 11:59 PM
link   
reply to post by MajorDisaster

Have you ever wondered, how on earth could one family possibly become so wealthy and powerful, without some sort of otherworldly assistance..........?

Yes I have, and the answer to this is, "Deception"! If I hire you to do a job for me, and offer to pay you let's say, 100.00 bucks, and when you perform the work I only pay you say 40 or 50 of it, and you get mad and tell me you're gonna do all sorts of things to me if I don't pay the rest! Then I show you that had I not payed you the 40 bucks your family would have starved, then all of a sudden you're not so mad anymore now are ya?

Like I said, follow the money! Have ya ever heard anybody say, all roads lead to the house of rockfeller, or russell, or collins? No, you haven't, and never will. Now, there must be a reason for that then, isn't there?

Another thing, it's not help when you're building the one up who is working for you either, it's called "collaboration".

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:00 AM
link   

Could the devil have 6 apostles????

Yeah, what the hell planet did the devil come from, though???

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 12:42 AM
link   
Dr. Rima Laibow

Listening to her stuff now -- to see if she sounds credible or not.

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:03 PM
link   
i think this group of men is the jesuit order headed by the black pope

posted on Jan, 6 2010 @ 07:11 PM
link   
reply to post by truthseeker1445

I'm familiar with that theory.

What I wonder is, where's the hard evidence that links them to the Rothschilds, Rockefellers, Federal Reserve Board, Bank of England etc etc.......?

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:21 PM
link   
At the top of the pyramid, there is 13 Great Architects of the Universe.

Those most powerful men are the 12 Caesars from which there is 6 permanent members until their death which all earned the honorary title of kings of Rome and a 7th king who stay in power as the king of kings and empror of the world for 1 year, called The King Romulus. Those 7 Kings are the most powerful men on earth.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Isn't it also said that on the dollar bill, the 9 tail feathers of the Eagle/Phoenix represents the 9 leaders behind the scenes? I know I've heard this thoery before.

Anyways, there's probably 7-9 rulers, behind the scenes at the top of the Illuminati.

posted on Jan, 14 2010 @ 04:59 PM
link   
reply to post by mick1423

Who are they and where did you get this info from?

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by EMPIRE

At the top of the pyramid, there is 13 Great Architects of the Universe.

Those most powerful men are the 12 Caesars from which there is 6 permanent members until their death which all earned the honorary title of kings of Rome and a 7th king who stay in power as the king of kings and empror of the world for 1 year, called The King Romulus. Those 7 Kings are the most powerful men on earth.

i D'ont know who they are, i received a U2U last summer and the guy told me what i posted yesterday, i asked him to tell me more about it because i found it very interesting, but i never got a anwser from him again. He also gave me this...

'' if anyone knows more about this, please let me know, you can U2U me if you prefer more privacy
''

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join