It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Arab Technology meets German Engineering (Funny & Disturbing Video)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:50 PM
link   
Terrorism is in everyone's life these days... they are actually starting to use this subject matter for commercials. (See Volkswagon Commercial Below)

To bad we don't have more of these cars.

I don't know if I should laugh or cry...

Offensive... Probably!
Maybe it's the NWO trying to get us to socially accept terrorism?

[edit on 12/31/2009 by x2Strongx]

[edit on 12/31/2009 by x2Strongx]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:09 PM
link   
HA! That was quite funny in my opinion. There will be bleeding hearts who say that this is discrimitory, or inhumane in some way, but it is what goes on. The CIA probably got him to do this.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by x2Strongx

and that my friend is why Hamas and Hezbollah drive Yugo's
S&F for the funny vid

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:31 PM
link   

S&F for ,making me laugh like hell cheers

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:33 PM
link   
Very funny! What an excellent ad campaign -- it's funny, edgy and applicable to the times. The funniest part to me is the little "poof" muffled explosion, and that none of the folks eating outside even seem to notice.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:47 PM
link   
lets do one with boeing flying into skyscrapers, making people jump killing themselves while everybody else watch in horror. made in the USA. ha ha ha ha that's funny.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 04:54 PM
link   
reply to post by DOADOA

Sooooooo, I guess that answers who might be offended, and I see your point, although I have to wonder........ in your hypothetical "commercial", who would be lampooned? What makes the OP vid funny to me is that the only person hurt is the person attempting to hurt others.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 05:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by argentus
reply to post by DOADOA

Sooooooo, I guess that answers who might be offended, and I see your point, although I have to wonder........ in your hypothetical "commercial", who would be lampooned? What makes the OP vid funny to me is that the only person hurt is the person attempting to hurt others.

i am not offended, i am not arab and i drive a VW R32 AWD. what i find funny is, it's always funny when it's happening to people who don't say much but when it happen to us we cry and moan until somebody apologize.

to answer who who would be lampooned: the terrorist, since the buildings were made in the USA, it did not collapse.

[edit on 31-12-2009 by DOADOA]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 05:08 PM
link   

G'day x2Strongx

That's a great ad.

Here's where Clarkson made a few VW ads & managed to upset more people.

top topics

join