It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Releasing known terrorists in a deal?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:49 PM
link   
Can anyone honestly tell me this will end well. If, and I say if, you are a known terrorist, why on earth would we make a deal for your release? Does it not stand to reason you're gonna be right back to your old ways rather quickly? I swear this just gets crazier and crazier.

www.longwarjournal.org...

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 02:58 PM
link   
Hmm maybe it happens because politicians don’t really give a damn about us and would happily give back a thousand mass murderers so long as they get back some of that disgusting green paper.

well imo anyway

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 01:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by adifferentbreed
Can anyone honestly tell me this will end well. If, and I say if, you are a known terrorist, why on earth would we make a deal for your release? Does it not stand to reason you're gonna be right back to your old ways rather quickly? I swear this just gets crazier and crazier.

www.longwarjournal.org...

Since the guy hasn't faced trial and been found guilty of anything, he is innocent... although being innocent until proven guilty doesn't mean much anymore, these days the US govt doesn't have to prove a damn thing, if they call you a name.. you're guilty.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:06 AM
link   
reply to post by GovtFlu

You're not really serious are you? It's o.k. to release these guys? Political correctness at it's finest I guess.

posted on Jan, 5 2010 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by GovtFlu

That kind of thing happens more and more on the left wouldn't you say?

top topics

join