It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Alien Disclosure Think-tank

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Horza

I have to agree... look at the media hoopla when it comes to finding BUGS on another planet . The very notion of a BEING would be amazing and mind bending to most..

Once the human race accepts there is in fact other life "even if its bugs". our collective mentaltiy will change

we are not alone and never have been.. its only our ignorance to think the universe was created just for US...

pathetic really when one thinks of it.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by JayinAR
reply to post by locster

I think that the most plausible of your reasons for not disclosing would be the third...economical gain by milking the technology slowly.

However, what I find humorous is the fact that once the cat is out of the bag, that economical gain will be almost useless.

Tactical advantage? Same deal. You see, once the truth is disclosed, humanity will be united and there will be no tactical advantage.

Great thread!

I'm not sure humanity would be united. I feel extremist on both sides would find something to be against.

We seem to be going backwards not forwards. Humanity needs a hand, we don't seem to be able to do it ourselves.

It's wise to be wary of the unknown but if Aliens ever show up I hope it's a peaceful exchange, universal tolerance could do this world some good.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:39 PM
link   
1) Aliens wouldn't bother with us, we are like ants to them...

Ya know, WE are special in many ways. Our life force is strong enough that was are the only species on earth ( that we know of ) that are looking to discover were we came from, why we are here, what is this all about, Am I special. We look at the stars and send out probes to give us more information about our surroundings. We are on fire to learn more and more. That I believe would stand out with all 3 classes of ETs.

Hay, I just had a thought, could GOD be a 5th class ET?

Now, If we were to find ANTS on mars we would be ecstatic about the find and study them to the max. However if we were handed the Ants by a Being of some sort that figured we would like to study it, we would pass out!!! LOL Then the USA Government would shoot it.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 09:47 PM
link   
reply to post by intothelight

hehe i kinda agree there but i think the thing that infects me more is function.

Im a very logical person "even tho i type like crap" and here is why i said what i did in realtion to aliens

We "humans / life" are functions of the universe.. Yes we are special in our own little way but so are ants?

What makes both ants and us special? .. the fact we are ALIVE!..

Now presuming aliens are onto this way of thinking they have NO reason what so ever to justify OR want to take over our little planet.. they just dont need to for a start and they study LIFE its self in all its forms as i would if i was an alien

so what is LIFE really? its a force of some kind even the aliens know that..

yet both ALIENS and US can not create it can we? because we didnt make it? something els did? "force" god whatever

so maybe aliens study LIFE as a way to figure out just like us lot WTF we are doing here or at least try to figure out how it WORKS

correct? or just an assumption i dunno!

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by locster

well said!!!

huggs

posted on Jan, 2 2010 @ 12:54 AM
link   
reply to post by sonicology

I defintly with you on this.

there are very horrible and scary abductions that do occur.

this is where the line is drawn with me and how I perceive them...

huggs

top topics

<< 1   >>

join