It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Paranormal Question

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 05:06 PM
link   
I like your little picture ! Everytime I had gone through the door or portal or whatever you personal preference to see it may be, I feel free and my attachments in this earth are not important anymore, and I always make the mistake to want to stay there so bad I am actually force to go back to my body, and it is always that voice telling me that is not my time yet

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 11:35 PM
link   
Ok marg and Darkblade I have another question. I haven�t yet traveled the astral plane yet. I got into all this by reading this one book called Forever You. My intention was to to get a difrent perspective on thing and to be able to see auora�s. I thought traveling the astral was a cool idea but didn�t really think that I would be able to do it (doubt and fear). But I think that my overself has some other things in mind. When I saw the �portal� it was in the �real� world not in the astral. An from what I have read your eyes are closed when you travel the astral and you hear a popping noise. So I have another question what actually happens when you project on to the astral. Can you geve kind of like a step by step play?

Also just to add to the weird stuff that has been happening to me I was sitting in an open field one day just admiring nature and everything around me. Just trying to enjoy the silence. Then pretty much out of nowhere I started to see waves of some kind over the treetops. They looked like gray force fields. I thought I might the aura of the trees but when I look at my hand in the sky I didn�t see the same thing.

I just glad I have some people to share this with. Beside my friend form college and this girl I used to talk to I haven�t told anyone about my new learned beliefs and lessons. The girl I used to talk to I gave her the book and she said it was pretty interesting but she hasn�t finished it. I guess I just want someone else to read this book and see their perspective on it. Plus I think that after she reads it we might be able to practice together.

Thanks u2 for the input. I�m not sure if this �portal� has to do with me or my overself trying to get to the astral plane but I will just let it play out. I haven�t seen this in about over a month but if it happens again I will try to remain calm and see what happens.

One more question when is the best time to travel the astral? It seems that my energies are high right before I fall asleep and when I wake up.

cma

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 11:37 PM
link   
No offence, but that is wierd. You may have been sleeping, halluciniting, or i dunno, lieing (sorry, i have to be sceptical).

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 11:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by cma
No offence, but that is wierd. You may have been sleeping, halluciniting, or i dunno, lieing (sorry, i have to be sceptical).

You know what a year ago I would of agreed with you. I was the most scientific rational person you ever meet. But recently I�ve have been trying to earnestly learn what make us humans special. I have been awakening my third eye in a sense. I really didn�t come here to boast or brag about my experiences. I came here for answers to my question just like you and others out there. I can see how this might become a burden in the future. I feel like it is an obligation to my soul to find out the truth. Not some great eternal truth but just why theses thing exist and how come people in power don�t want the masses to know about them.

If there is one thing I have learned form theses newfound experiences is that there is nothing new under the sun and that all knowledge is borrowed especially on this earth. I just want to know why just like any other human.

[Edited on 25-5-2004 by DaTruth]

cma

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 11:54 PM
link   
wow, i will put you on my "non-halluciniting" list, lol
but seriously, you and whomever REALLY else has this thingey, email me and keep up on this thread. I hallucinate, so sometimes I don't know what is real.

posted on May, 25 2004 @ 11:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by cma
wow, i will put you on my "non-halluciniting" list, lol
but seriously, you and whomever REALLY else has this thingey, email me and keep up on this thread. I hallucinate, so sometimes I don't know what is real.

That is understandable. I my selves have never hallucinated unless it was drug induced. LOL (real bad time at a hospital once don't ask)

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 06:59 PM
link   
Astral travel is good at anytime if you are ready, for me is around 2 to 3 in the morning when the electricity in the air is the highest. But I realy believe that what you see is force fields. This things mature with age as you get older they just sims to make more sence and you just takes them as a fact and an everyday ocurrence. Well not everyday but most of the time
It gets to the point that you don't look for the experience but it finds you and you enjoyed while it last. I guess you just relax more after you discover that is nothing to be afraid of.

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
I've never astral traveled so I can't answer that one. LOL

The wave above the trees is part of thier energy field I believe. Watch it and see if you notice particles going in and out of it. I don't know what they are, but when I used to watch trees I would see them. And I am not talking the eyeball spots...I know some people will be quick to point out the eyeballs spots around here.

*grins at the crowd or readers*

lol

cma

posted on May, 26 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   
I am still looking into the true Aura Effect. Send me a message if you are interested. Some people dream, lie, or hallucinate, but there is a explination for this, I can feel it.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join