It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Above Politics Show 74 - Predictions

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:28 PM
link   

Homer and Martin discuss some of their predictions they made last year:

1. Which of the big 3 US Auto makers will go chapter 11
  2. The UK will start down the road to the Euro
  3. India and Pakistan - Will they go nuclear?
  4. President Obama - Will he avoid a major scandal in his first year?

And then hear what Homer and Martin have to say on:

1. A new PM in the UK in 2010!
  2. The US will have a Healthcare bill in 2010
  3. Who will attack Iran first?
  4. Will the Afghan troop surge work?
  5. And who does Homer think will put their names forward as GOP candidate for 2012

and finally, hear what plans Homer and Martin have for the UK General Election that has to happen in 2010

posted on Jan, 3 2010 @ 09:23 AM
link   
Great to see the show back and hopefully there are more shows coming.

Delighted to see that there will be a focus on the UK General election, despite the fact that ATS management do not think it is worth its own forum!

posted on Jan, 15 2010 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Martin Bain

I just stumbled upon AP Show 74 and I have found that neither method that would allow me to listen to the show is working properly .
Is there an alternate way of getting the audio file to me ?

Cheers xpert11 .

posted on Jan, 16 2010 @ 12:32 PM
link   
I downloaded the podcast from www.abovetopsecret.com...

Up as a podcast in member podcasts

posted on Jan, 17 2010 @ 04:49 AM
link   
Well I manged to have a listen , great show guys !
: Rolls Dice : I would that predict that in the next US presidential campaign Palin will make as run as independent or Republican candidate . Her won't be to win her nomination or the election instead she will aim to generate publicity so she can sell any further book deals . Its a page right out of Ron Paul Book . Romney will never get near his party nomination because he is a Mormon and he is sane (it would be cool if I was proven wrong on this point .) I hope he lives to see a Mormon elected to the Oval Office .

If I had to make a longer range forecast I would say the following the Republicans make gains in this years mid terms which gives them false hope . Obama gets reelected after defeating some right crazy . In 2016 Hillary is elected and serves only one term . As for my thoughts on Afghanistan well a fundamental shift would be required away from the bureaucrats , ticket-punching officers and High Tech wizardly if the US military and that of its allies where applicable , before it prosecutes a war successfully that involves anything other then using massive amounts of firepower .

top topics

join