It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kabul demands foreign 'killers' handed over

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   

Kabul demands foreign 'killers' handed over

rawstory.com

NATO forces have disputed the results of the Afghan probe, saying the foreigners involved were non-military Americans on a sanctioned operation who fired in self-defence after being shot at by villagers.

But Afghanistan's powerful NSC accepted the findings of the investigation, saying foreigners entered a house and shot the 10 people, who were unarmed and posed no threat.

"International forces entered the area... and killed 10 youths, eight of them school students inside two rooms
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:58 AM
link   
First off there are two different versions of what happened. Since I was not there I have no idea of know which one is more correct. What I do think is that this incident is going to do little else then increase tenchens between the two nations. In other words just make things worse. I do hope peace will come some day.

rawstory.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:11 PM
link   
The foreigners involved were "non-military Americans"? What the hell?

So are we assume these were military contractors, Xe or similar, or perhaps one of the Intelligence groups?

Non military means they are not covered by any forces rules of engagement and, as we have seen from similar events in Iraq, this can often mean they get away with murder, literally.

Be interesting to see, if we are ever told, who these non-military people actually were.

new topics

join