It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bye bye Janet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Maybe Janets gonna lose her cushy job. I doubt it, but ya never know. Maybe the next spoke person will think before speaking.

washingtontimes.com...

[edit on 31-12-2009 by adifferentbreed]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:12 AM
link   
I don't get it. I read the article and Janet Reno was never mentioned.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:21 AM
link   
Hahahahhahahha. Hell she couldn't be gotten rid of for killing women and children. If she was Napolitano she'd not even be in this position.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by JohnPhoenix
I don't get it. I read the article and Janet Reno was never mentioned.

WTF...Hahahaha, That would be Janet Napolitano Buddy, Homeland Security Sec! Are you stuck in 1994? Hahaha

And, I hope to god that evil little sneaky witch gets canned...she, like many of Barrys cohorts are totally incompetant.

[edit on 12/31/2009 by frey51]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:46 AM
link   
What gets me is how Chenney has been voicing in more since Obama usurped office than his entire tenure as VP.

Here Cheney Incites Big-Blogger Fight Over Flight 253,
There are contrary opinions of his interjections.

I would opine that someone who was in charge during the most horrific security and defense failure in the history of the world, (9/11) should take heed of one MSM personality as in the one and only Bill O'rielly and his overused caustic quote and "shut up".
The ciphering chatter boasting no other attacks during his watch are misconstrued at best and pompus fantastic reality-lacking jibberishly sensless utterings somewhere in between, and blatant unrealistic rheteric at the minimum from a man who isn't even able to handle a weapon while hunting, let alone comment on an event that is but a dwarf compared to his paramount failure of simple protocol regarding air traffic and of course, to reitterate, gun safety.

I would rather hear from Janet Reno for Waco, Janet Napolitano for this event or their other failures, or even Janet Jackson for her clothing malfunction, or any other Janet than hear from someone who has failed miserably, except for the partaking in the pilfering of the worlds wealth.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:58 AM
link   
that woman is seriously incompetent in so many ways..... be good to see her toasted and tossed....

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:09 AM
link   
The Department of Homeland Security (one of the many gifts bestowed upon the nation by President GW Bush) was just another example of our Federal govt throwing our money at a problem just to look as if they are doing something.

I think Napolitano was an horrendous choice for the slot but it's pretty funny watching the right attempt to pin this solely on her and yet, on 9/11 they claimed it unfair to blame Bush when the Clinton Administration was just as culpable.

It would be nice if both sides of the aisle put as much time and energy in actually solving problems as they do attempting to blame one another.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   
Rumor has it that she is just in limbo awaiting the next slot in the Supreme Court. Obama has plans for her well beyond making her the chief White House Mistress.

newsbusters.org...

[edit on 31-12-2009 by jibeho]

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 12:23 PM
link   
it doesnt matter if she gets canned or not. the person who comes in to replace her will be just as bad, or worse.

how about we the people fire homeland security itself and be done with the whole thing.

top topics

join