It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Moscow Mayor Promises a Winter Without Snow-FAIL

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:03 AM
link   
October 18, 2009
Moscow Mayor Promises a Winter Without Snow

Mayor of Moscow promises to keep it from snowing. For just a few million dollars, the mayor’s office will hire the Russian Air Force to spray a fine chemical mist over the clouds before they reach the capital, forcing them to dump their snow outside the city. Authorities say this will be a boon for Moscow, which is typically covered with a blanket of snow from November to March. Road crews won’t need to constantly clear the streets, and traffic — and quality of life — will undoubtedly improve.
www.infowars.com...

December 21, 2009
FAIL

Moscow is once again a winter wonderland, but the heavy snowfall is causing havoc for much of the population. The city's notorious traffic jams are even longer than usual.
rt.com...

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
hahah i thought it would. i mean where would allthe water inthe atmosphere disappear to if not over moscow ? ;-P

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:52 AM
link   
I want to meet this mayor, he has high hopes.

look what he tried to do in 2002

In 2002, he spearheaded a project to reverse the flow of the vast River Ob through Siberia to help irrigate the country’s parched Central Asian neighbors. Although that idea hasn’t exactly turned out as planned — scientists have said it’s not feasible — this time, Luzhkov says, there’s no way he can fail.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Elect me. I can control the weather. If you do not elect me I will send a plague of drought and famine. Mwuahahahahahahaha

This guy must be the first super-powered elected official.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 01:36 PM
link   
Could this type of action not cause problems in the future?

If everyone starts manipulating the precipitation to fall elsewhere, perhaps where they don't normally get it, could that not change things for the worse?

Not to mention the chemicals they are using.

I watched a show about weather one time and they were saying how abnormal weather in say India could make abnormal weather in say North America by the time it works it's way around the globe.

There are too many factors that can change the weather. That's why meteorologists can't really predict more than a day in advance accurately.

I don't know this is just my thoughts on it. But I think it's $hit like this that f#*@s up our planet.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by ShadowLink

true, humans should just leave the weather the eff alone.
This HAARP thing too, they need to quit effing with the ionosphere. I don't remember anyone giving them permission to freaking super heat it and stretch the eff out of it.
As far as I am concerned I own a little bit of that ionosphere and I don't want them effing with it!

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Well - not making it snow over the city I would have thought was an easy ride compared to say, the worlds ambition to prevent the planet warming up more than 2°C in the next 100 years!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I give the guy credit for trying for a realistic goal.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 08:35 PM
link   

Whats even funnier is that some people actually believed him.

OH Well...
Back to the drawing board.

top topics

join