It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Norway Spiral? Illuminati Dissapearing? Alien Contact? What is happening??

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by rainfall
reply to post by Im a Marty

Marty, I read that story in the link to your other thread and it was amazing.......I resonated with it all except one thing....

The part about, if one person kills another, the deceased can walk-in the the killers body....but then their two souls are together for eternity???

I really don't 'get' that? Maybe I am missing something?

Anyway, great read and I will 'bump' that thread if it has not been already..

For eternity, they travel only when the balance has been fulfilled, and the souls travelling together through life have agreed that 'karma' has been served....

For example, my wife could have been my father in a past incarnation, or could have been my daughter in a previous incarnation.....or, could have been someone who has killed me and we are now experiencing 'love' instead of hatred in this incarnation, and once we both have agreed on a soul level that karma has been served, we may go different directions....so yes, its eternal only until karma has been balanced.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 07:59 PM
link   
little by little the truth is coming out and soon we will know everything. I know for sure that something big is going on and its being hidden from us

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by charlie083
little by little the truth is coming out and soon we will know everything. I know for sure that something big is going on and its being hidden from us

Little by little it has...but for some reason, its been big by big, things have come out....

I always believed in what we ask for we eventually get, and one thing i always asked for is to know the truth about everything....seems like my wishes are being granted! LOL

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:32 PM
link   
Here's a thread called Dreamtime healing that i wrote a while back, the shaman told me quite a few secrets that their people have about whats happening..... the indigenous are here to enlighten the world.... Avatar is a fantastic movie that represents this

top topics

<< 1   >>

join