It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran to kill opposition leaders/protesters???

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:39 AM
link   

An opposition website in Iran says the government is moving troops and armoured military vehicles to the capital on the day supporters of opposition leader Mir Hossein Mousavi planned to hold a rally.
"Hundreds of military forces and tens of armoured vehicles ... are moving towards Tehran. Some of the vehicles are used for suppressing street riots," the Jaras website said.

Mindfood

This is different from the other post in as it mentions armor moving into major cities as opposed to just troops.

This to me signals Irans leaders are preparing to kill all the protestors, like China did.
Washington post

Second source, at least one I have read before.

HOUSANDS of hardline government supporters turned out for state-backed rallies yesterday and called for the execution of opposition leaders as Iran's police chief threatened to show "no mercy" in crushing pro-reform protests

News.Scotman

Note they are chanting death to opposition leaders....

The final sign of Iran's religious dictators are going down will be when they invoke religion to deal with the protestors.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:42 AM
link   

Operation Azadi: Military forms new army, declares war on coup forces

The coordination center for National Iranian Armed Resistance Forces (NIRU) hereby declares its existence & accuses the current government and the leader of the Islamic Revolution, Mr. Sayyed Ali Khamenei of legal transgressions and high treason of nation and homeland.

We, a number of Officers, Soldiers and personnel of the Armed Forces of the Islamic Republic of Iran.... Our action has no political or revolting aspects. We’d rather see our actions as the carrying out of the moral & national duties of all soldiers & Iranians. Our intention is the defense of the oppressed against oppressors, and avoidance of further crimes committed by the illegitimate Government...
Now, after 6 months of crisis, oppression, crimes, repeated violent transgressions of our nation’s rights, as well as the trampling of Constitutional & moral laws, the Leader and other main agents of the Government have stripped themselves of their qualification and legitimacy...

Iran.com

THIS could be the reason why Iranian armor is moving into major cities/universities...

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by mrmonsoon

I posted a quote from the opposition web site on my thread www.abovetopsecret.com...
their reporting the university is also surrounded by security forces...

Its starting to look like one someone pulls the trigger there's going to be real blood shed

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:33 PM
link   
'A dog is smarter than its tail', but if the tail were smarter, then the tail would 'wag the dog'. In other words don't get sucked into the spin. As far as i'm concerned this is just more of the same character assassination tactics that the US, Israel & Britain have been behind since the overthrow of the democratically-elected Mossadeq government in 1953.

posted on Jan, 1 2010 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Neda was a Christian. Systematically Iran is locking up and killing Christians too. And they hang homosexuals. It's probably time for a change... thus protests. Good luck with that. Even the fashion police partol to tell women what to wear.
Curiously, Iran is our best possibility agains the rest of Sunni Islam who wants all non-muslims dead.

new topics

top topics

join