It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

There it was - on the floor....

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:22 AM
link   
I seem to see a pattern in my life - as if everything has a reason. There again, maybe it's completely random, but up to you whether you make use of it.
Anyhow there it was on the floor, when I got in today - a bright pink business card. I kinda think I would have noticed it it when I went out. Maybe it fell out of my bag sometime? I just don't remember seeing it before.
The card is for TAROT (Clairvoyant, Medium and Healer). It's not the sort of thing I would have picked up consciously.
Spooky no?
Maybe I should just run with it and see this person...

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:47 AM
link   
reply to post by unicorn1

Go for it but take the things you are told as a guideline (not as an absolute rule for how you 'must' live your life), remember your life-choices are your own to make (freewill).

I have read the tarot for people for over 20yrs and the best advice I would give you is ... be guided by the fee requested ... if it's high (say over £25) don't bother ... anything under that (providing you can afford it) give it a go ... take a blank tape and ask them to record the reading for you ... or take notes during the reading ... I guarantee you will forget half of what you are told if you don't.

A genuine reader would adapt their fee for someone who cannot afford their asking price (within reason).

Woody

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:17 AM
link   
reply to post by woodwytch

Agreed %100. Also, don't get caught up in any theatrics. There is nothing to be gained by the reader doing any dramatics at all. If things seem a little to showy, just take it as a form of entertainment. A serious reader has no need for theatrics, and none of what is said or inferred can in any way affect your free will.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by adifferentbreed

Absolutely !

Woody

new topics

top topics

join