It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

History's Greatest Misconceptions Held by the Masses of People

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   

History's Greatest Misconceptions Held by the Masses of People

www.cuttingedge.org

UNITED NATIONS TREATY PROHIBITING NATIONS USING WEATHER WARFARE!

ARTICLE I

1. "Each State Party to this Convention undertakes not to engage in military or any other hostile use of environmental modification techniques having widespread, long-lasting or severe effects as the means of destruction, damage, or injury to any other State Party."
2. Each State Party to this Convention undertakes not to assist, encourage, or induce any State, group of States, or international organization to engage in activities contrary to the pro
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:04 AM
link   
To me this article brings to light a few things mentioned in the revelation of Jesus Christ --could explain how the sky rolls up like a scroll and the floods and droughts--and even how mankind was given a strong delusion that they would believe a lie (haarp mind control) and take the mark.-If this article was previously posted-please accept my sincere apology

www.cuttingedge.org
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 09:17 AM
link   
reply to post by leggelegged

If I understand the article correctly, the writer is stating that the treaty banning weather warfare is proof that weather warfare technology exists.

Interesting....and scary. But could the treaty be in place not because the current technology exists, but because the writers thought it would someday exist and were making provisions for that future existence?

Just a thought....

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:18 AM
link   
I think they knew that it would exist someday. I mean they've been seeding clouds forever so you have to figure weather weapons would come about sooner or later. I think if we had that much control over the weather the U.S. would've used it on Cuba by now

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Weather modification technology definitely does exist just look up HAARP. Its a grid of antennas so to speak and they blast massive amounts of electricity up into the atmosphere which can do some pretty crazy stuff apparently. Jesse Ventura did an episode on it on Conspiracy Theory a couple weeks ago. Here is the wiki

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 10:45 AM
link   
I sense that secret research has indeed taken place concerning
weather control and its use as a climatic weapon.

I feel this research continues, in secret.

Modification of weather . . for control.
Modification of thought . . for control.

No hostile use of . . right !

TPTB will find a way to mess with us . . like they always do.

posted on Dec, 31 2009 @ 11:15 AM
link   

Originally posted by xSe7eNx
massive amounts of electricity up into the atmosphere

D'ya know what we call that? en.wikipedia.org...

new topics

top topics

join